derekthered56

May 30, 2018
On Maya -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On Touka\Tsubasa -
On Kaori -

On who should end up with Akira, I think the best option is Niki. She's trying the hardest to get him to actually open up and start handling his issues. She'd have a good chance of getting him to confront his demons and grow up if there weren't a bunch of literal demons trying to prevent him from growing up.

Best model is Yumi. Like, damn.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
man I been busy, got a 2nd job. wont be posting here much in the future. I think I was in a conversation when I got called in. I don remember about what don't want to dig to find it and it would be weird to just restart that several days later (open to it, if whoever it was wants to)
hypothetical scenario occurred to me
Wonder if anyone brought up the idea Niki had something to do with the car crash and killed akira's brother/sekai.
which is why he basically ghosted her, but couldn't do anything about it or talk about it because it would come out what sekai was doing if he did.
cutting off all ties with her family didn't work and her parents trying to keep him around-ish started up noriko's tutoring, more to use it as an excuse to see him and try to get him to come back(in ignorance of what was going on)
then maya gets added to the tutoring, noriko and maya become besties of a sort.
the relationship develops between maya and akira as implied in the game.
noriko figures it out or is told by maya and its their secret
noriko witnesses niki having a 'bad day' and can't help but say something rather innocent but carries much more weight than intended like
"you need to move on, akira has already"
causing a nuclear meltdown where she decides to go and blow up on akira (and maybe kill the person he moved on with)
a crying noriko calls her friend maya and says what is going on. (noriko never figures out what really happened)
maya convinces sensei to flee and go into hiding,
maybe noriko learns at some point it was her sisters jealousy that drove them to brake up but she doesnt have the details and so she opens herself up to the idea of an open relationship and models herself to being the exact opposite of her in every way to try and snag akira for herself.
noriko trys to be everything her sister isn't, to show just how different she is.

it would be pretty wild, if niki figured out/thought ami was akira's actual daughter. the kindness thing is just an act. and in yandere fashion plans to off ami when she has a good opening.
all this though, would imply niki lied about not knowing if akira was still a virgin. dont know how that scenario could be changed to fit that in.

What's everyone's favourite character model? Forget the person and their personality, clothes and make-up, forget all the style, just raw nude character model? That one body with those sized hips and that cup size boobies, those eyes and that hair? You can only have one, no listing your favourite 8 :p

For me it's Makoto, she's not my favourite character but her hips, tits, ass, pussy, skin, eyes and hair are all S tier for me and the glasses add that little bit of icing on the cake. I like a lot of other character models but Makoto's really is the cream of the crop for me.
there really isnt a model that is short has a huge ass and bcup or smaller boobs so... closet thing to that would be sana or yumi depending on what i prioritize at any given moment. probably yumi...
early on i was all for miku cause i thought she would have like thunder thighs she was covering up or hiding

Last edited:

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
What's everyone's favourite character model? Forget the person and their personality, clothes and make-up, forget all the style, just raw nude character model? That one body with those sized hips and that cup size boobies, those eyes and that hair? You can only have one, no listing your favourite 8 :p

For me it's Makoto, she's not my favourite character but her hips, tits, ass, pussy, skin, eyes and hair are all S tier for me and the glasses add that little bit of icing on the cake. I like a lot of other character models but Makoto's really is the cream of the crop for me.
Had to do some hard pivoting around several girls and arrive at Karin; aside from she basically maxed out everything there is to max out, not getting any her scene yet definitely helps in a strange way.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
After the several preview snapshots, it would seem like every girl kinda take Nao-chan’s arrival quite…lightly? Like she’s just another wizard niece or just a weird toddler, or a plot device to finally get Kaori more involved since of all the side characters Kaori has the most distant ties with main cast.

Of course from his own perspective her entry and her Ami/Maya eyes were all very freaky, but it's quite funny when comparing other girls responses to Sensei’s initial reaction, which I am 7/10 sure Sensei :poop::poop::poop: his pants when Nao-chan opened her eyes.

Reactions: rianzz

hth2m1

May 28, 2018

On who should end up with Akira, I think the best option is Niki. She's trying the hardest to get him to actually open up and start handling his issues. She'd have a good chance of getting him to confront his demons and grow up if there weren't a bunch of literal demons trying to prevent him from growing up.

Best model is Yumi. Like, damn.

I think in terms of actual real relationships, it's fairly obvious that Niki is the actual "best" choice for Akira. Both because she's actually old enough for him to be with, and because the more Akira remembers, the more clear it becomes how important to him she is.

Best model is Makoto, dat ass goddamn.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
After the several preview snapshots, it would seem like every girl kinda take Nao-chan’s arrival quite…lightly? Like she’s just another wizard niece or just a weird toddler, or a plot device to finally get Kaori more involved since of all the side characters Kaori has the most distant ties with main cast.

Of course from his own perspective her entry and her Ami/Maya eyes were all very freaky, but it's quite funny when comparing other girls responses to Sensei’s initial reaction, which I am 7/10 sure Sensei :poop::poop::poop: his pants when Nao-chan opened her eyes.
Kaori seems to be more connected to background things. Things we might have not much clue about yet. Or we did not get them.
Imagine how Nao (not Nao-chan, but maybe though) is depicted as an entity in the center of threads.
Like a spider.

The moment i see some Ayane in Nao-chan, i'd say Nao-chan is a product of ch3 "Untitled".

And, for everyone else: 7

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: JelF547

Emado

Jan 22, 2020
Can anyone please give me a link for Lessons in Love compress version the one I download doesn't have any sex scene.

Reactions: Briun0

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Can anyone please give me a link for Lessons in Love compress version the one I download doesn't have any sex scene.
Don't sure what exactly missing in compressed version, but you can try to unpack file into `game/scripts` folder.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Yumi looks exactly like my first high school crush would look like if I made her in KK, so yeah. Definitely Yumi.

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
Okay so one question: who would be the most attractive among the girls if we imagine what they'd look like in real life?
Disregarding all of the human trafficking theories, nationality will have nothing to do with the criteria. Just basically, who
would have the most attractive features.

Setting aside the side characters cause Niki would be the winner by default. I had a thing going on for Tsuneyo for a while so I think she's my bet for now.

Reactions: rianzz

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Did some speedrunning to get to reset2 and reset4 for the sole purpose of checking if any other parameter is dictating the number of ✓ on the wall with my limited knowledge about renpy; and the results are underwhelming as expected :HideThePain:

The only player choice that has an effect on it is your decision with Ami. As far as I check, other meaningful choices we can make does not have an impact. I.e., manipulating flags like sarasex, harukasex, makisex, rinbetrayed, yumiknows, karinlied, or anything related to skipping Ayane/Kirin toxic scenes will not change anything.

(an afterthought is that I should've just checked how many varying versions of corkboard source images there are as it's a much faster solution:FacePalm:; and of course there are only two for each reset, 3 or 4 for reset2 and 6 or 7 for reset4)

What's a little different is that in reset2 it checks ami_virgin and in reset4 it checks amifingered. The inconsistency is probably just Selly maybe forgot what parameter he used for checking as story-wise it makes no difference.

And I can safely say ✓ is not just counting towards how many v-cards. Excluding Ami, girls with virgin flags are Ayane/Makoto (true at reset2), and Chika/Kirin (true at reset4); this means a maximum of 3 and 5 at different resets, so nope! Forcing these flags to change won't do anything as these are hard-scripted and unavoidable.

Edit: at least the v-cards you claimed during the time in the loop; Sensei’s past with Maya is a little too shrouded despite sexing her is pretty much true.

Conclusions? still don't know too much about anything :ROFLMAO:.
The only thing we know is pursuing Ami counts, and we don't even know why it counts with 100% confidence. It's easier to exclude what matters not than narrow down what matters.

Last edited:

hth2m1

May 28, 2018
Okay so one question: who would be the most attractive among the girls if we imagine what they'd look like in real life?
Disregarding all of the human trafficking theories, nationality will have nothing to do with the criteria. Just basically, who
would have the most attractive features.

Setting aside the side characters cause Niki would be the winner by default. I had a thing going on for Tsuneyo for a while so I think she's my bet for now.
Extremely subjective of course, but probably Makoto or Touka would be my answer. Also I'd disagree with your assessment that Niki would win by default if including side characters, as I'd definitely place Kaori above her personally.

Reactions: DeSkel15

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
The only thing we know is pursuing Ami counts, and we don't even know why it counts with 100% confidence. It's easier to exclude what matters not than narrow down what matters.
Consider that it might not be Ami being fucked that is the key here, rather than seeing it as a checklist for who's been sexed up it might instead be a set of checkmarks for something completely different, like a checklist for Sensei's progress through the gods plans for him. 'ate a sandwich' 'had a bath' 'fucked Ami' 'met Noriko' 'witnessed Ayana's giant banana' etc. as one shitty example. I've got no ideas, just trying to enlarge the possible scope for you theory dudes.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Just to notice: amifingered flag also required for "Swim Trip" and "Turn Off The Lights". It actualy may track one of them instead of boring sex with niece

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
What's a little different is that in reset2 it checks ami_virgin and in reset4 it checks amifingered. The inconsistency is probably just Selly maybe forgot what parameter he used for checking as story-wise it makes no difference.
Can you please reference responsible lines of game code? It is starting to be interesting and I already lost context

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
Did some speedrunning to get to reset2 and reset4 for the sole purpose of checking if any other parameter is dictating the number of ✓ on the wall with my limited knowledge about renpy; and the results are underwhelming as expected :HideThePain:

The only player choice that has an effect on it is your decision with Ami. As far as I check, other meaningful choices we can make does not have an impact. I.e., manipulating flags like sarasex, harukasex, makisex, rinbetrayed, yumiknows, karinlied, or anything related to skipping Ayane/Kirin toxic scenes will not change anything.

(an afterthought is that I should've just checked how many varying versions of corkboard source images there are as it's a much faster solution:FacePalm:; and of course there are only two for each reset, 3 or 4 for reset2 and 6 or 7 for reset4)

And I can safely say ✓ is not just counting towards how many v-cards. Excluding Ami, girls with virgin flags are Ayane/Makoto (true at reset2), and Chika/Kirin (true at reset4); this means a maximum of 3 and 5 at different resets, so nope! Forcing these flags to change won't do anything as these are hard-scripted and unavoidable.

Conclusions? still don't know too much about anything :ROFLMAO:.
Since I'm pretty convinced that Yasu's god wants Sensei to go around and take virginities, I'm gonna guess that the first 3 checkmarks belong to Ayane, Makoto and Maya and the next 3 are Chika, Kirin and Molly (this one I'm not really certain since the scene jumped from Sensei ready to insert into Molly, to Molly with cum on her body. Molly also said that she'd know if she lost it.)

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes