dantarium

Jul 25, 2020
OOkay, I also want to get on this theory crafting going on (even if I am pulling this out of my a$$)

SO, for some reason while reading about the girls that are on the roof and why there is a checklist in some of the events, I thought of something and am n ow finishes "sort of" polishing it

what if there is a certain "list" of certain criteria that need to be present in order for the girls to get on the roof, and this list is exclusive for every single girl (or their desires), and once these requirements are met, they get tested whether or not they can see the "roof"

We also know that the loops start around the time Sensei ran away with Maya and when he started teaching but there is not enough solid evidence for me to connect it all, so Ill omit it for now

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and then there are the other girls

there is also tsuneyo and sana that i omited, but I am still trying to piece all together, so i might come back to this later

Last edited:

hth2m1

May 28, 2018
OOkay, I also want to get on this theory crafting going on (even if I am pulling this out of my a$$)

SO, for some reason while reading about the girls that are on the roof and why there is a checklist in some of the events, I thought of something and am n ow finishes "sort of" polishing it

what if there is a certain "list" of certain criteria that need to be present in order for the girls to get on the roof, and this list is exclusive for every single girl (or their desires)

We also know that the loops start around the time Sensei ran away with Maya and when he started teaching but there is not enough solid evidence for me to connect it all, so Ill omit it for now

I think we can exclude sensei from it because he is technically the MC, but what about we start with the ones that are already on the roof

Maya: We dont know anything about her parents, guardians or, anything at all. So when she had sensei "choose" her, the GoDs saw her as a pivotal point in the story soshe became a "anchor" of sorts for Sensei (as punishment or else). And as we dont know anything about her, her "desire" is already "sated" for now

Ayame: Neglectful Mother, Completely uncaring Father. She gets thrown to the side and left to the carte of a butler. No matter what she tries, she is constantly ignored by those she views as important (her family) to the point where she has to go look outside for any shred of affection. (iIRC there is an event where she breaks down in Senseis arms as he is the only one who "cares enough"). So, with these to things together, her "desire" could have been to have a "family of love" so, as her pregnancy happened, thet requierment for the roof ad was met
I'm also guessing that the trigger for making it to the roof has to do with getting the thing they want, but actually making it through the reset seems to have other requirements since Ayane still got reset when she was pregnant. Depending on what ends up happening with Makoto during the next reset, it may lead me to believe that making it though has something to do with a combination of getting what they desire and experiencing loss. For Ayane both would be related to the pregnancy, since what she wanted was a baby and losing it would have been devastating for her. For Makoto I think it would be a combination of getting Akira to truly consider her feelings and appreciate her and the loss of her father.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

hth2m1

May 28, 2018
Oh and I guess for Maya I'm not really convinced the normal rules apply to her at all, since it seems like her situation is more similar to Akira's than any of the other girls, but if she is following the same rules, I would say her desire was getting Akira to pick her way back when he was tutoring. As for her loss, well... He jumped, didn't he?

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
I only based it on the previous contest which is between Chika and Touka actually. Besides, the whole point of the dating contest is to entertain Sensei, not make him awkward.
Previous contest is actualy Futaba vs Noriko
Immediately having impregnation sex with Sensei after finding out about the resets
She definetly outsmarted Ayane, isn't she?
While everyone is freaking out, Maya remains calm, points out the reset is happening soon, and collects the Rooftop Squad + Makoto to prepare for the reset that will (hopefully) put Psycho Ami back to sleep.
BTW, I have strong feeling that everyone will love Ami even if she does it. Cute Girl Magic!

dantarium

Jul 25, 2020
Oh and I guess for Maya I'm not really convinced the normal rules apply to her at all, since it seems like her situation is more similar to Akira's than any of the other girls, but if she is following the same rules, I would say her desire was getting Akira to pick her way back when he was tutoring. As for her loss, well... He jumped, didn't he?
thank you for your comment, I actually was modifying what i was commenting because it was getting to long for one single post, but i did edit it, adding especific to why i thought about the "loss" requierement

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.31.0

IMPORTANT Instructions:
1. Download the APK:
* Pixeldrain
* Mega
Size 403 MiB
2. Install the apk and run it once.

If you are upgrading and you already have the RPA file you can stop here.

3. Download the RPA file:
* Pixeldrain
* <Mega>
4. Move the RPA file to the game directory on your phone:
* Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.lessonsinlove/game
* The file MUST be named: archive.0.27.rpa
5. Restart the game and enjoy.
Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

I am no longer able to request my post get promoted to the OP from the mods. Only the owner of this thread can do it for me now. Otherwise this is the only notice you get that I have updated my android port.

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
I'm just coming up to the Yumi getting a job part of her story and i'm stumped... wtf happened to this story? She never ended up getting a job and the whole thing was just dropped? Anyone remember?
yeah the current cliffhanger is after the business entrepeneurs into the time skip, we are waiting on tsukasa to wire yumi money. that wont help her long term, so she -will- still need to find a job at some point, but its on hold for now

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
what if there is a certain "list" of certain criteria that need to be present in order for the girls to get on the roof, and this list is exclusive for every single girl (or their desires), and once these requirements are met, they get tested whether or not they can see the "roof"
I think you're close. And I think there's a little merit to the pregnancy idea, just not the extent we originally assumed.

I think Ayane being pregnant is what put her on the roof, not because it was what she wanted, but because it was a piece of Sensei. But that got reset, so that isn't a cause of her now seemingly permanent status as part of the rooftop squad.

However, she lost something so important to her that it was beyond the gods' power to make her forget. THAT is what made it permanent. That baby meant so much to her that losing it was like losing a piece of herself.

A character like Makoto, on the other hand, if she got pregnant, losing the baby in a reset wouldn't have the same impact. That probably wouldn't make her a permanent member of the squad, even though it might get her a one-off trip to the roof.

However, Makoto HAS lost something too big for the gods to block from her memory. Her father. That's a loss that carries across the resets that cannot be undone, and may well be the key to her permanently being on the roof now.

blackredfish

Feb 10, 2018
yeah the current cliffhanger is after the business entrepeneurs into the time skip, we are waiting on tsukasa to wire yumi money. that wont help her long term, so she -will- still need to find a job at some point, but its on hold for now
This. I thought the job-hunting arc was about Yumi growing as a person, not just get some ephemeral money. To me, the easiest solution would be taking Noriko's job at the convenience store. It's on the old district near her house and wouldn't need to deal with a lot of people. Even if they are not hiring more employers, Noriko could quit and put on a good word for Yumi. She said she doesn't need the job and could easily get another with her connections. All it would take is Akira asking her as a favor which she'd happily complie (well, maybe not now lol). But alas, that also would take Akira actually putting some effort on it.

• Thinking Face

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
View attachment 2683180
There is something fucking horrifying about her face in this image... like the way a serial killer might look the first time they cut a person open.
Now just imagine Ami having that face after fucking, torturing and buchering the class while Sensei is there and proceed to fuck him saying "Look how much i love you sensei, now you will only look at me forever"

• Haha

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
Hi guys,
I really like the theories you're building here so I want to give you some more food for thought.
This was written by Selebus*
View attachment 2683297
Damn Sel started to throw bags of shit to the poor girls xdd
Rin/Molly and Maya/Noriko are spice. Even when Rin and Molly are ok and talked about all their stuff is too early (for me at least) also Otoha probably dislike this posible match (im still waiting until Rin and Akira know about Otoha's kiss)

Incorrect. They would be forced to watch Sensei fucking somebody else untill one of them surrender
Well i think Maya know that Sensei is fucking all the class so probably would be less impacted but damn that would be a very close match

Immediately having impregnation sex with Sensei after finding out about the resets.
I must say that Sel is a bastard, how could mention this but not show us the first impregnation sex for Makoto after all of those boring protected sex.

blackredfish

Feb 10, 2018
Dorm wars

- Yumi/Tsuneyo: Even tough a physical match seems the most logical option I don't see it. And it's pointless, Yumi admitted she doesn't stand a chance against Tsuneyo. The only thing they have in common that I can think is their knoledge over the yakuza life. But how and why someone would make a contest over that, I have no idea.

- Chika/Uta: I like the idea of a caretaker competition, but not with Sensei. Let's them try their luck with Tsukasa and not kill her in five minutes.

- Ayane/Yasu: It's Yasu, all bets are off. I agree that will be some catalyst for some more supernatural fuckery.

- Sana/Otoha: I think this could be the date match actually. Sana would get super horny in the middle of it and add one more bathroom defiled to her list. Otoha would find new ways to trip and land on Akira's cock. If not they can have a fingering contest, Rin will be happy to be the judge.

- Miku/Io: Hard to say with such an unwilling participant like Io. Other than a tomboy contest I am out of ideas.

- Makoto/Kirin: I'll have to disagree with most in here, can't see the point of a date contest. Kirin had her own real date recently and Makoto is not currently interested in that. I can see the sexual knowledge contest though. Or who knows more about Miku which could be dangerous if someone disclose sensitive information (probably Yasu taking over the contest).

- Rin/Molly: Eh, some otaku argument? Not really my territory. I imagine Rin will want to choose something she is really good at after two straight losses.

- Futaba/Nodoka: I can see the cosplay contest in here to help raise Futaba self esteem. Probably suggested by Nodoka herself who would graciously take the defeat.

- Amy/Touka: I won't even bother, nothing can't top the cup size sugestion lol. For real though, I can't come up with anything.

- Maya/Noriko: It will be the main event surely and I don't want to even guess, I want to be surprised. Surely Sel has something good planned.

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
Chika/Uta caretaker contest but for Nao instead lol

The Miku knowledge contest is pretty good for makoto and kirin actually

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes