DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I think we should keep an eye on Niki:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Considering the Shapeshifter seemed to imply both her and Ami are suspicious and possibly shapeshifters. We know what Ami can become, apparently, but there might be a Psycho Niki on the way, afterwards.

Also, Psycho Ami might be some shapeshifter pretending to be Ami. Probably would mean that the original Ami was removed.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
I dont remember which event it was now, but I do remember Akira looking down at his arms and seeing them covered in blood too. pretty sure it was in a talk related to the car crash or cars in general? which to me says either he was also in the crash or showed up before anyone else to try to save at least sekai
What i've found was in ch1 "Mysterious Abundance of Chickens".

Which implies that Akira was there, when the car crash happened.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
She's not new though, i meant all characters, not just be-paged ones.
Gary seems pointless, tbh. Besides being a Yakuza that Chika doesn't like, there doesn't seem to be a point to him.

There's also Matthew. You know what? Let's just get rid of all the remaining men. Yuritopia plus Sensei, only. Touka's, Ayane's, and Yumi's fathers are the first to go, so that the princesses can inherit their fortunes.

Reactions: KnowNoHope

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Gary seems pointless, tbh. Besides being a Yakuza that Chika doesn't like, there doesn't seem to be a point to him.

There's also Matthew. You know what? Let's just get rid of all the remaining men. Yuritopia plus Sensei, only. Touka's, Ayane's, and Yumi's fathers are the first to go, so that the princesses can inherit their fortunes.
death to geoffrey!
no more stupid tsuneyo's granddad conversations!

Crazynutso

Sep 13, 2022
We collective need to rename the bad uncle route the best uncle route cause Ami said so.
Yes, the 'Bad Uncle' is the one that won't fuck her. It's driving her crazy. And I suspect the '50 % less sex' route (where you turn down as much sex as you can, and Haruki actually asks you to fix her literal pipes) will continue to get more 'interesting'...

• Haha
Reactions: LuisD and Bingoogus

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
death to geoffrey!
no more stupid tsuneyo's granddad conversations!
Yeah, fuck that Joffrey.

Ayane's Geoffrey, and Tsuneyo's father, do seem to be mentioned a lot though. Tsuneyo's father might be User2/god of wires, but unless Geoffrey turns out to be Pareidolia, I have no idea what his point is unless it's just to be Ayane's man servant with a violent history.

Reactions: kainora

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Yeah, fuck that Joffrey.

Ayane's Geoffrey, and Tsuneyo's father, do seem to be mentioned a lot though. Tsuneyo's father might be User2/god of wires, but unless Geoffrey turns out to be Pareidolia, I have no idea what his point is unless it's just to be Ayane's man servant with a violent history.
I'm still of the opinion ami is god of wires and its just the tutor room tsuneyo's dad is in

the room with clocks is also the same room he tutored noriko and maya in which had tsuneyo items in it in that one happy event. just dont see any connecting parallels to tsuneyo's dad other than that which can be interpreted as him just being in said room, think we can safely unplug and boot tsuneyo's dad without impacting the story :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Yeah, fuck that Joffrey.

Geoffrey's primary purpose is to illustrate just how absent her actual father is, by having most of her paternal upbringing come through her butler instead.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Is there any chance everyone is massively overthinking the car accident and it's as simple as all 3 were in the car? Akira only survived cause he was in the back, maybe the other car caused it, maybe they were having a fight, we do know that Akira commenting on Sekai's perfume pissed Nozomu off so maybe he suspected something, maybe he full blown knew but put up with it cause he was fucked in the head, who knows? But do we really need there to be cut brake lines or conspiracies of any sort? Could the accident not just be an accident?

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
Is there any chance everyone is massively overthinking the car accident and it's as simple as all 3 were in the car? Akira only survived cause he was in the back, maybe the other car caused it, maybe they were having a fight, we do know that Akira commenting on Sekai's perfume pissed Nozomu off so maybe he suspected something, maybe he full blown knew but put up with it cause he was fucked in the head, who knows? But do we really need there to be cut brake lines or conspiracies of any sort? Could the accident not just be an accident?
Im actually of a similar mind as you with this, I don't think its anything malicious on Akiras end. at least until we get more evidence. We knew his brother didnt like him talking about sekai and stuff. we know he was, at the very least, at the accident trying to pull her out. but i do understand people wanting to make grand theories too XD

maybe he put up with it cuz he was running around sleeping with a bunch of girls

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
yep, no where near enough evidence for anything, just gut reactions and guess work right now

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pervyfox

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
...so that thing about sensei's mom this update...
I'm really overly confused on that
anyone have thoughts...
I have some but I'm a little bit appalled by it and would rather have some other thoughts regarding it bfore I just say them

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
...so that thing about sensei's mom this update...
I'm really overly confused on that
anyone have thoughts...
I have some but I'm a little bit appalled by it and would rather have some other thoughts regarding it bfore I just say them
remind me which event?

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
remind me which event?
im absolutely horrible at that, its not like each new event has the name flash up when they start. I'll go rewatching
that or i am just recalling it wrong and nothing was mentioned

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes