t-f

Jul 7, 2023
Random, but It's a little odd that it seems like Tsuneyo is one of the few people that actually pays attention to Ayane:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Kind of hoping Tsuneyo mentions Ayane has been looking scared at some point. It's nice to know someone is actually paying attention to her. Even if it just so happens to be someone else possibly related to a god like Yasu.
How did you make it so that you don't have a background in the text and there's a shadow?
Is this a mod?

saerav

Jun 8, 2017
First off get the hell outta here, this sounds amazing. I love the chords you used and the dissonance you use in that one reoccurring melody. Second, you should try posting this in the discord; if it get popular and as long as you don't charge Sel (since he has a big thing about using free music XD) maybe he'll consider using it. Who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Third, if possible could you share the sheet music lol. I would like to play this
I'm glad people liked it because I had second thoughts about sharing it xd
You and er3z are very kind with your words, thank you.
Umm, I will rethink some parts and make the song a little better and maybe put a bit more production on the sound and rerecord it before I do anything new with it. The thought of sending it to Selebus on the off chance he likes it did cross my mind, though i'd have to make like a burner discord account, can't imagine using my real one for something like that lol.
I am not the best with sheet music, but i'll try to write something up maybe this weekend and send it your way!

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
I'm glad people liked it because I had second thoughts about sharing it xd
You and er3z are very kind with your words, thank you.
Umm, I will rethink some parts and make the song a little better and maybe put a bit more production on the sound and rerecord it before I do anything new with it. The thought of sending it to Selebus on the off chance he likes it did cross my mind, though i'd have to make like a burner discord account, can't imagine using my real one for something like that lol.
I am not the best with sheet music, but i'll try to write something up maybe this weekend and send it your way!
He doesn't allow anyone to send him music lol, your best chance is to send it to the Discord and hope that he sees it. Or maybe make some custom Koi animation with it.

Reactions: saerav

saerav

Jun 8, 2017
He doesn't allow anyone to send him music lol, your best chance is to send it to the Discord and hope that he sees it. Or maybe make some custom Koi animation with it.
That sounds like too much effort and it probably isn't good enough anyway. I'll just keep making music for my own enjoyment I think :p

Some things I wanted to ask about:

Reactions: FireCazador

saerav

Jun 8, 2017
Ah, I see. I think I was still skipping over a lot of texts when it came to these events, I must've gotten the chronology of events wrong. Will have to read more carefully on this 2nd playthrough. Is it ever explained why Noriko doesn't tell Niki about Sensei while he's tutoring her, then?

Well this happens in (or rather right before) the very first reset, and I think that's still during a summer season, but I think she wears this jacket in quite a few of those early events and also out in the hallways when you see her, so what you say is still possible. Maybe she just wrote it off as him waking up on his own.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I did at first but then I grew to hate him and stopped. It's really a credit to the storytelling that I'm still invested despite not being able to relate to the mc.
Well that understandable, for the first chapter or so he was pretty much a blank slate harem MC who was just there to lure girls into sex for our gratification.

Reactions: Riolol

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Well that understandable, for the first chapter or so he was pretty much a blank slate harem MC who was just there to lure girls into sex for our gratification.
That might be what Sel intended which would be why you don't learn his name until chapter 3, by then you are supposed to see him as an actual character instead of a blank slate mc.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
That might be what Sel intended which would be why you don't learn his name until chapter 3, by then you are supposed to see him as an actual character instead of a blank slate mc.
Yeah, after the story starts to shift towards the end of chapter 1 i struggle to see why anyone would still be projecting onto him.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Ah, I see. I think I was still skipping over a lot of texts when it came to these events, I must've gotten the chronology of events wrong. Will have to read more carefully on this 2nd playthrough. Is it ever explained why Noriko doesn't tell Niki about Sensei while he's tutoring her, then?
Niki was NOT okay. You can see it in her letters, she was having a full blown mental breakdown over how he ghosted her. Their parents desperately wanted her to move on, and if Noriko had brought him up at all during those that period 1) Niki likely would have gone off the deep end completely, and 2) her parents likely would have pulled the plug on her tutoring.

That this also meant she'd have him all to herself also played a large part.

Once she was reuinited with him again in the classroom, I think she was more inclined to share with Niki because 1) Niki was in a much better headspace 2) Noriko was already going to have to share him with others, so the "all to herself" angle wasn't applicable anymore.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Some things I wanted to ask about:
So, some Niki and Maya timeline stuff:

As for the Maya handjob "dream", I think that was actually Maya breaking a past Sensei in a loop, like she's mentioned she's done:
Sensei just recalled a past version of himself before he "broke" or in other words, a past life moments before being fucked to death by Maya.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Feels weird to say 'us' for this game, i do not at all project onto Akira... no fuckin' way.
I don't even use his name, because I find it hard to humanize him. Hence why I say Sensei. He's just Sensei to me, and I don't equate that with respect or anything. It's just a word that happens to relate to him.

It's ironically the same reason he apparently ignored his first name for so long. Which I find rather funny.

Reactions: rianzz and Riolol
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes