fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Something a little funny to me only now is how overall Wakana treats her own students, but still casually crashes yet another school trip of the other class (not saying she's participating as a chaperon or anything, but just participating itself).

Feel a little bad for Class B on what they are missing out (but just a little); imagine your own teacher treated you like a dumbass misbehaving goblin the whole time and then you heard that she went on a school trip with the neighbor class; like HUH?!

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
Something a little funny to me only now is how overall Wakana treats her own students, but still casually crashes yet another school trip of the other class (not saying she's participating as a chaperon or anything, but just participating itself).

Feel a little bad for Class B on what they are missing out (but just a little); imagine your own teacher treated you like a dumbass misbehaving goblin the whole time and then you heard that she went on a school trip with the neighbor class; like HUH?!
It's strange that Kirin seems to be the only girl to beg to be in Sensei's class. No homework and no class plus holiday parties and beach vacations has to sound like a dream to them.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
It's strange that Kirin seems to be the only girl to beg to be in Sensei's class. No homework and no class plus holiday parties and beach vacations has to sound like a dream to them.
If I've learned anything from playing the Persona games, it's that class trips are somewhat normal in Japan, so presumably Wakana's taking her own class to the beach during one of those updates where we never see her.

Wakana's coming as a work assignment, she's officially a chaperone because the school doesn't fully trust Akira with 20 girls by himself on the beach.

Reactions: crustlord12

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I suppose class B kids just generally care more about their education and are wearier of Sensei’s predator nature.

This operation is much more appealing to Kirin because that’s exactly what she asked for, straight A at the front (nah) and a big D at the back ((y))

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023

And she isn't even stoped with that, she also runs poetry contest her class also submited poems with just Class A!

• Haha
Reactions: fdsasdf_p

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
So, what are the chances Ms(?) 43:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Will be following her daughter to the beach?

I don't recall seeing her in any previews, but she kind of just shows up at places.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

derekthered56

May 30, 2018

I don't recall seeing her in any previews, but she kind of just shows up at places.
Imani and Wakana are both going; no reason for them not to invite her, especially since she's sort of part of the class now.

Reactions: rianzz and DeSkel15

Kagitane

Feb 8, 2021

This is classified information, but Celebus has already posted a list of all the side characters that will be on the beach. She won't be there. ;)

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
So, what are the chances Ms(?) 43
She is now officially a school employee, and the school seems determined to send as many chaperones as possible to the beach with Akira because of how sketchy he is, so of course she'll be there.

args48

Jun 12, 2020
Next cards: Miku, Uta, Niki
Doing god's work. After supporting this game back during it's first few months, Selebus deciding to no longer share the cards, then losing the cards due to a hard drive failure, I can finally have them again after years of asking to get back what I paid for. Actually stopped supporting the game over it.

Did he change his stance and start sharing them again? Or did you somehow obtain these and share them against his will?

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Doing god's work. After supporting this game back during it's first few months, Selebus deciding to no longer share the cards, then losing the cards due to a hard drive failure, I can finally have them again after years of asking to get back what I paid for. Actually stopped supporting the game over it.

Did he change his stance and start sharing them again? Or did you somehow obtain these and share them against his will?
I think he said he was recreating them

Mori Enjoyer

Apr 7, 2023
can't wait for next month lets goo! also noticed that ami, ayane, and maya have similar color palette to powerpuff girls

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes