DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I'm still of the opinion ami is god of wires and its just the tutor room tsuneyo's dad is in
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the room with clocks is also the same room he tutored noriko and maya in which had tsuneyo items in it in that one happy event. jut dont see any connecting parallels to tsuneyo's ad other than that which can be interperted as him just being in said room, think we can safely unplug and boot tsuneyo's dad without impacting the story :ROFLMAO:

Well, I think we can agree User2 and the god of wires are at least related if not simply different names for the same thing.

So, there's User2 showing up with seemingly a bowl of Ramen, Noodles and a computer:
Claiming you don't know it:
which seems to cross out anyone you actually know, like Ami.

Both User2 and Tsuneyo's father seem notably protective:
Tsuneyo's father gifted her a shirt that seems related to User2:

Both the god of wires and Tsuneyo's father seem related to Trees:

There's also how the god of wires is noted to be in a dark bedroom:
Overall: all the tree talk, computer/wiring that is keeping Tsuneyo's father alive, bird stuff, and weird things with Tsuneyo like how she just automatically understands the resets:
All seem to imply Tsuneyo's "father" is at least related to the god of wires. Even if he isn't, the room he's in as well as his daughter seems to be notably a part of the story, so I don't think he can be removed.

I still don't see much reason for Ami to be the god of wires. Even the "built the world where you could" thing can be taken as her just exaggerating how much she takes care of Sensei, and taking credit for everything he can do now. In otherwords, being psycho.

Plus the god of wires typically being referred to as male, It apparently wanting to watch Sensei grow instead of being stagnant, Ami being affected by things the god of wires can do to others, and User2 claiming you don't know it, makes me think it's not Ami.

Ami also seems more related to User1, especially when you take into account how Psycho Ami is murderous, and Mangled Ami seems blatantly related to the Callous god during the event where Maya is in a nightmare. User1 also seems to be related to Nozomu, Ami's father, and Sekai, Ami's mother, have some relation to spiders which seems to show up with Ami, like in Baby Finches, etc.

Btw, Tsuneyo has noted her entire life has been at Tojo Ramen until recently:
And how her father would teach her how to kill chickens as a little girl:
So, when Sensei was tutoring, Tsuneyo would have been around 10 or younger, and the building seems to have already been Tojo Ramen. Noriko also hasn't even hinted it could be the same place, and she's apparently an old district expert, as well as has walked to Tojo Ramen with Sensei and Tsuneyo before.

Overall: I think the Tsuneyo's father's room being Sensei's apartment where he tutored theory, doesn't make much sense based off what's given. Even with the whole now being a storefront thing.

Last edited:

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
We collective need to rename the bad uncle route the best uncle route cause Ami said so.
You trust her too much. She is evil
Im actually of a similar mind as you with this, I don't think its anything malicious on Akiras end. at least until we get more evidence. We knew his brother didnt like him talking about sekai and stuff. we know he was, at the very least, at the accident trying to pull her out. but i do understand people wanting to make grand theories too XD
There should be something from how damaged he is. Guilt matches perfectly, but which kind of guilt is disscusable.

My favorite though, however, that car accident was part of some dark ritual
Ami also seems more related to User1, especially when you take into account how Psycho Ami is murderous, and Mangled Ami seems blatantly related to the Callous god during the event where Maya is in a nightmare. User1 also seems to be related to Nozomu, Ami's father, and Sekai, Ami's mother, have some relation to spiders which seems to show up with Ami, like in Baby Finches, etc.
Remember "user1 more like looser1"? It actualy matches

Also, during second reset:

if user == "USER1":
"////////////////”USER1” IS OFFLINE AND CAN NOT ACCEPT YOUR REQUEST"
"////////////////PLEASE ENTER A DIFFERENT USERNAME"

if user == "USER3":
"////////////////REQUESTING CONNECTION TO ”USER3”"
"////////////////..."
"////////////////CONNECTION HAS BEEN REJECTED"

if user == "USER4":
"////////////////”USER4” IS A RESERVED ADDRESS"
"////////////////YOU ARE CURRENTLY UNABLE TO REQUEST THIS CONNECTION"

if user == "USER2":
"////////////////”USER2” IS CURRENTLY UNDERGOING MAINTENANCE"
"////////////////WOULD YOU STILL LIKE TO CONNECT?"
We have seen Ami gone offline. User2 is obviosly Akira. Most interesting thing here, that there are 4 users.
Assuming users where mentioned recently, can we try to link it to 4 gods concept from "All For You"?

It sings in its sleep.
From its hole in the wall, a shadow emerges.
Unconscious and covered in ash, its eyes remain closed as its body marches onward, disconnected from the orb that’s meant to move it.
It has one goal — to find another hole and lay itself down in a brand new resting place.
It doesn’t have to be a special one.
All that matters is that it remains hidden.
Damp, dank, and several other D-adjectives combine forces to form a form of force that will form a fourth form, forced outforth before the fourth can form its course.
Cicadas, spiders, birds, and any other creature you have assigned some level of significance to all conjoin as well into one ultimate being to end all other beings.
If God or god exists, I think It or it needs to be everything.
I don’t think we’re allowed to choose one or the other. In fact, I think the others as a whole are not so whole at all.
Think back to the holy trinity and question why it was ever deemed a trinity in the first place since the cross has four points, not three.
Could they not form fourth for some added posterity in that grand fairy-tale of theirs?
Because while you may be taught that the middle part is one-
And while you may be taught that the top is king-
And while you may be taught to ignore the bottom-
You’re smart enough to count to the things you see before you.
And you know you’re being lied to.
But who’s the one that’s lying now that none of that really matters?
Is it Ami? Your lovable niece?
Maya? Your former lover?
Ayane? The deeply unfortunate third wheel that wasn’t replaced at the same time the others were?
Is EVERYONE lying to you?
Is there anyone you can trust at all?
I think there is.
But telling you WHO would be against the rules.
So I’ll sit and watch, my eyes are glued — just this time with a better view;
I’ll hold your hand and sleep with you — just not the way you want me to.
It’s not that I don’t care, I do — this is different and you know it’s true.
And if you don’t, pick up my clues — they’re everywhere and dressed in blue!
They’re all for you, they’re all for you, they’re all for you, they’re all for you-
They’re all for you! They’re all for you they’re all for you! tfdheyre All for yopu! UTHeyre Alsl fo r you! Theyre all for youy!
THEY’RE ALL FOR YOU PLEASE TRUST ME
Something is showing up

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Well, I think we can agree User2 and the god of wires are at least related if not simply different names for the same thing.

So, there's User2 showing up with seemingly a bowel of Ramen, Noodles and a computer:
Claiming you don't know it:
which seems to cross out anyone you actually know, like Ami.

Both User2 and Tsuneyo's father seem notably protective:
Tsuneyo's father gifted her a shirt that seems related to User2:

Both the god of wires and Tsuneyo's father seem related to Trees:

There's also how the god of wires is noted to be in a dark bedroom:
Overall: all the tree talk, computer/wiring that is keeping Tsuneyo's father alive, bird stuff, and weird things with Tsuneyo like how she just automatically understands the resets:
All seem to imply Tsuneyo's "father" is at least related to the god of wires. Even if he isn't, the room he's in as well as his daughter seems to be notably a part of the story, so I don't think he can be removed.

I still don't see much reason for Ami to be the god of wires. Even the "built the world where you could" thing can be taken as her just exaggerating how much she takes care of Sensei, and taking credit for everything he can do now. In otherwords, being psycho.

Plus the god of wires typically being referred to as male, It apparently wanting to watch Sensei grow instead of being stagnant, Ami being affected by things the god of wires can do to others, and User2 claiming you don't know it, makes me think it's not Ami.

Btw, Tsuneyo has noted her entire life has been at Tojo Ramen until recently:
And how her father would teach her how to kill chickens as a little girl:
So, when Sensei was tutoring, Tsuneyo would have been around 10 or younger, and the building seems to have already been Tojo Ramen. Noriko also hasn't even hinted it could be the same place, and she's apparently an old district expert, as well as has walked to Tojo Ramen with Sensei and Tsuneyo before.

Overall: I think the Tsuneyo's father room being Sensei's apartment where he tutored theory, doesn't make much sense based off what's given. Even with the whole now being a storefront thing.

You trust her too much. She is evil

There should be something from how damaged he is. Guilt matches perfectly, but which kind of guilt is disscusable.

My favorite though, however, that car accident was part of some dark ritual

We have seen Ami gone offline. User2 is obviosly Akira. Most interesting thing here, that there are 4 users.
Assuming users where mentioned recently, can we try to link it to 4 gods concept from "All For You"?

Something is showing up

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

I think Akira/Sensei is just Terminal 23 or at least apart of Terminal 23. User2, is someone/something that we don't know, it can't seem to get to the roof with Sensei, and it seems to want to protect Sensei as well as watch him grow. It's also related to the god of wires.

User1 is likely Nozomu/the Happy Event stuff/HOPE/etc. User3 is Pareidolia. As for User4, I have no idea, but it might be Sekai or maybe Psycho Ami.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Most of the User2 stuff I showed comes from the "Word of the Day" main event where User2 chats with Sensei, and loses connection once he gets to the roof in the event afterwards. The dark bedroom comes from the "There is Nothing" main event where you're being told about the god of wires for the first time. I can also see the Users being accounts of the gods, so that makes sense.

Also who else even comes close to Tsuneyo when it comes to tree symbolism? She and her father have a religion around it where you die and become one. Tsuneyo even mentioned becoming a tree after going to Valhalla:

The renting thing seems like a huge stretch. What reason could Tsuneyo's father have to do that at all? Still wouldn't explain why Noriko hasnt mentioned anything, why Tsuneyo doesn't remember that when she recalls Yakuza, and why Yasu mentioned it's a storefront now when it would have already been a restaurant back then.

Last edited:
Reactions: kainora and JelF547

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Most of the User2 stuff I showed comes from "Word of the Day" where User2 chats with Sensei, and loses connection once he gets to the roof in the event afterwards. The dark bedroom comes from "There is Nothing" where you're being told about the god of wires for the first time. I can also see the Users being accounts of the gods, that makes sense.

Also who else even comes close to Tsuneyo when it comes to tree symbolism? She and her father have a religion around it where you die and become one. Tsuneyo even mentioned becoming a tree after going to Valhalla:

The renting thing seems like a huge stretch. What reason could Tsuneyo's father have to do that at all? Still wouldn't explain why Noriko hasnt mentioned anything, why Tsuneyo doesn't remember that when she recalls Yakuza, and why Yasu mentioned it's a storefront now when it would have already been a restaurant back then.
noriko was only ever driven there by her parents and couldn't find it again on her own.
i dont know why you insist it was always a ramen shop, will say it was always owned and lived in by tsuneyo's family though
as for tree's:

• Thinking Face

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
...so that thing about sensei's mom this update...
I'm really overly confused on that
anyone have thoughts...
I have some but I'm a little bit appalled by it and would rather have some other thoughts regarding it bfore I just say them
You mean that?

Sara's: "Halfway Down the Wishing Well" , narrated by Akira or someone/thing else.
"If I fuck another mommy Mommy frowns and says I’m not allowed."

I guess someone did fuck his mommy, somewhere.

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
Is there any chance everyone is massively overthinking the car accident and it's as simple as all 3 were in the car? Akira only survived cause he was in the back, maybe the other car caused it, maybe they were having a fight, we do know that Akira commenting on Sekai's perfume pissed Nozomu off so maybe he suspected something, maybe he full blown knew but put up with it cause he was fucked in the head, who knows? But do we really need there to be cut brake lines or conspiracies of any sort? Could the accident not just be an accident?
When have theories on here not been people overanalyzing words lmao

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
noriko was only ever driven there by her parents and couldn't find it again on her own.
i dont know why you insist it was always a ramen shop, will say it was always owned and lived in by tsuneyo's family though
as for tree's:
What makes you say Noriko couldn't find it on her own? Sure she was driven there by her parents, but I see no reason why she wouldn't immediately ask where it was when she started looking for Sensei. That also assumes she hadn't memorized where it was, just based off the drive there.

Tsuneyo has claimed to have spent her entire life at Tojo Ramen, which seems to imply it's been Tojo Ramen for at least most of Tsuneyo's life. There's also how Sensei felt that the prices haven't been updated in decades:
I don't really recall anything implying Tojo Ramen hasn't been around for awhile or that it's been anything besides a Ramen shop.

Also where does that tree with the girls stabbed and hanging onto it come from? Don't seem to recall that.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
I think i go d'accord with most you wrote.
A little i'd like to add to the Baby Finches thing.

From the happy event "Baby Finches" and Kaori's "Where the Trees Live".
This theory originated from not me but discord a long time ago.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Something I just realized after replaying "Backwards dancing" in chapter 2:
There are "half eaten watermelons" under Kumon-mi. I have no idea what that means, but considering Maya is the watermelon girl, this seems related to her.

There's also "invisible hands", but why the watermelons are only "half eaten" is the real strange part imo.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes