SadCoomer

Sep 26, 2020
Hi guys,
I really like the theories you're building here so I want to give you some more food for thought.
This was written by Selebus*
View attachment 2683297
Miku - Io: race to who takes more pills without puking or going overdose. Automatic win for Io
Maya - Noriko: trying to recollect as much memories as possible about Sensei's tutoring, without killing the other. Automatic win for Noriko because Maya kills her

Serious guesses now:
Yumi - Tsuneyo: Fighting match
Futaba - Nodoka: Writing contest (with at least one of two scripts having to do with the upside down house)
Rin - Molly: Something to do with the cafè. Maybe who makes the best drink
Sana - Otoha: Something with music maybe

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Hi guys,
I really like the theories you're building here so I want to give you some more food for thought.
View attachment 2683297
Hope Yumi | Tsuneyo is a date contest
And Ami | Touka is manslaughter contest
Maya | Noriko would be quiet interesting in any case

Maya - Noriko: trying to recollect as much memories as possible about Sensei's tutoring, without killing the other. Automatic win for Noriko because Maya kills her
Incorrect. They would be forced to watch Sensei fucking somebody else untill one of them surrender

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Hi guys,
View attachment 2683297
Rin x Molly, Ayane x Yasu, and Definitely Maya x Noriko are going to be very interesting.

What I'm hoping for:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Rin x Molly, Ayane x Yasu, and Definitely Maya x Noriko are going to be very interesting.

What I'm hoping for:
Yumi x Tsuneyo in a Kendo battle. Yakuza Princess vs Flavour Samurai. If not that then friendzone battle.

Chika x Uta in a Caretaker battle. Sensei has to decide who would be a better caretaker.

Ayane x Yasu in a Karaoke battle. Don't know how, but Yasu saying Ayane wants to replace Maya will probably come up.

Sana x Otoha in a Little Sister to Sensei battle. Fucked up, I know. Either that or a music battle. Drum vs Vocals. Not sure how that'd work though. Could also see the Date battle here.

Makoto x Kirin in a Date battle? Seems to fit how their stories are going. If not Date battle then probably like a pervert quiz or something. Who knows more about sex etc.

Miku x Io... Not sure on this one. Scary Room? Fits the anxiety pill stuff.

Rin x Molly in a Cosplay battle. Maybe even have to pretend to be the other. Could also see the Date battle here or simply a gamer girl fight.

Futaba x Nodoka in a Better poetry battle.

Ami x Touka in a Cooking battle. Can't really think of anything else. Also this'll give Ami access to weapons. Could also see them competing over who would be a better mother. Maybe even a popularity contest? That would probably bring out Psycho Ami.

Maya x Noriko in a Who knows Sensei better battle. Except Yasu gets to ask the questions since she won last time. (Probably won't happen but it'd be so interesting.)
I think the poetry battle for Futuba and Noriko is probably spot on.

Reactions: DeSkel15

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
There should be something from how damaged he is. Guilt matches perfectly, but which kind of guilt is disscusable.
In one of the earlier happy scenes, we hear the sounds of life support. There was a lot of speculation at the time that it indicated that Akira was on life support, and this was all an internalized world while he was in a coma, but I think it's something else.

The source of his guilt.

Someone -- most likely Sekai -- was on life support, and Akira was the one to make the call to pull the plug as the next of kin (as we don't appear to have any other family for Sekai)

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
You missing the point of date contest: date contest participants are selected by random, not by how good would they be. Misfit contests are awesome
I only based it on the previous contest which is between Chika and Touka actually. Besides, the whole point of the dating contest is to entertain Sensei, not make him awkward.

Again, just my opinion. We're only speculating actually, nothing was proven yet so it'd be by random obviously. We're only assuming.

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
Hi guys,
View attachment 2683297
Ami|Touka will most likely get the costume contest and Makoto|Kirin will most likely get the date wars.
Yumi|Tsuneyo likely won't be allowed to get violent (and Tsuneyo is stronger) so I'm betting on a customer service / misfit maid madness pt2.
Sana|Otoha in a Rin knowledge battle could be spicy if Otoha loses
Maya|Noriko could probably lead to an incredible lore reveal. I think they could have a get along battle, maybe they get handcuffed together and whoever gives up first loses

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I actually hope the date contest is Makoto/Kirin. Not because I think they'd be good dates, but because Akira would totally point out that in the last date contest he got laid multiple times and pressure them into "taking the big one for the team"
Honestly, Makoto x Kirin in a date battle would probably be quite sexual just by default. It'd be romantic at first, but then they'd be blowing him in the bathroom before it's over. Maybe even at the same time if they are dating him at the same time as well.

Makoto is at a "nothing matters" state of mind, while Kirin is at a "I can be enough" state of mind. In otherwords, their mindsets on Sensei have nearly switched. Them not having a date battle would be disappointing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bingoogus

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Ami|Touka will most likely get the costume contest and Makoto|Kirin will most likely get the date wars.
Yumi|Tsuneyo likely won't be allowed to get violent (and Tsuneyo is stronger) so I'm betting on a customer service / misfit maid madness pt2.
Sana|Otoha in a Rin knowledge battle could be spicy if Otoha loses
Maya|Noriko could probably lead to an incredible lore reveal. I think they could have a get along battle, maybe they get handcuffed together and whoever gives up first loses
Yumi agreeing to be a maid seems unfortunately doubtful, but I'd love to see it. Not sure if it's fair to her though. Tsuneyo more or less lives in customer service even if the service is mostly noodles.

Sana x Otoha in a Rin knowledge battle does sound interesting.

Maya would instant lose that handcuff battle though. She irrationally hates Noriko and wants her to die.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
DeSkel15
What was your take on the scary room Maya event?
User1/Nozomu/Sekai/HOPE fucking with her by I think showing her pictures of Sekai and Sensei having sex back in the day, then pretending to be "User2" in order to make her think she'd be factory reset.

Then again, it could be pictures of what Psycho Ami has done.

hth2m1

May 28, 2018
Honestly, Makoto x Kirin in a date battle would probably be quite sexual just by default. It'd be romantic at first, but then they'd be blowing him in the bathroom before it's over. Maybe even at the same time if they are dating him at the same time as well.

Makoto is at a "nothing matters" state of mind, while Kirin is at "I can be enough" state of mind. In otherwords, their mindsets on Sensei have nearly switched. Them not having a date battle would be disappointing.
I actually think it'd be more likely to go the opposite direction based on recent development with both of them, with Akira starting to treat both of them more like actual people and caring more about their feelings. Plus the whole situation with Kirin starting to accept that she does in fact want a real relationship that isn't entirely sexual in nature

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
I actually think it'd be more likely to go the opposite direction based on recent development with both of them, with Akira starting to treat both of them more like actual people and caring more about their feelings. Plus the whole situation with Kirin starting to accept that she does in fact want a real relationship that isn't entirely sexual in nature
Both date wars were more about the feels so I don't think there will be anything sexual. Plus Makoto/Kirin is actually a more balanced matchup than the last 2.
Now that I think about it though, a double date war with date 1 Makoto+Miku and date 2 Noriko+Kirin would be even more spicy. Or maybe that's what the Miku/Io matchup is for.
Edit: Miku/Io having a tomboy contest seems more in character though I don't even know how that will be judged

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Well keep in mind, Makoto is in a nothing matters state of mind now. Immediately having impregnation sex with Sensei after finding out about the resets. Kirin may be wanting more romance, but Makoto seems to be wanting more fun:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes