barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Thoughts on pairings/contests:

Yumi v Tsuneyo -- I don't see a way Yumi cares enough to win this. If anything, if she pretends to put her all into it and loses, it may cause some of the class to feel safer around her (knowing Tsuneyo can take her down at-will). Also, Tsuneyo is going to take this very seriously, and quite likely literally. Verdict: Yumi dies. Briefly. Nobody actually notices.

Chika v Uta -- Chika shows up in strategically placed dental floss. Uta slips into hyper-competitive mode and and changes quickly into her Birthday Bathing Suit. A fight breaks out, Yumi jumps in to defend her friend, Tsuneyo jumps in. Yumi dies again. Briefly. Nobody notices again.

Ayane v Yasu -- We don't hear from either of them again until search parties are sent to rescue them in the final chapters.

Sana v Otoha -- Otoha is creeped out by the contest and doesn't try. Wins anyway.

Makoto v Kirin -- Makoto understands the assignment and actually fishes. Kirin misunderstands the assignment, assumes "fish" is sexual, and wins a side-contest instead.

Miku v Io -- Io actually builds a raft. Miku points out that since she's flat AND a swimmer, she IS a raft.

Rin v Molly -- Unmitigated disaster on both accounts. Does not burn down Kumon-Mi thanks to being on the beach. Everyone dies from food poisoning. Briefly. Nobody notices.

Futaba v Nodoka -- An entire scene expanding on the Upside Down House Expanded Universe.

Ami v Touka -- See my previous prediction about Ami finding out about the apartment and stabbing Touka 23 times. Touka dies. Briefly. Everyone notices

Maya v Noriko -- Ami flays the skin off the winner, who spends the rest of the reset without any skin. She still attends classes. The girls begin to realize something might not be completely normal about their high school experience.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I tried figuring it out myself using the wiki but it falls short on tagging the release history with date stamps. Is there a list somewhere that says what released when? Following my little foray into the past, i wanted to see where the game was up to when i first started playing and when i got stuck with the rest of you dipshits in having to wait for the next content drop. :p

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Thoughts on pairings/contests:

Yumi v Tsuneyo -- I don't see a way Yumi cares enough to win this. If anything, if she pretends to put her all into it and loses, it may cause some of the class to feel safer around her (knowing Tsuneyo can take her down at-will). Also, Tsuneyo is going to take this very seriously, and quite likely literally. Verdict: Yumi dies. Briefly. Nobody actually notices.

Chika v Uta -- Chika shows up in strategically placed dental floss. Uta slips into hyper-competitive mode and and changes quickly into her Birthday Bathing Suit. A fight breaks out, Yumi jumps in to defend her friend, Tsuneyo jumps in. Yumi dies again. Briefly. Nobody notices again.

Ayane v Yasu -- We don't hear from either of them again until search parties are sent to rescue them in the final chapters.

Sana v Otoha -- Otoha is creeped out by the contest and doesn't try. Wins anyway.

Makoto v Kirin -- Makoto understands the assignment and actually fishes. Kirin misunderstands the assignment, assumes "fish" is sexual, and wins a side-contest instead.

Miku v Io -- Io actually builds a raft. Miku points out that since she's flat AND a swimmer, she IS a raft.

Rin v Molly -- Unmitigated disaster on both accounts. Does not burn down Kumon-Mi thanks to being on the beach. Everyone dies from food poisoning. Briefly. Nobody notices.

Futaba v Nodoka -- An entire scene expanding on the Upside Down House Expanded Universe.

Ami v Touka -- See my previous prediction about Ami finding out about the apartment and stabbing Touka 23 times. Touka dies. Briefly. Everyone notices

Maya v Noriko -- Ami flays the skin off the winner, who spends the rest of the reset without any skin. She still attends classes. The girls begin to realize something might not be completely normal about their high school experience.
Poor Yumi. Gets slaughtered by Tsuneyo, twice, then gets taken out by food poisoning. 3 deaths in one update.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I tried figuring it out myself using the wiki but it falls short on tagging the release history with date stamps. Is there a list somewhere that says what released when? Following my little foray into the past, i wanted to see where the game was up to when i first started playing and when i got stuck with the rest of you dipshits in having to wait for the next content drop. :p
May not help much, but if you search for posts containing the compressed versions, they tend to come with a date that should be around when the version was released.

Reactions: Bingoogus

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Do what I did, lose your save file and rage quit the game for months. Come back and spend about a month catching up. Cry about having to play update to update again... Repeat?

• Haha

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I'm starting to think that Molly being a degenerate:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
may actually save her life when Psycho Ami starts taking names.

Unless her and Sensei are boning at that time, then Molly might as well change her name to Murdered. Murdered Moyra MacCormack.

Last edited:
  • Haha

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
I'm starting to think that Molly being a degenerate:
may actually save her life when Psycho Ami starts taking names.

Unless her and Sensei are boning at that time, then Molly might as well change her name to Murdered. Murdered Moyra MacCormack.
Unfortunately Ami was already suspicious of something "personal" going on between them after Halloween, and she was there for Tsuneyo's comedy sketch, so she probably realizes there's something sexual going on.

Reactions: rianzz

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Actually how does Ayane knows sunflowers are Akira's favorite flowers? They are heavily associated to Sekai and he goes into blackout mode every time things get close to her. Maybe Ami told her, but why would she.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
P.S But in return, I expect an interesting theory from @Bingoogus : D
Awwww shit man, i'm a dumbass though... coming up with theories is like super hard for me... ummm... my finest theories are 'Sensei has a big penis' and 'sex make peepee feel good' which, yes, are incredibly complex and compelling theories but both were constructed using every ounce of big-think juice my brain could produce. I have been toying with a a new theory but it's little more than conjecture at this point, revealing it at this time could easily turn out to be premature but since you requested it and it's all i've got i guess i'll share it... i'm thinking that maybe, maaaybe, Sensei very horny...

Please be gentle of you think it's ridiculous, like i said, i haven't worked all the kinks out yet so i'm not very confident in it.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Unfortunately Ami was already suspicious of something "personal" going on between them after Halloween, and she was there for Tsuneyo's comedy sketch, so she probably realizes there's something sexual going on.
Well, It depends on what exactly she thinks happened. Most seemed to not take Tsuneyo seriously, and Ami seemed to want Sensei and Molly to make up.

In retrospect though, Molly even being able to make Sensei act different might be reason enough for Psycho Ami to get rid of her. She wouldn't be "safe" for Sensei's mental state.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Awwww shit man, i'm a dumbass though... coming up with theories is like super hard for me... ummm... my finest theories are 'Sensei has a big penis' and 'sex make peepee feel good' which, yes, are incredibly complex and compelling theories but both were constructed using every ounce of big-think juice my brain could produce. I have been toying with a a new theory but it's little more than conjecture at this point, revealing it at this time could easily turn out to be premature but since you requested it and it's all i've got i guess i'll share it... i'm thinking that maybe, maaaybe, Sensei very horny...

Please be gentle of you think it's ridiculous, like i said, i haven't worked all the kinks out yet so i'm not very confident in it.
"Sensei very horny"...

I can't believe it...

It's fucking Genius! It explains why Sensei does damn near everything he does. His very motivation. Perhaps even why he can survive longer than the other Senseis. He's Hornier. Of course that's just a theory using your theory as the foundation. Nevertheless, good think. No, legendary think!

• Haha

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
screenshot0003.png
I dunno if this is original or added with the rework but just after the first halloween chain event there's Rin's performance review and look who's in the background. Not sure how long there is to go till the christmas party where the second school gets eaten by the sinkhole but i imagine it's at least a bit, i don't recall any chain events pumping right up against each other until chapter 3-ish.

blackredfish

Feb 10, 2018
Ayane looks scared, I wonder if that is a preview of how she's going to act around Ami now that her true nature was revealed. Try to fake it a bit, girl. Incidentally, her contest against Yasu could hint that she's going to get lost somewhere outside the beach, walking into her first happy scene or maybe a scare encounter with psycho Ami... I wonder, if you guys were USER 1, what would you force Ayane to see?:unsure:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Ayane looks scared, I wonder if that is a preview of how she's going to act around Ami now that her true nature was revealed. Try to fake it a bit, girl. Incidentally, her contest against Yasu could hint that she's going to get lost somewhere outside the beach, walking into her first happy scene or maybe a scare encounter with psycho Ami... I wonder, if you guys were USER 1, what would you force Ayane to see?:unsure:
Fucked up, but I'd probably have the Unborn baby come back to work just to torment Ayane. Then again, I'm not entirely sure what User1's purpose is, besides to fuck with everyone.

Reactions: blackredfish

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
View attachment 2689040
I dunno if this is original or added with the rework but just after the first halloween chain event there's Rin's performance review and look who's in the background. Not sure how long there is to go till the christmas party where the second school gets eaten by the sinkhole but i imagine it's at least a bit, i don't recall any chain events pumping right up against each other until chapter 3-ish.
apparently all of floor 2 had cameos like that before they were officially introduced (besides tsuneyo who you dont see but hear). so close noriko, if you had just turned around you wouldnt have had to deal with maya storming out and everything

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
I want it to be something involving Himawari tbh. yeah I agree, looks like she just doesnt know how to deal with the new ami info so shes avoiding it

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes