Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Yeah, I was thinking it could be the Shapeshifter. Ami's possible cousin. Not entirely sure how Ami could lose her job though.

Of course, Ami could just be lying and gaslighting. Trying to get Sensei to visit her more or something in hopes of seeing some girl that out does his beloved Uta-chan.
Maybe the maid cafe has a policy preventing anyone from revealing the identity of their top maid? Seems unlikely now that I've typed it out though.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Maybe the maid cafe has a policy preventing anyone from revealing the identity of their top maid? Seems unlikely now that I've typed it out though.
I mean, it's not impossible. I don't think we even know who the Manager is.

For all we know, some god could be in charge of this place, if not the owner.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Considering how obsessive some men can get about "that woman was nice to me at her place of employment, she must be in love with me," I would not be surprised if maids were expected to use fake names as a security measure, and Uta just decided "Uta-chan" was different enough. Thus, giving the ACTUAL name of a maid would be grounds for termination as it could potentially put them at risk of an obsessed customer tracking down where they live.

Reactions: rianzz and Riolol

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Considering how obsessive some men can get about "that woman was nice to me at her place of employment, she must be in love with me," I would not be surprised if maids were expected to use fake names as a security measure, and Uta just decided "Uta-chan" was different enough. Thus, giving the ACTUAL name of a maid would be grounds for termination as it could potentially put them at risk of an obsessed customer tracking down where they live.
When you put it that way it sounds more likely but that does seem particularly unwise of Uta considering her history with stalkers and the like.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Big request here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We at best can do is summarizing what has been shown on screen for you so you can decide yourself on what can be considered as a connection (not to mention how one defines connection. Affiliated? Tainted? Possessed? Too suspicious to not relate to any god? Or simply share the same screen time when others mention something unexplainable?).

Anyway you're encouraged to make your own judgement because this is part of the fun, but mostly because things we proposed as connections are usually player observations on a mixture of a few lines of text and some jpegs spiced with imagination. I.e., prone to being overboard and is subject to change patch after patch.

Reactions: AbsoluteA522

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
That Wakana foot image keeps making me think of this: (note specific timestamp if it doesn't work).

• Haha
Reactions: fdsasdf_p

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
This actually seems like quite an interesting interaction:
Niki, Sensei, Imani, and Wakana, all together. That's a lot of personality.
Wonder what Imani would think of now that an almost undefeated love competitor at her age is right there in front of her (but probably just mhm dayum hot ex gf)

But seriously Niki crashing their beach school trip is literally declaring her rights to Akira, which is very adorable
"His old shirt is mine, his dick is mine, now back off" (licks the potato spiral thingy seductively for 2 sec just to prove a point)

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Wonder what Imani would think of now that an almost undefeated love competitor at her age is right there in front of her (but probably just mhm dayum hot ex gf)

But seriously Niki crashing their beach school trip is literally declaring her rights to Akira, which is very adorable
"His old shirt is mine, his dick is mine, now back off" (licks the potato spiral thingy seductively for 2 sec just to prove a point)
I can definitely see her declaring Sensei her boyfriend now. Something she might be letting Imani and Wakana know.

Or maybe she'll hit on Imani. All 3 girls are Bi. Even Wakana seems to have some interest in Sensei.

Also, I think Wakana and Niki are closer in age. Both almost in their 30s. Imani seems more around Kaori's age.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I can definitely see her declaring Sensei her boyfriend now. Something she might be letting Imani and Wakana know.

Or maybe she'll hit on Imani. All 3 girls are Bi. Even Wakana seems to have some interest in Sensei.

Also, I think Wakana and Niki are closer in age. Both almost in their 30s. Imani seems more around Kaori's age, which is worrisome imo.
And I just remembered Wakana didn’t believe Niki is Akira’s ex and didn’t give him the chance to prove it.

Bet both Wakana and Imani will have some hard time acknowledging what’s happening

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
And I just remembered Wakana didn’t believe Niki is Akira’s ex and didn’t give him the chance to prove it.

Bet both Wakana and Imani will have some hard time acknowledging what’s happening
Noriko more or less confirmed it to Imani, but yeah, Wakana is going to be surprised. Kind of hope Chika realizes it as well. Especially since the whole setting up a threesome thing happened.

Then again, both of them likely consider Sensei their boyfriend... So, I'm sure that'll be fun.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes