BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Yeah, startled works.

I'm not sure about "a pink haired girl" lying, but the Shapeshifter mentioned that Niki is suspicious and possibly a shapeshifter. There was also how a Narrator was questioning if everyone was lying recently.

With all the altered memories, visual alterations, time manipulation, and possibly shapeshifters around, though, It's virtually impossible to know who's lying or not, or even if they could know they are lying, tbh.
Sana's "Ad Meliora"
With q being a non yet revealed character.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And yeah, i do remember the "don't maybe trust anybody besides maybe "blue"".

While "blue" is a character, as in a picture i showed recently.

Aaaaaand, we totally could use a scribe. Aaaaaand, i totally don't want to do that.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Older Kaori was made mostly for custom pieces made for high-paying patrons. If he used a recycled asset for that, it'd cost him most of of his revenue. It's older Kaori. Specifically, it's child Kaori looking up to her older self.
I wouldn't see it as narrow, but i get what you mean.
For me the question will, for now, still remain.
Besides, Sel is stubborn. (/e cause maintenance ate part of my text) He's the: My way or no way guy.
So the question would be if he'd sacrifice income for his vision.

Last edited:

siegabro

May 19, 2020
So... Kaori got into an accident and since then has been all weird. But have we been told much about her accident? Seeing Kaori get Sekai's eyes and probably act like her in the last event, I wouldn't be surprised if Sekai's car accident was connected or even the same as Kaori's one, and, why not--Sekai now inhabiting Kaori's body, at least deep inside. Fun!

Reactions: Riolol

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
So... Kaori got into an accident and since then has been all weird. But have we been told much about her accident? Seeing Kaori get Sekai's eyes and probably act like her in the last event, I wouldn't be surprised if Sekai's car accident was connected or even the same as Kaori's one, and, why not--Sekai now inhabiting Kaori's body, at least deep inside. Fun!
A theory I have seen kicked around here is that it was the same crash and kaori got sekai's heart which is why she has the huge spider tattoo to cover the scar

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
A theory I have seen kicked around here is that it was the same crash and kaori got sekai's heart which is why she has the huge spider tattoo to cover the scar
That was my theory, but it's been revised to a kidney transplant given she has a visible scar on her left side consistent with a kidney transplant scar

Reactions: Riolol

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
Honestly I just want to say sel has become incredibly good at writing these school girls while we were all guessing at dorm wars 1 level of writing. Incredibly hyped for beach wars, this may be the best update.
just to clarify, beach wars is NOT next update but august update. next update is an in between, but it looks like we are getting some nice uta / io events so far from the previews and giving Nao-chan some sort of tour. also Maki Haruka beach trip

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
So, any thoughts on the possibility of Ayane betraying/trying to replace Maya?
Also seeing as how these thoughts tend to come up at the beach, and the next war thing with Ayane will be against Yasu, likely around the beach, I'm guessing we might be finding out in the near future just how possible this is.
Ayane would never betray Maya as it goes against her character. She just wants to be more in Sensei's eyes.
screenshot0011.png

Reactions: rianzz and DeSkel15

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
While continuing the search for clues regarding the roof squad membership, I realized that each girl that has ever showed the sign of perception has been to the roof at least once (I don't think any other "oblivious" girls came to the roof even once; correction is welcome).

Though I don't think Maya saying there isn't anything special about the roof being absolutely true, this here might just be a coincidence. Time point-wise not adding up is one thing, the other is that this just looks too superficial and of no importance at all (especially in the case of Yumi and Tsuneyo).

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
While continuing the search for clues regarding the roof squad membership, I realized that each girl that has ever showed the sign of perception has been to the roof at least once (I don't think any other "oblivious" girls came to the roof even once; correction is welcome).

Though I don't think Maya saying there isn't anything special about the roof being absolutely true, this here might just be a coincidence. Time point-wise not adding up is one thing, the other is that this just looks too superficial and of no importance at all (especially in the case of Yumi and Tsuneyo).
I think your roof theory is actually the most probable. Most students don't have access to the roof and in Baby Finches it seems like the roof were Maya and Sensei's hangout spot and probably where Sensei jumped too. It also is the only thing that all four of them have in common. The trigger for being aware of resets and surviving resets could be different too, and I think it could be being pregnant.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes