KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
So Sensei's favorite flowers are pussy flowers! And shapeshifter's actual name is Virginia (hope this metaphor exists in English)
his favorite artist is Georgia O'Keeffe then
who is famous for making hundreds of paintings of vagina's and calling them all flowers

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: JelF547

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
"Maybe the real flowers were the pussies we made along the way." - Some pervert (probably)
I love that, I'm using that from now on with a small change
"Maybe the real flowers were the pussies we fucked along the way." - me... some day when i have an opening to use it
edit: I have changed my banner message to have this in it

though in terms of Georgia O'Keeffe she would have said it like this i think
"Maybe the real pussies were the flowers I made along the way"- possibly geogia o'keefe

Last edited:

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
By the way, why Himawari?
SadCoomer found it for me again a while back.

It's in ch3.

"いないいない。。。ばあ!" Ingame event title.
"Peek-a-boo!" English translation (google). Makes sense given what Sekai is doing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Himawari means Sunflower in japanese, and I think Himawari shows up in Hexadecimal in the "Word of the day" main event. Same with Saki.

I think it's far more likely to be Himawari than Daisy, but as far as I know, there's no actual confirmed name for The Shapeshifter.
You are correct.

Ch2 main event "Word of the Day" in the survive menu.

er3z

May 14, 2022
Not missing = having to fuck your niece = bad uncle (though ppl here would say tending to your niece's need is the good uncle but that's beside the point)

For replaying events to see slight dialogue variations based on player choices, I'd say use URM so that you can easily switch between routes and view all of them.
i looked for it in the thread but i cant find where to download this URM thingy, any help please?

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
So, Mega Ami vs Real Ami vs Psycho Ami vs Mangled Ami vs Nao Ami vs Vylhana Ami.

Whose everyone's favorite Ami? Might as well add Amber Ami, Sekai dress Ami, Winter Ami, and Sailor Moon Ami, etc.
I've waited long for this question! For this,

hth2m1

May 28, 2018
5) I suspect Psycho Ami is the only true Ami, and the sweet "real" Ami is just a mask she's otherwise very good at wearing. She is a cuckoo after all. Her primary purpose is to push all the other chicks out of the nest before they hatch so that she can siphon all the love and affection from Akira for her own ends, whatever those might be.
Yeah I'm with you 100% on this. I don't really see any strong evidence suggesting that Ami hasn't been a total psycho the entire time and I see a ton of evidence that she's completely fucked in the head going all the way back to the earliest parts of the game. At this point the only thing really supporting the idea that there's a "real" Ami who's a sweet good person and would never hurt anyone is Maya saying so, and as I've mentioned before I think she's just being ignorant of the truth, whether willingly or because she's been "programmed" to do so.

This might be a bit of a niche reference, but for anyone who's watched SSSS.Gridman, think about the situation with Rika and how she believed wholeheartedly that Akane was a good person, even after it became clear that she was the one behind all the stuff that was happening. Granted, in that situation Akane ends up redeemed in the end, but we're explicitly told that Rika thinks positively of Akane because it's the way she was made and she has no say in the matter. I suspect a similar situation here with Maya and Ami.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes