Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Nah, That's the last time Noriko saw Sensei (Almost 3 years ago). Not the last time he tutored her (Almost 5). She revealed in 'Loxosceles Reclusa' that she saw him and likely Maya while in a Bus:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This was after he stopped tutoring, and when she was looking for him.

Note that she says it was a Thursday the last time she saw him:
Meanwhile she was being tutored on the weekends:

Maya and Noriko have likely known each other for around 7 years. Albeit add a thousand plus for Maya technically.
Small point but Akira asked her the last time they saw each other, the time she mentions here she saw him but he didn't see her.

Reactions: rianzz

worthlesspeon

Jun 10, 2017
So in other words, you DO want this game to fail, I can't remember Sel's exact words but if he's faced in a position where he can't use Koikatu's studio then that's it for this story.
We’ll see if that’s the case. I don’t think he’d tolerate going from making $12k/month to 0 out of a sense of artistic purity.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Small point but Akira asked her the last time they saw each other, the time she mentions here she saw him but he didn't see her.
Not exactly, He could have saw her. The story is redacted so something likely happened on his end.

That also assumes she literally answered what he asked.

Of course, she could have found him after the Bus thing, but that hasn't really come up yet.

Last edited:

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Are all the care packages on the first post cleaned/free of DRM? Do we still need the DRM remover?
Assume all is unsafe from now on and keep using the DRM removal if you are choosing to download and include the care packages into the full game. May seem paranoid but an over abudence of caution is often prudent. I can't see the developer abandoning his drm plan any time soon.

idiotamerican

Aug 18, 2018
anyone have a .31 full save? my backups are incompatible for some reason. can't read back the thread without hitting spoilers. thanks

AgumenticR

Sep 6, 2018
That also assumes she literally answered what he asked.
That is how people answer questions usually. Also, Noriko says "you disappeared once before then, too", which to me sounds like she's talking about the second disappearance, rather than about accidental encounter after said disappearance.

Still, I take your point about weekends and Thursday, it does create room for doubt - perhaps their last actual meeting was not the usual tutoring. It may be somewhat of a special day of a week, given the game begins on Thursday.

Crazynutso

Sep 13, 2022
Are all the care packages on the first post cleaned/free of DRM? Do we still need the DRM remover?
Friend, all the 'care packages' are is really kinda lame DVD extra crap. I could understand wanting to install them if you paid for them, but otherwise? That's just crazy. Also, yes, probably filled with DRM. Can also cause crashes if you paid for them and don't install them just right.

Reactions: Bingoogus

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Friend, all the 'care packages' are is really kinda lame DVD extra crap. I could understand wanting to install them if you paid for them, but otherwise? That's just crazy. Also, yes, probably filled with DRM. Can also cause crashes if you paid for them and don't install them just right.
Yeah, honestly, if you give half a shit about these extras you can see about 90% of what's on offer just by looking at the files directly, and the other 10% is just dialogue written in Renpy script. I get you might want the authentic experience but if you're so thirsty for it then just follow the guide.

Personally wish the damn things didn't exist just so we wouldn't have a slow but constant trickle of folks stumbling in asking about them. If they were even remotely worth it i'd happily put up with it but they're not, so it's just fuckin' annoying.

Kagitane

Feb 8, 2021
Hey guys, I was just thinking and maybe Yumi actually got the money from Tsukasa. They just went to pay for the damage Yumi had done to the equipment and staff :LOL:

Angra Shadow

Jun 6, 2023
Do we know the exact date when Sekai and Nozomu died btw? I can't remember it but I know it has to be at least after Maya's birthday.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
That is how people answer questions usually. Also, Noriko says "you disappeared once before then, too", which to me sounds like she's talking about the second disappearance, rather than about accidental encounter after said disappearance.

Still, I take your point about weekends and Thursday, it does create room for doubt - perhaps their last actual meeting was not the usual tutoring. It may be somewhat of a special day of a week, given the game begins on Thursday.
Yeah, "usually" doesn't mean always. Meaning it's an assumption. That is without taking into account that Noriko was overwhelmed by her emotions when she said this. We also don't know the full story about the bus as it got redacted, so Sensei not seeing her then, is an assumption as well. (Albeit so is him seeing her.)

Sensei technically only disappeared on Noriko once (twice, if you consider the bus thing). They still saw each other after the accident, when he first "disappeared", as like she said he wasn't opposed to seeing her:
but he actually disappeared on her later on due to Maya presumably. That could be what she was referring to. Noriko did also say:
"find you again", after she mentioned the last time she saw him, implying she had been referring to a time she had found him.

Also this:
5 years ago was when Maya entered the picture, I suspect, or close enough. She and Noriko immediately started competing and bickering.
Doesn't really fit imo, since Noriko said Almost 5 (not actually 5):
and has implied that they were being tutored at least by 10:
Noriko is 16
so almost 5 years ago, she'd likely be around 12, maybe 11. Not to mention "been later" implies she's referring to after it already happened, not when it started.

There's also stuff like Noriko implying she was tutored since she was 6:
and that Maya showed up a short period of time afterwards:
seemingly immediately making things difficult for Noriko:
In other words, it seems like Maya was likely close to 7 or 8 when she started being tutored, and their "bullshit" started around 7 years ago give or take.

Overall: It doesn't really fit the presumed timeline. Of course, I could be wrong, as that could be intentional. It's been implied that not everything that we've been told or shown is true:
There's also likely more to the story with Maya and Noriko that simply hasn't been revealed yet.

I definitely don't think the Bus story is just filler though. It also easily explains why she said Thursday. I think there just being a special tutoring day on a school day for their last meeting is quite a stretch. Especially since Noriko claims:
Thursday could definitely be an important day though.

saerav

Jun 8, 2017
Has there been any reveals about the significance of the letter T? It comes up quite a lot. I think i remember it being the first letter of someone Sensei was an old friend, but later on he seems to hate that latter possibly due to association with that person. What with the whole... people's names not actually being the names Sensei sees them as, it's hard to guess who it might be, but with the naming convention my only guess would be possibly Tsuneyo's father?

Angra Shadow

Jun 6, 2023
Has there been any reveals about the significance of the letter T? It comes up quite a lot. I think i remember it being the first letter of someone Sensei was an old friend, but later on he seems to hate that latter possibly due to association with that person. What with the whole... people's names not actually being the names Sensei sees them as, it's hard to guess who it might be, but with the naming convention my only guess would be possibly Tsuneyo's father?
I always figured it was referring to Sekai, before Sensei remembered her properly she always appeared as "Teacher", and in the ABC song that plays in Something Everyone Knows and Ignores, the letter T word is censored but based on the context it would make sense for it to be "teacher".

saerav

Jun 8, 2017
I always figured it was referring to Sekai, before Sensei remembered her properly she always appeared as "Teacher", and in the ABC song that plays in Something Everyone Knows and Ignores, the letter T word is censored but based on the context it would make sense for it to be "teacher".
Ah, that does make a lot of sense. It didn't even cross my mind that the word might not even be a name directly. Thanks!

Reactions: DeSkel15

idiotamerican

Aug 18, 2018
Did you use the guide mod? If you did you need to install it to use your saves.
i do indeed. the error i get is

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/script.rpy", line 1: expected statement.
    79 6F 75 20 77 6F 75 6C 64 6E 27 74 20 64 6F 77 6E 6C 6F 61 64 20 61 20 63 61 72 2E 2E 2E

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes