barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I mean anything's possible, there could be a happy ending. But I would bet against it. Happy endings are overated anyway.. when I see them in horror movies it makes me wanna barf.
The most we're gonna get is bittersweet.

A core concept of the game is finding beauty in suffering. There ain't gonna be no sunshine and rainbows.

Reactions: DeSkel15

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Got a gut feeling that Norkio's gonna get another clost cucking in this update. I just feel it in my bones.

She's gonna hide in the closet to try and ambush-hug Akira, only to wind up watching him with another one of the girls.

This is gonna be a running joke until she gets to boldly go where all 19 of her classmates had already gone before.

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
Big request here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Honestly it's just impossible to tell most of the time and even one piece of info can easily change who you think did what to who, I bet other players could bring up one scene that makes me have to immediately change what I think are correct connections because a lot of the things the gods do overlap (like User2 and User3 talking with ////////// before text, User2 and User3 both being "nice" to Sensei, Hexadecimal talk being the signature of one of the three main guys only for another to start using it)

Reactions: AbsoluteA522

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Considering the fact that nothing changed until the player got there, I think there's definitely a shot at some options having some amount impact.
Before we get on terminal 23 it was basically a repeat of Sensei being reset after one cycle and sometimes making it midway into a second one to be reset anyway. Now he's getting his memories back, people that don't show up are showing up and weird things happen that didn't happen before.
I know Selebus loves to do the players with "muh you don't have a choice" often but our actions can have consequences.
I definitely could see that "we" are what's going to be able to change things, and Sensei simply would be unable to without us.

The only problem I see, is that Nao seems to be the one deciding how what we choose will affect things:
There's also how she implies that there's no such thing as free will:
implying that the choices we are given are not really choices to begin with. We are scripted to choose what we choose as those choices are a part of the script.

In other words: We might only be thinking that things are different. In actuality, we might have helped Sensei regain his memory and had Maya face "new" things countless times before. Everything that's happening could have already happened before, and we're just not aware of it. All of our actions and choices and their consequences are just a part of the story.

Nevertheless, if there is a loophole, I do think it's "us".

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Honestly it's just impossible to tell most of the time and even one piece of info can easily change who you think did what to who, I bet other players could bring up one scene that makes me have to immediately change what I think are correct connections because a lot of the things the gods do overlap (like User2 and User3 talking with ////////// before text, User2 and User3 both being "nice" to Sensei, Hexadecimal talk being the signature of one of the three main guys only for another to start using it)
There are some pretty big challenges to trying to align each girl with a god.

1) Is the god's presence in a given scene with that girl because of her, or because of Akira?
2) Was that actually the girl, or was that the shapeshifter?
3) Are Bound Cyclops Ami, Broken Scribble Ami, Amy, and Ami all aligned to the same god? (Maya has the same issue)
4) What do we do when multiple gods appear to be involved in a scene?

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Big request here
How I see things, when it comes to what's connected to what:
Could, of course, be wrong. This game is huge and loves to fuck with the players expectations.

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
1689010235347.png
Who is the secret maid? Was this something Sel came up with but forgot? I don't think Maya can make Ami lose her job.
Edit: My current guess is this was supposed to be a hint towards Niki's introduction, but Sel had other plans for her and didn't go back to fix this event.
The secret maid was not mentioned in other events unlike most of the mysteries in this game so I'm willing to bet this is more of a mistake rather than intended.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
Who is the secret maid?
The secret maid was not mentioned in other events unlike most of the mysteries in this game so I'm willing to bet this is more of a mistake rather than intended.
It's not like it's the first throwaway plot point we get and forget immediately like that 5th floor ghost, kek.

Reactions: rianzz

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
"I don't know if she's ever coming back anyway" would indicate it's someone who's moved on to bigger things.

Like becoming an Idol.
There's a few problems if she's current Niki though.
- Why would they tell the new employee to not reveal Niki's information when they could just not reveal that information to the new employee in the first place?
- If the new employee thinks Niki used to work here they could also just deny that.
- If Niki needs to hide her past then Ami doesn't have a lot of reasons to reveal that information with Sensei. She's her queen after all.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
View attachment 2759500
Who is the secret maid? Was this something Sel came up with but forgot? I don't think Maya can make Ami lose her job.
Edit: My current guess is this was supposed to be a hint towards Niki's introduction, but Sel had other plans for her and didn't go back to fix this event.
If this isn't something Sel forgot to revise like you mentioned, my money is on Wakana, the reason why Osako applied to work there: she got recommended.
(goth maid...(y))

But due to her overall demeanor and inability to cook, "my money" actually means like two dimes.

• Haha
Reactions: LuisD and Bingoogus

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
If this isn't something Sel forgot to revise like you mentioned, my money is on Wakana, the reason why Osako applied to work there: she got recommended.
(goth maid...(y))

But due to her overall demeanor and inability to cook, "my money" actually means like two dimes.
Lmao at picturing Wakana in the maid outfit saying her catchphrase to Akira.

• Haha
Reactions: fdsasdf_p

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
View attachment 2759500
Watch it be Yumi. She just threatened Ami and Uta to make sure that they would never tell Sensei that she became the number 1 maid.

But, yeah, considering Ami seemed unaware of Maya's skills, as well as only thinking she'd make a good maid:
like almost a dozen updates after saying that, I don't think Maya is one of those top 3.

I don't think it has anything to do with Niki though. She was already around before that Ami event 'Third Place' happened, and I don't think there has been any indication that Niki has done anything before her Idol stuff. I also think she's a character that's likely been planned out since the beginning.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
View attachment 2759500
Second thought!

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Second thought!
Yeah, I was thinking it could be the Shapeshifter. Ami's possible cousin. Not entirely sure how Ami could lose her job though.

Of course, Ami could just be lying and gaslighting. Trying to get Sensei to visit her more or something in hopes of seeing some girl that out does his beloved Uta-chan.

Reactions: Riolol
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes