BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
User1/Nozomu/Sekai/HOPE fucking with her by I think showing her pictures of Sekai and Sensei having sex back in the day, then pretending to be "User2" in order to make her think she'd be factory reset.

Then again, it could be pictures of what Psycho Ami has done.
Yeah, u2 acting that way kinda seems out of role.

The event seems like a punishment for Maya for acting beyond what she is allowed.
Also iterations of Maya seem to be associated with u1/hope. Her and Ami. Or, enteties looking alike.

Feels like Maya is forced to work for u1/hope, for whatever reason.
I'd like to say that in return she's able to survive resets.
And maybe the boxes are offerings or sacrifices. (while i do have another theory there.)

But it would contradict how u2 seems to be responsible for resets.
Unless, resets are one thing, and u1 let's Maya know they will happen, and safes her.

/e
Oh, and what she might have seen could have been the other Mayas, like she thought that those had been gone already.

Last edited:

hth2m1

May 28, 2018
Both date wars were more about the feels so I don't think there will be anything sexual. Plus Makoto/Kirin is actually a more balanced matchup than the last 2.
Now that I think about it though, a double date war with date 1 Makoto+Miku and date 2 Noriko+Kirin would be even more spicy. Or maybe that's what the Miku/Io matchup is for.
Edit: Miku/Io having a tomboy contest seems more in character though I don't even know how that will be judged
I think Makoto/Kirin would definitely be the more interesting matchup, partly because there's a strange opposite parallel to the development of their relationships with Akira (Makoto started out pursuing him for romantic reasons with Akira pushing the sexual side of things but eventually coming to care deeply about her and wanting to put her needs above his own, Kirin started out pursuing a purely sexual relationship with Akira with him eventually pushing her to realize that what she actually wants is to be seen as a person deserving of love), and partly because of their existing rivalry over Miku that would definitely bleed into the competition.
Well keep in mind, Makoto is in a nothing matters state of mind now. Immediately having impregnation sex with Sensei after finding out about the resets. Kirin may be wanting more romance, but Makoto seems to be wanting more fun:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're definitely not wrong there, so it'd be hard to predict what might happen with her (hell we might even see her pushing to make the date sexual in nature like Kirin normally would, but Akira wanting to keep it more romantic in nature). It could even be a bit of an interesting role-reversal to have Makoto acting more carefree and sexually aggressive while Kirin tries to take the date more seriously and show her worth as an actual love interest.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Yeah, u2 acting that way kinda seems out of role.

The event seems like a punishment for Maya for acting beyond what she is allowed.
Also iterations of Maya seem to be associated with u1/hope. Her and Ami. Or, enteties looking alike.

Feels like Maya is forced to work for u1/hope, for whatever reason.
I'd like to say that in return she's able to survive resets.
And maybe the boxes are offerings or sacrifices. (while i do have another theory there.)

But it would contradict how u2 seems to be responsible for resets.
Unless, resets are one thing, and u1 let's Maya know they will happen, and safes her.
Considering User1/Callous god, seemed to be responsible for Maya almost missing the reset where she had the Nightmare, I don't think it's on her side at all. Not to mention how the Happy Events seem to torture a version of her, even crucifying Amiokay Maya, and how "Teacher"/Sekai hates her.

Btw, if you translate what the Angels are saying in "The Scary Room" main event, they mention preferring Maya in the chair. That chair likely being the one that sexually tortured Amiokay Maya in the "How I feel" Happy Event.

I think User1 is just unable to get rid of Maya like it wants to. Creating abominations of her as some sort of failed attempts to seduce Sensei away from her. Similar to how Mangled/Happy Ami had that Maya doll.

Whether it's Sekai, Ami, or other Mayas, I hope we do get an answer to what Maya saw, but who knows when that'll be.

Also I think User1 tried to pretend being "User2" when Molly was almost raped in "Lavender's Green":
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hence the points being mentioned, but not actually being given, and all the fake options. Much like Maya being reset was mentioned, but didn't actually happen in "The Scary Room".

Similar to how the god of wires can alter visuals but Nozomu can't, I think things like resets and points are User2's things, while User1 can't actually do that. Nozomu and User1 on the other hand can seem to create and mess with things. Tangle wires, use Assets, create dreams, bring things into the loops like Sekai, etc. As long as it doesn't break the "rules".

I also think things like Maya breaking Sensei, and Psycho Ami are due to User1 adding things to their "codes". Things comparable to viruses that trigger under certain conditions. Niki might also have one too.

Then again, I could be way off.

Last edited:

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Hi guys,
I really like the theories you're building here so I want to give you some more food for thought.
This was written by Selebus*
View attachment 2683297
I feel like we literally just had one dorm war done and now here comes another (unless this is something planned way ahead but hey the more the merrier!)

Yumi/Tsuenyo: ah yes the disqualified squad members; maybe Sensei would comment on this combo but I guess it’s not likely to regain their perception through dorm wars. Also calling Yumi winning from both their track records:LOL:

Ayane/Yasu: whatever this entails I hope there is some kind of continuation from their mysterious little chat on the beach

Io/Miku: druuuuug time?

Maya/Noriko: I actually think this might be a chance for some heart-to-heart moments considering Noriko’s recent events if things haven’t been sorted out; like Maya being full throttle aggressive but then being unsure when seeing Noriko already looking beaten and broken even during a contest about Sensei (in good uncle route maybe it’s a still freaked out Noriko asking Maya stuff about Ami)
Or at least some past revelations would be nice

Ami/Touka:let it be a cup size contest so Ami get an autolose because her punishment for being mean to Noriko and being off the scale creepy is long overdue

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Ami/Touka:let it be a cup size contest so Ami get an autolose because her punishment for being mean to Noriko and being off the scale creepy is long overdue
Damn, the cruelty.

It'd be like putting Sana against Tsuneyo in a death match, where Sana gets a plate of spaghetti to use as a weapon, and Tsuneyo gets Gallows Edge.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Today in "things I pulled out of my ass":

The beach war ends in tragedy, as the final match of the event -- Ami and Touka's cosplay contest, get interrupted by Ami finding out about the apartment, prompting her to stab Touka 23 times. The wounds cause Touka's costume to transform from "The Perfect Bride" to "Bloody Mary", and Touka wins the contest anyway. While everyone is freaking out, Maya remains calm, points out the reset is happening soon, and collects the Rooftop Squad + Makoto to prepare for the reset that will (hopefully) put Psycho Ami back to sleep.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Today in "things I pulled out of my ass":

The beach war ends in tragedy, as the final match of the event -- Ami and Touka's cosplay contest, get interrupted by Ami finding out about the apartment, prompting her to stab Touka 23 times. The wounds cause Touka's costume to transform from "The Perfect Bride" to "Bloody Mary", and Touka wins the contest anyway. While everyone is freaking out, Maya remains calm, points out the reset is happening soon, and collects the Rooftop Squad + Makoto to prepare for the reset that will (hopefully) put Psycho Ami back to sleep.
"23 times", heh I see what you did there. Also oh no, not Toribu.

Honestly though, I do hope the R.a.s. and Makoto keep their shit together if something like this happens. I'm also hoping Ayane doesn't betray Maya.

• Haha
Reactions: LuisD and Bingoogus

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I'm just coming up to the Yumi getting a job part of her story and i'm stumped... wtf happened to this story? She never ended up getting a job and the whole thing was just dropped? Anyone remember?

Reactions: crustlord12

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
That was the point it stopped? Kinda half remember it being dropped earlier then that but the memories are waaay too hazy to be sure...
Well, it slowed down after being rejected by Haruka, and Tsuneyo. Yumi tried online stuff that didn't seem to work, then went off on her own to find work when Sensei wasn't around. Then Yumi found Yuki with Sensei, while Yumi was looking for work in a convenience store, and they slapped eachother leading to Yumi giving Sensei the chance to kiss her, which he didn't.

Edit: Forgot that Yumi rejected Maki at some point.

Then the Yumi and Nodoka stuff happened, which more or less ended things between her and Sensei until the reset stuff with Yumi happened. Now, it's not entirely clear where they are at, but considering Yumi might have been paid for Study Buddy by Tsukasa, I doubt she's looking for work.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I'm just coming up to the Yumi getting a job part of her story and i'm stumped... wtf happened to this story? She never ended up getting a job and the whole thing was just dropped? Anyone remember?
I think the last try is when Akira takes Yumi to Tojo ramen and her mother is there. Then there is a mention recently, but I don't remember when, probably one of Yuki's recent events.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
IIRC, Yumi got more and more down on herself and Akira kept trying to encourage her, then Yuki got involved in Yumi's life again through all those coincidences, Yuki kept talking about Yumi shagging Akira, which put Yumi's walls back up, and then Nodoka happened.

• Thinking Face

hth2m1

May 28, 2018
IIRC, Yumi got more and more down on herself and Akira kept trying to encourage her, then Yuki got involved in Yumi's life again through all those coincidences, Yuki kept talking about Yumi shagging Akira, which put Yumi's walls back up, and then Nodoka happened.
Yeah honestly I could be remembering wrong because it's been a while and it could also have had something to do with the order I played events in, but it seemed like the focus on Yumi's job hunt always came in fits and bursts, where you'd have a few events that focused on it then it'd go unmentioned for a long while before it came up again, so that seems pretty normal. It does seem like the Nodoka event kind of killed all momentum on that front, which makes perfect sense really since she gave up and went back to her dad's for a while and didn't really have any need to job hunt. I wouldn't be surprised if it comes back up at some point though now that she and Yuki are on speaking terms, I could easily see her ending up employed at Sara's bar eventually depending on how things go.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Yeah honestly I could be remembering wrong because it's been a while and it could also have had something to do with the order I played events in, but it seemed like the focus on Yumi's job hunt always came in fits and bursts, where you'd have a few events that focused on it then it'd go unmentioned for a long while before it came up again, so that seems pretty normal. It does seem like the Nodoka event kind of killed all momentum on that front, which makes perfect sense really since she gave up and went back to her dad's for a while and didn't really have any need to job hunt. I wouldn't be surprised if it comes back up at some point though now that she and Yuki are on speaking terms, I could easily see her ending up employed at Sara's bar eventually depending on how things go.
...we also run out of business-owning adults Yumi could botch interviews with.

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
Best case for Yumi would be to become Nao-chan's babysitter, she has experience with kids, Kaori is her cousin and this way Kaori can spend her time working as she did before Nao-chan and pay Yumi for babysitting

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
You know, if you believe in infinite universes, then in an Alt universe, Yumi is working for Nodoka, and demonstrating to Futaba how to use a Quadildo along with Yuki, Kaori, and Chika.

Meanwhile Sensei is tied up in Wakana's closet.

• Haha

hth2m1

May 28, 2018
I guess to be fair, the Shark Tank thing was meant to kind of close out the Yumi jobhunt story since she's theoretically got plenty of money for the time being. I had completely forgotten about that until this was mentioned lmao
You know, if you believe in infinite universes, then in an Alt universe, Yumi is working for Nodoka, and demonstrating to Futaba how to use a Quadildo along with Yuki, Kaori, and Chika.

Meanwhile Sensei is tied up in Wakana's closet.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes