butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
I'm rooting for fuck Kirin marry Noriko
(and not kill Chika, though psycho Ami might get to her first... wait, did FMK scene foreshadow kill Chika?)

Reactions: DeSkel15

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Sorry, rooting for Maya and only Maya. There are other girls and she
Maya is my third place (at the moment), after the Nakayama Harem, and the Io-Uta Throuple.

I like Maya, but I'm not entirely sure if the relationship is actually good for either of them. Still, gotta respect her grit.

Reactions: derekthered56

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I'm rooting for fuck Kirin marry Noriko
(and not kill Chika, though psycho Ami might get to her first... wait, did FMK scene foreshadow kill Chika?)
Honestly, if Kirin wasn't there, I would choose Fuck Chika, Marry Noriko, and Kill Kirin. Unfortunately, seeing Kirin destroyed by that decision is too much for even my calloused heart. So, I always have to kill Chika.

If that decision does come up to decide who actually dies later on though...then, sorry Kirin:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
The Moe is real. Nao-chan, Tsukasa, and Chinami have too much power.
Tsukasa and Nao might be cute in appearance due to being kids, but Chinami is a fully weaponised form of cute. She's in a league of her own, the other two can't even see her they're that far behind. I could easily say no to either of them but all Chinami would have to do is pout and i'd fold like the cheapest of suits.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Tsukasa and Nao might be cute in appearance due to being kids, but Chinami is a fully weaponised form of cute. She's in a league of her own, the other two can't even see her they're that far behind. I could easily say no to either of them but all Chinami would have to do is pout and i'd fold like the cheapest of suits.
Tsukasa I can see, since she's a smart brat, but Nao-chan on the other hand, well, just give her time. Something tells me she'll be taking pointers from Chinami soon enough. Might even get her own dog mask.

Chinami has had like around a 3 year head start to make an impact on us tho, so I can see why she's harder to refuse. Just don't give her peanuts. Don't let her put herself out of her own misery lmao.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Well if everyone is sharing their favorite pairings I'll share mine too, it's Kirin first, Haruka close second and Makoto.
Why Haruka if you don't mind me asking? Actually feel free to explain all 3. Kirin and Makoto are nearly opposites so it's interesting they show up in your top 3.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Why Haruka if you don't mind me asking? Actually feel free to explain all 3. Kirin and Makoto are nearly opposites so it's interesting they show up in your top 3.
Kirin might seen opposite to Makoto, but she is actually very inteligent, sweet and assertive when she is not beating herself up over how Karin is better than her.
Haruka I'll be honest I hate NTR, but seeing her melting on Akira's cock while she calls herself unfaithful is very hot, and she is very caring and sweet too.
Makoto is so dedicated and cute, and now that she is smiling more and not caring that much about shit, she has just my kind of humor, all the effort she puts out makes me feel like supporting her.

blackredfish

Feb 10, 2018
First Tier: Yumi, Touka, Sana

Second Tier: Sara, Wakana, Niki, Uta (I accept the Io package)

Third tier: Ayane, Molly, Rin (used to be higher, damn you Otoha), Noriko

Maya is undecided, could be in any of those tiers, results pending on her origins.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Like I mentioned earlier:
  • Number 1 is Noriko for me, when it comes to who I'd like to end up with Sensei. Just seems like the best outcome overall. The Nakayama Harem is what I'm hoping for, because I'd like Niki to be happy, but I don't think she's ever been enough for Sensei. Noriko also isn't going to stop Sensei from being with others, so this should be satisfactory for Miku and Nodoka, as well as tolerable for the majority.
  • Numbah 2 is the Io-Uta Throuple. It's more or less a win win win for all 3. Not to mention, all 3 are self sufficient, and could probably help eachother heal from their pasts. Sensei joining Io and Uta in their therapy talks may even actually help him in the long run.
  • Numbah 3 is Maya. I like her, but I do think their love was pretty effed up. All the implications that show up, also makes me think they had quite a toxic relationship that may have even resulted in kidnapping and suicide. Still, Maya's endured a thousand years to be with Sensei. I can't just ignore her determination. Sensei has been reset yet still falls in "love" with her. I can't ignore that either. They also seem "compatible" and seem to think being together would make them both happy. It's perhaps the most fucked up love story, that I can't help but root for.
Most of the other girls, I both want them to do better and think they can do better than Sensei, tbh. Ayane and Chika being at the top of that list.

Last edited:

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
I think a lot of this is based on the assumption that being with akira would make them happy, with the kind of person he is in mind i would say he and kirin probably deserve each other. Maybe nodoka too.

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
I think the only 2 people Sensei should end up with is Maya 1st and Niki close 2nd, as they are the only 2 that truly understand Sensei and the only 2 that Sensei seems to have affection towards and not just manipulating into having sex with them. Most other girls deserves better.
That being said Noriko and Kirin are still my best girls and I'm playing their solo endings first before the others.

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
Can someone help me i cant figure out how to trigger the events in the newest update.I was able to do all of Toukas events and 2 of makotos but i cant get anything else to trigger.Not sure if my game is bugged or im just missing something obvious.
Im to lazy to search for the post with the guide so i will post to you the copy i made (i hope all is alright cause i had to copy it again from a note blog and had to edit all my personal checks to know which ones i made)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
Seeing everybody is sharing their favorite girls to Akira end with i will leave my part:

1-2 Are kind a draw cause both of them have been an important part of Sensei and beside the bad moments Sensei gave them still have very cute moments. So this place would be for Niki and Maya (i feel bad that Niki is supossedly a side character even when she have a very important role in Sensei life)
At 3rd i would place the first girl who i supported and absolutely deserve it since she helped Sensei a lot. Makoto
And as an honorable mention the one who i just liked since we meet her, i really have not a real reason but i really like Io and hope the best to her

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes