KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Not missing = having to fuck your niece = bad uncle (though ppl here would say tending to your niece's need is the good uncle but that's beside the point)

For replaying events to see slight dialogue variations based on player choices, I'd say use URM so that you can easily switch between routes and view all of them.
i still havent figured out how to use urm properly. i only spent like 15 minutes looking at it and going...wtf do I do, this is time consuming to learn, going to go do something else now.
I only want it to force it to play scene's I normally wouldn't see or unlock replays without having to play the entire game again on an old version.

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
i still havent figured out how to use urm properly. i only spent like 15 minutes looking at it and going...wtf do I do, this is time consuming to learn, going to go do something else now.
I only want it to force it to play scene's I normally wouldn't see or unlock replays without having to play the entire game again on an old version.
URM does that, it gives you a handy little pop-up in the top left corner too during the game once you move the folder into where it tells you to

blackredfish

Feb 10, 2018
Nothing has actually indicated it's anything except the resets that triggered Ami though. You're just misinterpretating what Maya is saying by focusing on the middle of her explanation. It's only contradictory if you do that.
While I'm with you in here and understood Maya's words in the same way, it's not 100% confirmed that's how it is. For example, Todd being killed could hint that Psycho Ami has been going unleashed for a while now. It's not a contradiction since Ayane's been babbling about the loop since she survived the reset, maybe puttin Ami on alert. Still, it must be noted that this happened AFTER she confronted Ami about Akira and can't be discarded as a cause of triggering. If it was her obviously, Todd's dead is weird and seems the consecuence of a moment of rage rather than something planned since it wasn't followed with a threat letter to Ayane or something.

Now, I'm more interested in information Maya keep saving to herself. What happens to the girls attacked by Ami? Do they die and instantly go back to life? Are they revived after a reset if Sensei makes it thorugh? Are their memories rewritten? How many of them? Do they get scarred in some way? Because if nothing changes, what's the point?

Was Maya a target at least once? Odds are that she was with all the imagery of she being crucified and tortured. There's also confimation of Ami being jealous of her and not really buying her disdain for Sensei. And she was the culprit of trigering Ami many times. Why would she be spared then? Now again, if that happened, how did she survive with her memories and everything?

Maya know the answers to most of these if not all questions. No reason to being cryptic and leave us in the dark anymore.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LuisD and Bingoogus

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I am constantly running out of reactions every single day, i've picked up that there should be a max of 40 but the rate i seem to regain them is not 40 per day so i don't know how it actually works but i've had to let so many comments go without reactions and i just want everyone to know, yes, i am a reaction slut, but i always react honestly so if you felt something you wrote ought to have got a reaction out of me but didn't, it's simply cause i was all out at that point and if tried going back when i have more i'd simply fall ever further behind so just assume i would've reacted if i could if you think i would've.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
from the top of my head you mostly miss Yumi fingering herself on the Nodoka event, cat girl sex with Maki and Haruka and conforting Rin after her confession, could be wrong.
I'd say bad homie actualy more interesting that good homie route. Instead of events you miss you would get high quality jokes from Rin. But wouldn't kiss her afair

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
While I'm with you in here and understood Maya's words in the same way, it's not 100% confirmed that's how it is. For example, Todd being killed could hint that Psycho Ami has been going unleashed for a while now. It's not a contradiction since Ayane's been babbling about the loop since she survived the reset, maybe puttin Ami on alert. Still, it must be noted that this happened AFTER she confronted Ami about Akira and can't be discarded as a cause of triggering. If it was her obviously, Todd's dead is weird and seems the consecuence of a moment of rage rather than something planned since it wasn't followed with a threat letter to Ayane or something.

Now, I'm more interested in information Maya keep saving to herself. What happens to the girls attacked by Ami? Do they die and instantly go back to life? Are they revived after a reset if Sensei makes it thorugh? Are their memories rewritten? How many of them? Do they get scarred in some way? Because if nothing changes, what's the point?

Was Maya a target at least once? Odds are that she was with all the imagery of she being crucified and tortured. There's also confimation of Ami being jealous of her and not really buying her disdain for Sensei. And she was the culprit of trigering Ami many times. Why would she be spared then? Now again, if that happened, how did she survive with her memories and everything?

Maya know the answers to most of these if not all questions. No reason to being cryptic and leave us in the dark anymore.
Do we know if Todd came back with the reset? Could be a good indicator if how death works in this world.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
All the talk about Psycho Ami.

1) It's been established that Maya doesn't know as much as she thinks she does. The whole trial and error of why Ayane's started making it to the rooftop being an excellent example of that. She's identified a pattern, but she also has a very limited data set to work with, given that she has experienced exactly one cycle that didn't end within 3 resets and we're approaching our sixth.

2) She indicates that informing Ami of the resets always triggers her, but that simply means that in %100 of the instances where Psycho Ami appeared, Ami had found out about the resets. She may be falsely equating correlation with causation.

3) We have seen a steady drift on Ami's behavior towards dangerously obsessive behavior. The first invite-over scene for each girl tends to be more angry than the last, the Noriko closet scene, etc. This indicates a progression towards Psycho Ami is likely inevitable. Once again, a limited data set enters the picture, as Maya hasn't seen what happens where Akira builds his harem for this long (increasing the liklihood of a catastrophic mistake).

4) There's likely not a single given switch, it's most likely that Akira being Akira slowly nudges her in that direction, while telling her about the resets is more of a shove. Both jeapordize the perfect world she's trying to build for herself.

5) I suspect Psycho Ami is the only true Ami, and the sweet "real" Ami is just a mask she's otherwise very good at wearing. She is a cuckoo after all. Her primary purpose is to push all the other chicks out of the nest before they hatch so that she can siphon all the love and affection from Akira for her own ends, whatever those might be.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Just think about that, could you act like nothing knowing that one of your bestfriends is actually a psyco? If Ami noticed something wrong could start to be suspicious about it and turn crazy again
actually i think it is just because Maya is a bitch and wanted ayane to get killed or punished severely mainly out of jealousy
remember she practically yelled about ayanes 'maybe' pregnancy right outside ami's window. I really hope ayane figures this out and starts to hate maya.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
actually i think it is just because Maya is a bitch and wanted ayane to get killed or punished severely mainly out of jealousy
remember she practically yelled about ayanes 'maybe' pregnancy right outside ami's window. I really hope ayane figures this out and starts to hate maya.
I already mentioned it before, but as reminder: Maya have thousands if not millions years of memory and last psyco Ami might be hundreds of years ago if not thousands. If she just barely human, she cannot remember everything on instant

Reactions: rianzz

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Something was going on with Ami that night (I think Nao was possessing her) and Maya seemed aware of it. Plus she knew a reset was about to happen and didn't think anyone but her and Akira would remember the conversation. I still don't fully trust Maya but I don't agree she was trying to get Ayane killed in that scene.

Reactions: rianzz

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
Maya's one priority is keeping Sensei alive and she is overly cautious about things that might melt his brain again. Turning his niece into a psychopath and getting his lover killed would probably not be good for that.

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
What's everyone's favourite character model? Forget the person and their personality, clothes and make-up, forget all the style, just raw nude character model? That one body with those sized hips and that cup size boobies, those eyes and that hair? You can only have one, no listing your favourite 8
Definitely Chin...
cop running.gif
I would like to have all the models to look and judge who would be my fav but i think after watching the profiles of everyone that i may chose Miku. Tomboy small girl with short hair and nice ass (i dont really care much about boobs)

I am constantly running out of reactions every single day, i've picked up that there should be a max of 40 but the rate i seem to regain them is not 40 per day
There is a max quantity of reactions to give every day? Lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Something was going on with Ami that night (I think Nao was possessing her) and Maya seemed aware of it. Plus she knew a reset was about to happen and didn't think anyone but her and Akira would remember the conversation. I still don't fully trust Maya but I don't agree she was trying to get Ayane killed in that scene.
exactly maya didnt think it would matter cause ayane was going to vanish and reappear whole after the reset anyway by her theory.
Maya's one priority is keeping Sensei alive and she is overly cautious about things that might melt his brain again. Turning his niece into a psychopath and getting his lover killed would probably not be good for that.
maya said the reset was happening soon, so maya could use ami for a hort period of time taking it out on ayane before it all gets undone and maya can ignore her petty small act of jealousy over not being able to touch akira since it didnt matter in terms of the larger picture.
those people that dont have the guts to get in a fight/hurt someone else tells a third party just the right thing, in the exact right way to get them to go ham on that person. all the while the first guy goes along thinking they are not as bad a person cause they didnt do the deed themselves

Last edited:

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
Sadly you have to "replay" it (you can just rewatch the events and i think it will work) since you need the panel to change the choises, also the alt+m to change values is not that difficult, the hardest part could be find the names of what you want to change.

My theory is that Ami has always been psychotic.

(and possibly sexually abused by Akira while he was out of it, since he has a track record of doing that when he's brain dead)
I agree with the first part but about the second... I think is more probable that Ami "raped" Akira while he was broken we can see that posibility at the last event when Ami and Akira are talking since Akira would be more in some kind of vegetative state (like dont being able to walk, eat, bath,etc) but awaken.

1686624867518.png

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Sadly you have to "replay" it (you can just rewatch the events and i think it will work) since you need the panel to change the choises, also the alt+m to change values is not that difficult, the hardest part could be find the names of what you want to change.

I agree with the first part but about the second... I think is more probable that Ami "raped" Akira while he was broken we can see that posibility at the last event when Ami and Akira are talking since Akira would be more in some kind of vegetative state (like dont being able to walk, eat, bath,etc) but awaken.

View attachment 2693742
Maybe it's just strange lighting, but is that black hair? Was the nude part not all she was refering to? Did she also dyed her hair?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
There is a max quantity of reactions to give every day? Lol
No, what i've read/learned/found-out is that there is a cap of 40 that you can give out and rather than resetting every 24 hours like the 'you have no more reactions to give today' message would suggest, they seem to slowly trickle in at a few per hour, not sure of the exact rate, i just know it's not much and it's slow.

It might also be sort of dependent on how 'empty' your tank is as i seem to quickly hit a point where it gets even slower, after hitting zero i might be able to give out 2 or 3 after an hour but only 3 or 4 after 3 hours.

The admins aren't going to explain how it works in any detail so i've only got what i've seen to guess and i'm not going to dedicate a few hours to testing every 60 seconds to find out for sure.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes