BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
To add more to the confusion about who is lying and or not to be trusted.

Ch2 last main event (after reset four): Utinam Ne Illum Numquam Conspexissem (latin) -> (english) if only i had never seen him. (who might be "him"?)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Akira's birthday in spring?

So there's a high probability that those silhouettes belong to: Ayane, Sekai, Maya and Ami.
If you look what they are saying, they even kind of behave like them.
While there are other "datamined" hints to that.

The question is, if Akira is hallucinating the whole event.
But even "if" he is hallucinating it, it would still point out that those four are special.

If he's not then it "could" mean that none of those are to be trusted.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
To add more to the confusion about who is lying and or not to be trusted.

Ch2 last main event (after reset four): Utinam Ne Illum Numquam Conspexissem (latin) -> (english) if only i had never seen him. (who might be "him"?)

Akira's birthday in spring?

So there's a high probability that those silhouettes belong to: Ayane, Sekai, Maya and Ami.
If you look what they are saying, they even kind of behave like them.
While there are other "datamined" hints to that.

The question is, if Akira is hallucinating the whole event.
But even "if" he is hallucinating it, it would still point out that those four are special.

If he's not then it "could" mean that none of those are to be trusted.
last event, the poem indicated ayane is the only one you can trust.
lots of talk about it maybe meaning a different girl that wears blue...
but considering the entire multistage event and poem seemed specific to that event, its more likely referencing ayane
it also implies by proximity to the conversation... that maya might be lying or omitting something she said regarding ami

Last edited:

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
She was at least 11 or younger. Noriko mentioned it had been almost 5 years since the tutoring:
and most students are around 15. I think Maya's actually one of the younger girls in class though.

Noriko also confirmed they had a fucked up relationship back then:

There's also the pictures of Maya that Sensei has.. and well, tbh, I doubt Sensei getting back his memories of then will go down well. It's probably why being with Maya breaks him.
Not saying you're wrong with the ages.
But i do think all of them are at least 16.
We already saw lots of implications that they are around that age.
But what would make it more likely are the legal (rl) implications.
There's a fine line with the whole depiction of minors in art and what not.
16 might just be Sel's safety measures in that regard.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
God mod Sensei would be a really good ending. Hope this is "True ending" Selebus anounced
Same. Here's hoping God Sensei is a benevolent god though. For all we know, he might just turn the rest of the cast into fuckpuppets and that's that.

Might even come down to the girl with the most affection points trying to convince him of what to do with his power.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Not saying your wrong with the ages.
But i do think all of them are at least 16.
But what would make it more likely are the legal (rl) implications.
There's a fine line with the whole depiction of minors in art and what not.
16 might just be Sel's safety measures in that regard.
Chika and Karin are 16, and Karin's a second year, while Chika got held back one year. Some might become 16 before the year resets though.

Also it's cartoons... Still, I don't recommend checking out the care packages.

Last edited:

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
They actualy are around 16 if we asume that resets started in autumn, because they all already was 15 in april. And every birthday we see in game should be at least 16th birthday, if we ignore that time is fucked up.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
last event, the poem indicated ayane is the only one you can trust.
lots of talk about it maybe meaning a different girl that wears blue...
but considering the entire multistage event and poem seemed specific to that event, its more likely referencing ayane
it also implies by proximity to the conversation... that maya might be lying or omitting something she said regarding ami
Yeah, contradicting kind of.
Maybe Ayane also just plays a role she has to.
Just not as malicous as others.
Like Himawari seems to have to act.

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
Japanese education system actualy looks incredibly good. I read about it few months ago and was quiet impressed
Like other educational systems, it also has its flaws. Students would often be shell shocked once they reach highschool cause they haven't experienced official exams before. Others thrive, others don't. From what I've researched, the pressure was really overwhelming at times.

I have two cousins from there (my aunt lived there for over 10 years now) and the older one often says that he liked schools in the Philippines better and based on what he told me, I guess he had it rough.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Like other educational systems, it also has its flaws. Students would often be shell shocked once they reach highschool cause they haven't experienced official exams before. Others thrive, others don't. From what I've researched, the pressure was really overwhelming at times.

I have two cousins from there (my aunt lived there for over 10 years now) and the older one often says that he liked schools in the Philippines better and based on what he told me, I guess he had it rough.
The difference between "looks like" and "actualy is" in a nutshell.

hth2m1

May 28, 2018
This Ami is not the real Ami. I'm fairly certain the real Ami died in the accident, and Akira is too blinded by grief to realize this. Either something else has taken her form, or something is possessing her.
Glad I'm not the only one who's had this thought. Though not so much that this isn't the real Ami, I still think the Ami we know probably is the "real" one (or at least as real as any version can be depending on how right this particular theory is), but I had also found myself thinking maybe Ami died with her parents and the version we see of her is some fucked up manifestation of the girl she would have been that's been willed into being by some combination of Sekai/Nozomu/her own power. Because honestly if we're going with the theory that Sekai and Nozomu are at least partially able to control the world, why wouldn't Ami share that ability as well, potentially even moreso? Like maybe the fucked up roadkill Ami we see during resets is her true form showing through as illusions start breaking down, and when she didn't feel good and went to her room when Maya and Ayane were over, she wasn't disappearing, she was reverting to that form.

I do think this theory would fit in well if the one I've seen ends up being true that

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
You know, with the space war going on, that might actually be a possibility.
Question:

What even is the space war? If the world is at a loop, then is outer space the same as well? Considering that Makoto's dad died a few months (?) before, then I guess he's already dead at every reset?

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
Question:

What even is the space war? If the world is at a loop, then is outer space the same as well? Considering that Makoto's dad died a few months (?) before, then I guess he's already dead at every reset?
I don't even think the space war is real. No one ever leaves Kumon-mi, memories can be fabricated, we're not even sure that Kumon-mi is real. Maybe the call that Maki got was also fabricated memory. Though it's hard to explain who is managing all of these "rules" like when does Makoto's dad die or who has been answering all of Futaba and Uta's family call, I think it's harder to explain why no one ever returns to the city, even with the space war around.

Reactions: KnowNoHope

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Question:

The space war, which Ami tells us to ignore, seems to be implied to be the outside world facing whatever is actually behind Kumon-mi.

Makoto's dad seems to have just now died, and with how time seems to work differently in certain places, it's possible that Makoto's dad was fighting since the resets started and just now got killed in the real world. The thousands of years that's gone on in Kumon-mi possibly being only days or months in the real world.

Overall: No one really knows yet.

AmIOkay Maya has seemed to claim everything is already gone though:
And "the world" was apparently excited the day Makoto found out her father died:
With Yasu also claiming those within the world will burn:

So, whatever the "space war" is, it doesn't sound good for those outside Kumon-mi, or for those within it.

Last edited:

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Question:

thought maya said that was new for her at one point but could be wrong.
the space war is a joke, its not real, the characters gloss over it like crazy and talk about and redirect attention from it like you just asked them about the reset if the line of questioning has anything to do with details
i really want there to be a space war... it sounds like an actually cool plot, but this game keeps making me think its not 'real' and is just one more mental whammy everyone is living with.
that's why i think the absurd homeless rate in japan is just the 'space war soldiers' shoved into a corner of town no one goes to often to be forgotten about and they were probably the people that interfered to much in this new world
this also implies potentially that ami killed 'makoto's' dad by telephone call like todd to make makoto suffer
and didnt for haruka... to make her suffer through guilt

Last edited:
Reactions: hario1225
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes