KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I think Akira was present at the time of the accident (either inside of the car or outside), mainly because of this Niki scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They're at the side of a road, and she says that "his world was ripped away from him". I can't interpret it any other way. Maybe he could have come to the scene of the accident after it already happened, called by the cops or something, but the tone of the event makes me think that it was a really big shock for him. And knowing this game it will always try to go for maximum trauma
its the location of the wreck, that doesnt mean he was there for it personally. so yeah he wants to avoid that location
doesnt mean he wasnt there either but even if he was that also does not mean he was in the car.
too many unconfirmed things to really even say anything about it atm

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Just to add on to the boxes stuff, they seem related to the gods:
Based off the Tree and Angels.

There's also how Ayane seemed to have the memory of what was in one ripped away from her:
She never got to reveal what it was.

Maya also seems to go back for the boxes after the resets:
After using them to barricade several halls in the school.

I'm thinking the boxes are meant to keep open a path for them to actually get to the roof. Not entirely sure if that's true, or how, though, and considering how Maya doesn't seem eager to tell Sensei, it's likely related to the scary things in this world.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Just to add on to the boxes stuff, they seem related to the gods:I'm thinking the boxes are meant to keep open a path for them to actually get to the roof. Not entirely sure if that's true, or how, though, and considering how Maya doesn't seem eager to tell Sensei, it's likely related to the scary things in this world.
Considering certain hallways are blocked with the boxes, it may also be to prevent certain things from getting TO the rooftop.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Considering certain hallways are blocked with the boxes, it may also be to prevent certain things from getting TO the rooftop.
Could be, albeit I'm not sure what, considering the Angels seem to bypass them. User2 also seems to lose connection once Sensei reaches the roof, so I don't think it's it, either. Sekai/Kaori also seemed to reach the roof as well.

Then again, there could be far worse things than what we've encountered in this world so far.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Feels like a long time since there has been a classroom scene, with everything that has happened lately I fell like we are overdue one. We haven't really seen Noriko since she found out about Akira and Ami for one thing. Also I think Ami will be trying to figure out who was in the closet.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
screenshot0002.png
Found this in the reworked part of the game, dunno if it's 'new' information exactly but i take it to be pretty suggestive of just how many cycles Maya has potentially gone through.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021

While brunette could be green, because maybe Maya.
Eyecolors and text colors should match, i think.

Interesting is also that "Red", say's something like:
"If you walk over a street don't forget to look both ways, because you never know when someone let's go of the wheel."
(Far stretch: Maybe what i said, and one of the carcrash drivers got distracted (spider), or someone wanted to die.)

Btw.:
Red, Sekai and Selebus are the only ones sharing the same text color.

Second picture should be from "Lamb legs", a bonus scene at the end you don't see in the replay, because end replay comes before that.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Maybe Nozomu discovered that Sekai was gregnant with Akira's child and decided to run his car into incoming traffic.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
I don't think Ami is causing the resets because Psycho Ami has been reset several times so that wouldn't make much sense.

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
He has explicit flashbacks to pulling Sekai out of the wreckage and a fear of being a passenger in a car that's clearly articulated at multiple points in chapter 3. He was absolutely in the car when the accident happened.
I dont remember which event it was now, but I do remember Akira looking down at his arms and seeing them covered in blood too. pretty sure it was in a talk related to the car crash or cars in general? which to me says either he was also in the crash or showed up before anyone else to try to save at least sekai

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
remember she didnt specify killing yet
yet...
lol
I mean being "butchered, maimed and/or poisoned" have very high chances of killing someone (for not to say that they surely died)

Edit: Also now that i think about this, how Gods or Nao decide when to reset someone? Because if we assume that Ami might have killed someone why they let her do that but not let someone suicide?
Like they give free pass to murder and torture but if someone wants to end its life they are not allowed

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I mean being "butchered, maimed and/or poisoned" have very high chances of killing someone (for not to say that they surely died)

Edit: Also now that i think about this, how Gods or Nao decide when to reset someone? Because if we assume that Ami might have killed someone why they let her do that but not let someone suicide?
Like they give free pass to murder and torture but if someone wants to end its life they are not allowed
Once again, people forget that nobody dies in Kumon-Mi, except maybe at the very end when everything else has also started to break down (like Tsuneyo's old man right as the world was starting to reset).

Ami doesn't kill them. Even if what she does to them SHOULD kill them, they live, because nobody dies in Kumon-Mi.

ReallyBadAtNames

Jan 9, 2023
Based off the Tree and Angels.

There's also how Ayane seemed to have the memory of what was in one ripped away from her:
She never got to reveal what it was.
It's possible she did tell reveal what it was but his brain is just blocking any memory of being told. Similar to Noriko calling Sensei his name but having no memory of it until he learned it from Niki.

Maya isn't hiding what's in the box, she tells Sensei to open it if he can. He just seems to be incapable of learning what's in the box yet, in my opinion.

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
Once again, people forget that nobody dies in Kumon-Mi, except maybe at the very end when everything else has also started to break down (like Tsuneyo's old man right as the world was starting to reset).

Ami doesn't kill them. Even if what she does to them SHOULD kill them, they live, because nobody dies in Kumon-Mi.
Tell that to Todd xd He would dissagree with you

Also it is stated in some event? Or is just something everybody asume?

SadCoomer

Sep 26, 2020
Also it is stated in some event? Or is just something everybody asume?
Well, Bluejay is pretty clear in that regard. Apart from it, there may be some other instances of characters cheating death, like Wakana overdosing or some even say Nodoka getting beaten up by Yumi

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
So it basically stated that you cannot commit sucide in Kumon-me. And maybe you also cannot get killed.

I want to agrue about the connection between "bluejay" and "all is bright" / "twisting ivi". In bluejay Makoto jumped and then reset/teleported to safe place before she fell. Preventing lethal injuries is the exact opposite of surviving lethal poisoning/injures. So "all is bright" is more like "Wakana could finnaly overdose herself becose this time it is not enough to kill her", than "miracly survive after lethal poisoning". And "twisting ivi" doesn't have even this sort of connection, because there is no room for supernatural prevention of earlier attempts.

You should also remember dosens of murdered janitors. Poor guys either didn't have plot armor or it is just possible to kill somebody (maybe except suicide by friend)

And even apart from the above, there is no known rules for supernatural powers, especialy Ami's cute girl magic, so she can just ignore any restriction unless proven otherwise

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: LuisD and Bingoogus
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes