Hfjahxhcjr

Mar 29, 2023
Tell that to Todd xd He would dissagree with you

Also it is stated in some event? Or is just something everybody asume?
Yasu has some quotes that might be relevant to death and birds:
Yasu: "There is no death. Just a second plane of existence. A plane much greater than this."
Yasu: "Birds are sacred beings in the eyes of He who is so commonly misunderstood. They can pass through planes at will and hear things that normal humans can not."

It is interesting that she implies that birds are humans. Wonder if that says something about the bluejay/Makoto or something.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FireCazador

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
You should also remember dosens of murdered janitors. Poor guys either didn't have plot armor or it is just possible to kill somebody (maybe except suicide by friend)
Oh, right ,the poor old mans that Ayane killed xdd (iirc she killed all of the ones we saw)

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I mean being "butchered, maimed and/or poisoned" have very high chances of killing someone (for not to say that they surely died)

Edit: Also now that i think about this, how Gods or Nao decide when to reset someone? Because if we assume that Ami might have killed someone why they let her do that but not let someone suicide?
Like they give free pass to murder and torture but if someone wants to end its life they are not allowed
just as a side note...
if you wanted to enact revenge by killing someone but there was some kind of magical system in place where every death gets undone and no one even remembers the vengeance, not even the victim, what would you do? lets also say you were the one to make said system but can't change it for some reason or another. brutal protracted unimaginable torture over long periods of time is the closest you can get till you are satisfied and that is even wiped from the mind of the victim eventually, every thing undone meaning not only do you get to live out your sickest revenge fantasies as long as you dont kill them in the process but you will NEVER have to come to terms with what you did since its all going to be undone anyway. but the only way to eek out just that small bit of extra satisfaction is to make them live through the consequences of crossing you till they inevitably get reset.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LuisD and Bingoogus

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
f you wanted to enact revenge by killing someone but there was some kind of magical system in place where every death gets undone and no one even remembers the vengeance, not even the victim, what would you do?
Sounds like room with clocks

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
You should also remember dosens of murdered janitors. Poor guys either didn't have plot armor or it is just possible to kill somebody (maybe except suicide by friend)
The faceless, nameless janitors who could literally just be the same person dying over and over again, reporting back to work only to be killed again and nobody would ever know.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Yeah i think the janitors dying is just a gag, after just replaying the first death-of-one scene yesterday, the game describes Akira and Ami scrubbing brain matter off of the floor in an overly-nonchalant way, i don't think anyone should read into them as a sign of anything.

Reactions: crustlord12

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
Is there a release date for the next update?
the release dates are always tentatively the 1st of the month, depending on how fast the development and coding and proofreading goes
or thats what its been listed as for quite a while in the discord and images shared from it

Reactions: Riolol

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Is there a release date for the next update?
the release dates are always tentatively the 1st of the month, depending on how fast the development and coding and proofreading goes
or thats what its been listed as for quite a while in the discord and images shared from it
From last Sellebus update he seens to be aiming for around a 1,5 month between updates so it's probably somewhere around july 15 next update. Last I recall there was an image with planned dates, but I didn't save it.

Reactions: Riolol

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
From last Sellebus update he seens to be aiming for around a 1,5 month between updates so it's probably somewhere around july 15 next update. Last I recall there was an image with planned dates, but I didn't save it.
That's what he was doing but it seems he's now aiming for 1st of the month every month.
aa.png
Not planned dates, just the content of the upcoming updates. The dates are as described above.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
That's what he was doing but it seems he's now aiming for 1st of the month every month.
View attachment 2682681
Not planned dates, just the content of the upcoming updates. The dates are as described above.
i think we might be getting a new girl page soon or something
main girls, side girls, non-existent girls (or something)
daisy, sekai, maybe nao, so on and so

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
View attachment 2682684
Posting little factoid for possible theory crafting you guys might do.
think this might be a lie maya tells people
so she doesnt have to tell them about the weird living situation she had
that being said really good find
we got no confirmation of maya's origins but everything before 'middle school' is a secret ami (doesn't know or pretends not to know) and ayane are not supposed to know.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Discord schedule says 7/1 for next update, 8/1 for the one after that. He did some 5-week updates, but it's settled down to 1st of the month since.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
i think we might be getting a new girl page soon or something
main girls, side girls, non-existent girls (or something)
daisy, sekai, maybe nao, so on and so
Selebus was pretty clear that 20 main and 15 side girls is gonna be it, so when Nao gets her character page next update, that's it. Himawari and Sekai won't be getting character pages, and won't have love/lust scores. That's not to say they won't have H-scenes of some sort (Long Maya has an H scene without a character page, for example).

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Selebus was pretty clear that 20 main and 15 side girls is gonna be it, so when Nao gets her character page next update, that's it. Himawari and Sekai won't be getting character pages, and won't have love/lust scores. That's not to say they won't have H-scenes of some sort (Long Maya has an H scene without a character page, for example).
yep and that would be exactly true... till we get a 'psych here is a third page that isnt those other two pages, i never lied'

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
yep and that would be exactly true... till we get a 'psych here is a third page that isnt those other two pages, i never lied'
Please no, the game has enough fucking characters at this point, like, too many actually though i wouldn't be able to pick any to retroactively delete from the game, but pleeeeeeease no more now.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
something im surprised hasn't happened is just a jar of mayo with a wig and a scarf having long conversations with sensei and just being his wilson ball in happy events
the amount of jokes about fucking a jar of mayo that could e made...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LuisD and Bingoogus
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes