Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
huh... i noticed immediate improvement
like taking 30 sec to a minute with internet on, to just starting in a few seconds
Dunno man, i do notice some games load faster the second time, not a programmer but i figure in those situations there's probably stuff still loaded in the RAM or something.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Going through the revamp version of the first grave visit with Ami and a thought occurs to me, in a future grave visit we totally need to fuck her on their graves, it's exactly the kind of fucked up shit this game is good at and it would be even better if Sekai is either present or forces it to happen, would even be a great place to reveal she's Akira's daughter... damn, i normally cringe at fan fiction but i really like this idea.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Going through the revamp version of the first grave visit with Ami and a thought occurs to me, in a future grave visit we totally need to fuck her on their graves, it's exactly the kind of fucked up shit this game is good at and it would be even better if Sekai is either present or forces it to happen, would even be a great place to reveal she's Akira's daughter... damn, i normally cringe at fan fiction but i really like this idea.
Sensei: I want you to call me "Daddy" while I fuck you at my brother's grave.
Ami: Only if you call me "Mommy".
Sekai: That's my girl!
Noriko in a closet: Onii-chan...
Chinami using her wizard powers to stalk Sensei: Papa is my Papa!
Nodoka watching from the satellites she totally has: Giggity.

Futaba after reading this: Needs more elves.
Yasu:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
BTW, as far as I rembmer, guide mode will corrupt your game saves so you wouldn't be able to load a save after uninstalling it. Be careful

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Calling it corruption is kind of misleading, it just locks your save to the modded version as the save file contains modded data the unmodded game can't make sense of.
I ment no offence, but this is exactly how I understand game save corruption. This mod cannot be just uninstalled whenever you want and there is no big disclaimer about it.

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
Also, Maya notes that Psycho Ami only came about due to things she's done wrong:
iirc Maya is talking about her memories about Ami, that even seeing her killing, torturing and doing some war crimes she still like Ami because when shes not psyco give her good memories

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
iirc Maya is talking about her memories about Ami, that even seeing her killing, torturing and doing some war crimes she still like Ami because when shes not psyco give her good memories
remember she didnt specify killing yet
yet...
lol

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
More like she can't judge Ami for all that bad stuff, because it's Maya's fault for inadvertently changing her. If Ami isn't triggered by outside forces, she remains the Ami that everyone loves, instead of becoming Psycho Ami.

It's like judging someone that's been there for you, for lashing out, after you went and ruined their life. Real Ami is the kind of person that held Maya while she cried on the beach and helped Makoto grieve after her father died. Psycho Ami is some kind of monster that apparently anal raped her classmates.

Reactions: Pervyfox

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
View attachment 2680932
You guys think "There aren't many... but they exist." is referring to the Rooftop Squad or other people who can reset like Maya?
According to Maya, anyone can reset the world. So, I don't think it's referring to that.

The "dwindling, finite numbers" part makes me think it's also not the Rooftop Squad, because it's not dwindling. It's increasing.

It could be referring to the other Mayas. Like Amiokay Maya, Long Maya, Moyo, the other Mayas that showed up in Second Sun, etc. Perhaps the Maya that wrote the MM note on Sensei's wall.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I ment no offence, but this is exactly how I understand game save corruption. This mod cannot be just uninstalled whenever you want and there is no big disclaimer about it.
I'm not offended but corruption is commonly understood to mean an error that breaks saves where as what the guide mod does is simply create modded saves, something very common in videogames. I do wish modders would advertise if their mods are of the 'creates mod-dependant save files' variety though.

Reactions: dantarium
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes