butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
If y'all somehow get my source banned or something for this, imma be upset
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Image 2: Either Haruka is holding a bid dildo or she needs to get her driver's license revoked because there's no way someone actually holds the steering wheel like that. Also looks like Io is coming to the new apartment.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
That "sit on me please" instantly translates to babysit me please, for me. That's how used to Kaori I have became.

Also, no, please Nao-chan, no raid shadow legends ads. Please.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
These two look like Haruka is unimpressed by Sensei peepee and is mocking him for it afterwards where Sensei gets massively offended :coffee:

Aaand aren't that pimp pants parts of Noriko's outfit lol

Reactions: DeSkel15

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Image 2: Either Haruka is holding a bid dildo or she needs to get her driver's license revoked because there's no way someone actually holds the steering wheel like that. Also looks like Io is coming to the new apartment.
The moment when most of my family tends to drive like that. Two hands are for bronies... heh.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I mean it's not the one handed part but the fact that she's holding the right side of the wheel instead of the left, it just seems more awkward to steer
She's probably just backing out or pulling in or something, but yeah it definitely looks awkward.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Added confusion -- the steering wheel is on the wrong side of the car.
Depends on where you're at tbh. Some places have the wheel on the left side, others on the right. I think Japan has a mixture of both. Probably means Haruka's car is LHD.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Maybe Haruka accidentally killed Sekai and Nozomu, 8 years ago, because she just sucks at driving? Hit and run.

Psycho Haruka turns out to be endgame. All the coffee references, interest in teenagers, and how she's married (reserved), were hints that she's the final boss: User4. Her tits are actually weapons:
and they will one day destroy Kumon-mi. Futaba and Tomoko are her apprentices. Rin and Molly are merely her concubines. Fear the Magistrate of Mammaries.

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Psycho Haruka turns out to be endgame. All the coffee references, interest in teenagers, and how she's married (reserved), were hints that she's the final boss: User4. Her tits are actually weapons: and they will one day destroy Kumon-mi. Futaba and Tomoko are her apprentices.
Ah, yes, the Double-Barrel Hooter Shooter.

• Haha

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
That "sit on me please" instantly translates to babysit me please, for me. That's how used to Kaori I have became.

Also, no, please Nao-chan, no raid shadow legends ads. Please.
Apparently Sel uses that image to double spoiler important documents like Ayane's list preview and the Loli Uta picture message

Grunts21

Jan 7, 2021
Can someone help me i cant figure out how to trigger the events in the newest update.I was able to do all of Toukas events and 2 of makotos but i cant get anything else to trigger.Not sure if my game is bugged or im just missing something obvious.

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
Can someone help me i cant figure out how to trigger the events in the newest update.I was able to do all of Toukas events and 2 of makotos but i cant get anything else to trigger.Not sure if my game is bugged or im just missing something obvious.
go to the dive bar, i think i did ami's last, nodoka's are all automatic i think
makoto's next one is in her dorm

Reactions: Grunts21
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes