butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
Can you please reference responsible lines of game code? It is starting to be interesting and I already lost context
the reset 2 one:
"Thing on the wall":
if ami_virgin == False:
play sound "static.mp3"
scene hoorayanotherreset13
with flash
stop sound
else:
play sound "static.mp3"
scene hoorayanotherreset14
with flash
stop sound

reset 4:
label resetfourthing:
if amifingered == True:
scene resetfour5 with fade
else:
scene resetfour5wrong with fade

Reactions: fdsasdf_p

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Consider that it might not be Ami being fucked that is the key here, rather than seeing it as a checklist for who's been sexed up it might instead be a set of checkmarks for something completely different, like a checklist for Sensei's progress through the gods plans for him. 'ate a sandwich' 'had a bath' 'fucked Ami' 'met Noriko' 'witnessed Ayana's giant banana' etc. as one shitty example. I've got no ideas, just trying to enlarge the possible scope for you theory dudes.
No you're right, as every mark being "non equivalent" is something too possible to pass up, it's just with the limited unveiled story it's easier to assume every mark is equivalent and quickly rule out the unlikely. Their true meanings will tie to who write them and for what purpose a lot, and neither is clear as of now. I suggest everyone make their own ridiculous ruling just for the lolls because, you essentially have the same close-to-zero chance of getting it right as other people who seriously try to figure this out.

the reset 2 one:
"Thing on the wall":
if ami_virgin == False:
play sound "static.mp3"
scene hoorayanotherreset13
with flash
stop sound
else:
play sound "static.mp3"
scene hoorayanotherreset14
with flash
stop sound

reset 4:
label resetfourthing:
if amifingered == True:
scene resetfour5 with fade
else:
scene resetfour5wrong with fade
Thanks for this! What I did was merely changing flags, checking the wall, rolling back, rinse and repeat; primitive stuff

Last edited:
Reactions: Bingoogus

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Okay so one question: who would be the most attractive among the girls if we imagine what they'd look like in real life?
Disregarding all of the human trafficking theories, nationality will have nothing to do with the criteria. Just basically, who
would have the most attractive features.

Setting aside the side characters cause Niki would be the winner by default. I had a thing going on for Tsuneyo for a while so I think she's my bet for now.
It'd likely depend on what one finds attractive.

Imo though, Touka would probably be the winner overall if we take a generalized approach. She's blessed in many ways. Including being rich as hell, being busty, being healthy and clean, being highly intelligent, being trained in combat and business, being cultured, and being an actually good person, etc. Her only real issues is that she's too compassionate, and she is inexperienced when it comes to common life, albeit those can be seen as attractive qualities anyway.

Touka was more or less virtually bred and raised to be safely attractive. Not to say the other girls aren't attractive, but I think most of them have something that would make them seem less attractive on paper to every other person. Whether it's simply that they are poor, need medications, have less prominent bodies, or have more prominent styles.

I also think if we include the side characters, Touka would still probably win. Niki has a simp club, but I'm sure there are plenty of haters out there as well. She's not exactly seen as a real person and if she suddenly is, she'd become way less popular, if not considered obsolete. She's also nearly in her 30s, which is apparently unattractive for Women. Her hair, style, personality, etc could also be deal breakers.

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
I think in terms of actual real relationships, it's fairly obvious that Niki is the actual "best" choice for Akira. Both because she's actually old enough for him to be with, and because the more Akira remembers, the more clear it becomes how important to him she is.
I like Niki, but I feel like she'd let Akira stay broken, similar to how Ami takes care of him. I think Imani is a better choice. He seems to have grown attached to her quicker then most and I feel like she'd attempt to help him get better. I don't think Niki would help him simply because she wouldn't see it as anything that needs to be fixed, just that he'd need some extra care.

• Thinking Face

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Just floating this out there to see if anyone has an opinion on this but to me it feels like the resets are happening more frequently. Like wasn't it only 3 or 4 updates since the last one ended.
First reset 0.5.0
Second reset 0.11.0
Third reset 0.18.0
Fourth reset 0.23.0 to 0.25.0
Fifth reset 0.29.0
Sixth reset at least 0.34.0 (updates until 0.33.0 already scheduled)

Distance between second and third reset seems to be fluke, in other cases it takes about 5 patches

hth2m1

May 28, 2018
Just floating this out there to see if anyone has an opinion on this, and I may be imagining it but to me it feels like the resets are happening more frequently. Like wasn't it only 3 or 4 updates since the last one ended.
Yeah, I've definitely noticed the same thing. I can't tell if it's intentional and it's meant to be related to the fact that Akira is changing, or if it's just an unintended consequence of recent events having a few really long event chains and stuff like the timeskip that happened.

I like Niki, but I feel like she'd let Akira stay broken, similar to how Ami takes care of him. I think Imani is a better choice. He seems to have grown attached to her quicker then most and I feel like she'd attempt to help him get better. I don't think Niki would help him simply because she wouldn't see it as anything that needs to be fixed, just that he'd need some extra care.
See I don't think Niki would let him stay broken, or at least I think she would actively try to help him improve (even if she'd accept him if he ultimately stayed broken). Remember that she chose to expose him to things she knew would hurt him because she thought it would ultimately help him, she's arguably done more to help Akira progress than any other character at this point.

As for Imani, I don't think she'd be a bad choice for Akira to ultimately end up with, but I also don't feel like we've had nearly enough interaction between the two of them for it to make more sense than Niki right now. Sure they have chemistry, but she's still really just the new girl we know almost nothing about who has actively avoided actually getting close to Akira in any kind of intimate way, even if we have clear indications that she does think of him in that way.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
First reset 0.5.0
Second reset 0.11.0
Third reset 0.18.0
Fourth reset 0.23.0 to 0.25.0
Fifth reset 0.29.0
Sixth reset at least 0.34.0 (updates until 0.33.0 already scheduled)

Distance between second and third reset seems to be fluke, in other cases it takes about 5 patches
Maybe it's more of a false impression due to the Fourth reset occuring over 2 updates with the rework in the middle.

Reactions: rianzz

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Just floating this out there to see if anyone has an opinion on this, and I may be imagining it but to me it feels like the resets are happening more frequently. Like wasn't it only 3 or 4 updates since the last one ended.
First reset: v.5
Second: v.11
Third: v.18p2
Fourth: Begain in v.23p2, ended in v.25p1 (v.24 was the rework, which did not advance the story)
Fifth: v.29

Part of the reason it feels faster is because we are now getting 1 big update instead of 2 small updates per month. With the extended holiday break, the gap between the 4th and 5th resets actually felt longer, despite fewer version numbers (the fact that v.26 was split into 3 parts is part of that, as well).

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Consider that it might not be Ami being fucked that is the key here, rather than seeing it as a checklist for who's been sexed up it might instead be a set of checkmarks for something completely different, like a checklist for Sensei's progress through the gods plans for him. 'ate a sandwich' 'had a bath' 'fucked Ami' 'met Noriko' 'witnessed Ayana's giant banana' etc. as one shitty example. I've got no ideas, just trying to enlarge the possible scope for you theory dudes.
I'd say ("their", if there is a "their") "the" plan is to fix the girls. Someone (ingame), was it hope?, said that Akira is supposed to fix them, smth like that.
And ofcourse we have the "wonder in which one you cuuuuuuuuuum" recently. Maybe Akira is supposed to fix 'em with his DNA :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
Favorite girl aesthetically is definitely Maya. but im also a hard Maya main lol. also don't forget that Noriko says she has the perfect ass on noriko's ass scale lol.
While I personally want Maya and Akira to be endgame, that relationship isnt good for either of them. But shes waited so many fucking years for him that i'd feel awful if they weren't endgame lmao.
Niki is a close 2nd though, and she definitely is willing to put in the work to get him to be better as pointed out above. childhood friend is such a good trope too.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
My favorite model is Rin, and the one who would be the most attractive IRL (and seeing as people are citing personality and financial traits as well) my favourite would be Ami, cute, dedicated, perverted, great cook, just 10/10 in all categories.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
I just noticed that when everyone gave their opinion on who Akira should end up with, absolutely no one said Ami, I'm so proud of you guys.
The thing is, I'm pretty sure not putting her with Akira is what creates Psycho Ami so we are all to blame for that.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I'd say ("their", if there is a "their") "the" plan is to fix the girls. Someone (ingame), was it hope?, said that Akira is supposed to fix them, smth like that.
And ofcourse we have the "wonder in which one you cuuuuuuuuuum" recently. Maybe Akira is supposed to fix 'em with his DNA :rolleyes:
Considering HOPE says things like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And there's usually stuff mentioned like this when it's around:
I don't think HOPE wants you to do much besides fuck, and sacrifice the ones you fuck, to it, in order to survive.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
The thing is, I'm pretty sure not putting her with Akira is what creates Psycho Ami so we are all to blame for that.
Psycho Ami apparently only triggers when Ami is told about the resets. Why that is, isn't clear, but Maya made sure to note Psycho Ami isn't Real Ami.

Real Ami only becomes Psycho Ami due to outside interference:
In otherwords: It was actually likely Makoto who created Psycho Ami this time (Due to no one telling her not to tell Ami). In the past, it was Maya who seemed to create her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Riolol

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Psycho Ami apparently only triggers when Ami is told about the resets. Why that is, isn't clear, but Maya made sure to note Psycho Ami isn't Real Ami.

In otherwords, it was actually likely Makoto who created Psycho Ami this time (Due to no one telling her not to tell Ami). In the past, it was Maya who seemed to create her.
Didn't Maya say something like "Ami needs to believe Sensei loves her and is in love with her or she gets violent"? (I'll have to replay the scene to check) Seems to me like him ending up with anybody else could be a trigger.

hth2m1

May 28, 2018

In otherwords, it was actually likely Makoto who created Psycho Ami this time (Due to no one telling her not to tell Ami). In the past, it was Maya who seemed to create her.
We're not actually told that it's only learning about the resets that send Ami over the edge, just that attempting to tell her about them triggers her psycho behavior. Maya made it sound like anything that jeopardizes her ideal world she wants to live is can do the trick, which makes sense when you think back to the event that had Noriko hiding in the closet. There was nothing happening there that clued Ami in about the resets, she was just about to go off the deep end because she thought (correctly) that Akira was messing around with someone else. She even said something along the lines of she would have to make sure nobody could hurt him anymore if he lied to her, which along with her behavior made it pretty clear she was talking about doing something really drastic either to Akira or more likely to anyone/everyone she saw as a threat.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes