FireCazador

May 22, 2020
Sensei looking at Haruka like he is going to kill her, he have the eyes so wide open xd Its truly the Arakawa blood here come Psycho Sensei xd

Also that gigolo and outstanding outfit from Sensei... Wth is doing

AAAAaaa Io melting my heart, so cute and i will hope Ami dont know about her visiting the 2nd apartment

And lastly but not for that less important, im going to kill myself if Sel keeps placing fking Raid Shadow Legends ads.
Like fuck, we already know how good that game is and how is the most ambitious mobile game of the year
And that's because with over 300.000 reviews and nearly five star raing on all app stores, EVERYONE most people can agree that is worth the hype

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

If y'all somehow get my source banned or something for this, imma be upset
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: LuisD

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Oh, thinking about Makoto I just noticed something I totally overlooked in the recent Ami event "Mama's girl" normally the girls don't recall being told about the resets, but Ami brought up that Makoto told her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
Oh, thinking about Makoto I just noticed something I totally overlooked in the recent Ami event "Mama's girl" normally the girls don't recall being told about the resets, but Ami brought up that Makoto told her.
yeah people on the discord are pretty sure she is aware of them, and only started looping because he told her thats what the other girls would do to cover for herself

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
Finally, I got around to the new update, and to say that was a roller coaster of crazy would be putting it lightly.

On Ami -

On Maya -

On Touka\Tsubasa -

On Rika -

On Kaori -

On ??? -

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fdsasdf_p

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
What's everyone's favourite character model? Forget the person and their personality, clothes and make-up, forget all the style, just raw nude character model? That one body with those sized hips and that cup size boobies, those eyes and that hair? You can only have one, no listing your favourite 8 :p

For me it's Makoto, she's not my favourite character but her hips, tits, ass, pussy, skin, eyes and hair are all S tier for me and the glasses add that little bit of icing on the cake. I like a lot of other character models but Makoto's really is the cream of the crop for me.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
What's everyone's favourite character model? Forget the person and their personality, clothes and make-up, forget all the style, just raw nude character model? That one body with those sized hips and that cup size boobies, those eyes and that hair? You can only have one, no listing your favourite 8 :p

For me it's Makoto, she's not my favourite character but her hips, tits, ass, pussy, skin, eyes and hair are all S tier for me and the glasses add that little bit of icing on the cake. I like a lot of other character models but Makoto's really is the cream of the crop for me.
Probably Tsuneyo. "Chocolate bunny" has got it going on, with even Imani questioning her morals. Haven't seen Tsuneyo nude yet though.

Then again, I'm a demi, so typical attraction doesn't really work for me.

Tsuneyo's response to this:

I know you said only one, but Kaori is likely second place for me.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I know you said only one, but Kaori is likely second place for me.
Well, we're all naturally going to have a second place and i do think Kaori is very beautiful but if i mentally strip her down to just her raw physical body, it becomes clear to me that it's got nothing on the beauty of her personality.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Riolol and DeSkel15

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Yumi. Second place is probably Maya, but I am biased

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018

Chika. Never had a fetish for the gyaru look till her. Makoto is close enough for it to be a tie though. Her short hair does it for me

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023

Easy, Nodoka and her smile

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021

I have two sides: Touka's body model and Futaba lol

Me like them extra thick drizzled with sauce

Reactions: DeSkel15

Blue Guy

Aug 26, 2021

Io I really like her seafoam hair color

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021

I'd probably have to go with Kaori

NekoHK

Oct 21, 2017
Just came across this again, and I noticed it says on f95 that it hasn't been updated in 3 years. Any reason why is says that?

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes