Dc345

May 27, 2020
I can't help but feel like this game is gonna end with one big 'fuck you'. I get the vibe that the dev actually hates the player.
I think the ending is everything being rectified. Akira going back to the Nothing is Beautiful universe. Makoto, Chinami and others being allowed to finally pass on. The time loop stopping etc,etc,etc.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
So, who do you think is going to be crying at the beach this time?

First was Rin, Second was Molly, and Third was Maya and I think Noriko.

I'm betting on Ayane, but I could also see it being a few others.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
So, who do you think is going to be crying at the beach this time?

First was Rin, Second was Molly, and Third was Maya and I think Noriko.

I'm betting on Ayane, but I could also see it being a few others.
Oh, no. Ayane never makes it back to the beach. She gets hopelessly lost as part of her competition, and something major happens to distract everybody (on par with Wakana's OD) and people forget to look for her. Yasu's the one that finds her, and begins leading her into the Light.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Oh, no. Ayane never makes it back to the beach. She gets hopelessly lost as part of her competition, and something major happens to distract everybody (on par with Wakana's OD) and people forget to look for her. Yasu's the one that finds her, and begins leading her into the Light.
It's worrying that I can see this happening. Here's hoping that someone actually looks for Ayane instead of forgetting about her.

Last edited:

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I think Wakana went to private school while Niki went to public with Sensei, but I could be wrong.
Akira is 3 years older than Niki, when she went to high school he was already out, she even says in an event that her friends wouldn't believe her when she talked about having an older boyfriend.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Akira is 3 years older than Niki, when she went to high school he was already out, she even says in an event that her friends wouldn't believe her when she talked about having an older boyfriend.
He's actually 2 years older, and they seemingly had one year of highschool together:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
Found this on the Subscribestar page just now.
Well, here we got our monthly dosis of theories and stuff xdd
Excited to see Niki, she's at my top 5 girls of LiL. Also i feel so bad for Ayame, all her pics are with Ami and she must be so damn scared. (the one where Ami is behind Chika is funny, its literally this xdd)
Well:
We'll have to wait and see.
But actually Ami isnt looking at Chika

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes