Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
I think i need to trigger the 3 main events first do you remember how to trigger those?
white fronted parrot is the... end? of nodoka's. and the last two are like the last events in this update
i edited the first post, you might have to do all of makoto's first

Reactions: Grunts21

Grunts21

Jan 7, 2021
ami's first one is at her work, second i think was either a call, invite, or automatic?
Thanks for the help my game bugged or something i closed the game then reopened it and now i can trigger the events for some reason it was not working before.

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
Thanks for the help my game bugged or something i closed the game then reopened it and now i can trigger the events for some reason it was not working before.
i dont know any of the affection limits for the events tbh, was it possible you just didnt have enough points?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
If y'all somehow get my source banned or something for this, imma be upset
Worry not a bit, there's no tracking those images as even if privated, they're shared with multiple people at once, not individually, so putting any kind of tracking tag in them is a complete waste of time, all it would tell Selly is someone with access to them, leaked them... which is already obvious.
Is it Kirin's ass?
Waaaaay too flat to be her ass, even Miku has more rump plump than that, that's 100% dude ass right there.

• Haha
Reactions: LuisD and Pervyfox

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
Waaaaay too flat to be her ass, even Miku has more rump plump than that, that's 100% dude ass right there.
TBF, Miku has a great ass for her size too.

Oh also apparently Sel confirmed today that Kaori is NOT Rin's mom, so if you care about 'word of god' stuff, there's that. or you can choose to believe he is playing unreliable narrator in the server for your theories

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
TBF, Miku has a great ass for her size too.

Oh also apparently Sel confirmed today that Kaori is NOT Rin's mom, so if you care about 'word of god' stuff, there's that. or you can choose to believe he is playing unreliable narrator in the server for your theories
I was quite oblibious, Kaori is 22 or 23 and Rin is at least 16
Yeah, wtf theory was that? Lmao, i think the discord folk would benefit with a few common sense speakers joining their ranks, if anyone suggested that here i, and others, would promptly shut that one down.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Rin is 14, she skipped a year. Chika is 16.
Maybe I misunderstood that statement, but I though it was about skipping year of life without going to school. Can't find event where it was said to refresh my memories, but sure it was related to her depression state and it would be strange to jump over school year because of this.

Also, AFAIR it is impossible to jump over year of education in japan

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I still like the legal girls (in age) for Sensei tbh. Wouldn't mind if Sensei's end game would be either Imani, Nikki or Kaori.
But with that said, it's just wishful thinking. I want chaos. Kill everyone Selly.
We all know who Sensei's endgame actually is: Ami. After she kills off everyone else, she becomes endgame by default.

Honestly though, I'm rooting for Noriko. Girl deserves some love. Same with Niki though, tbh. A Nakayama Harem would be best case imo. Add Mommy Nakayama to it as well. Noriko hinted she had the hots for Sensei like her daughters.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes