barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Idk about this kind of law enforcement in your countries, but in mine if like any western company will try to sue locals the court will show the rights owner a big middle finger. Peppa the pig tried and got fucked over lol
Yeah, there is no universal copyright law, and whether or not one country will even acknowledge copyrights from another country is dependent mostly upon whether or not those two countries have a copyright treaty with one another.

I've heard horror stories about people finding out too late that because they didn't copyright their work in a certain country, someone else did, and in that country THEY own the right monetize it, not you. There's no real burden in some countries to even prove that you're the creator.

IIRC, when Tetris started to take off in the very early 90s, there was a free for all to distribute it in the western world, because very few countries outside the Soviet bloc recognized USSR copyrights. That why the NES got two different versions of Tetris within one year.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I don't want this game to fail, but I wouldn't be opposed to seeing Selebus being mildly inconvenienced and having to redo the game in daz3d. Actually I'm now intrigued on how the girls would look like in daz, especially how Wakana tired face would translate.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I don't want this game to fail, but I wouldn't be opposed to seeing Selebus being mildly inconvenienced and having to redo the game in daz3d. Actually I'm now intrigued on how the girls would look like in daz, especially how Wakana tired face would translate.
Wakana in Daz would probably look something like this, except with no buns, darker hair, and dark bags under her eyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't even want to imagine how the Daz version of Happy Events would look though. Daz Moyo sounds hilariously nightmarish...

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Wakana in Daz would probably look something like this, except with no buns, darker hair, and dark bags under her eyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't even want to imagine how the Daz version of Happy Events would look though. Daz Moyo sounds hilariously nightmarish...
I know this is pretty much personal preference but I hope to GOD that we never have to go into any Daz version alternative; these models creep me the fuck out so easily; just imagining someone making that scary Maya face in the church with this gives me the shiver.

Same goes for any psycho Ami Daz adaption, though I will admit a Daz-version mangled Ami might actually be hilarious.

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
After reading all this about Illusion, i really hope LiL doesnt get canceled or redone with another style. One of the most important things about LiL that atracted me as a player are the models anime style (i think is me most like lookish style), i definitely hate the realistic human models from some of the game here, it feels strange. (or maybe i didnt see any that could really atract me). Even if Sel could deserve some problems for his behavior i really wish and hope that the game can still going on without any drastic change

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
After reading all this about Illusion, i really hope LiL doesnt get canceled or redone with another style. One of the most important things about LiL that atracted me as a player are the models anime style (i think is me most like lookish style), i definitely hate the realistic human models from some of the game here, it feels strange. (or maybe i didnt see any that could really atract me). Even if Sel could deserve some problems for his behavior i really wish and hope that the game can still going on without any drastic change
Yeah, realistic and grotesque isn't all that different in my opinion. Still, that's not even getting into the wizard and body type stuff. I can mostly ignore or just not take it seriously because they are cartoons, but if it went to Daz... yeah, I don't think I could do it.

A lot of the fucked up stuff in this game, is only tolerable due to it being blatantly cartoonish. At least for me.

Even seeing a realistic Rin crying or cutting herself, would be far more uncomfortable than it already is.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hol' up!

Can someone explain to me what this "losing Koikatsu" is?

Usually, just cause a software goes bankrupt doesn't mean all their software becomes unable to use. I mean, sure, you won't be able to buy new copies of the game anymore. And there will be no more updates, which means your existing copy will need to be run by an emulator after it becomes uncompatible with the mainstream computer system 50 years from now .

But assuming Selebus bought Koikatsu, couldn't he just keep on using it for the time being? Or even download it from F95zone, worse case scenerio?

And since Illusion is busted and no company's apparently going to be buying them, isn't the possiblility of someone suing Selebus for using Koikatsu still at virtually 0%
I think that's more from a legal standpoint, not technical.

Technically speaking, the game and its studio will be fine until Microsoft does what it did to Artificial Academy 2 and discontinues a vital aspect of the operating system to run the game or studio program, which is much harder to do as the game runs on an actively used development engine, Artificial Academy 2 did not, it was run on a proprietary engine exclusive to Illusion.

Legally speaking, while the game may not be picked up and may just fall into the pile of abandonware that has been growing since computer gaming began, there is a possibility that the game rights may be bought even if Illusion is not and with that also comes the possibility that whoever does is very capable of going after the entire Koikatsu-based game market and has the legal funding to burn on small fry developers that normally aren't worth pursuing, a Nintendo situation if you will, Nintendo being a company known to go after even small cases that they barely get anything out of.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Tonytiger13

Apr 21, 2020
how do i progress more with miku she's affection 35 and last event i had with her is she made me there coach and that's it after that

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
how do i progress more with miku she's affection 35 and last event i had with her is she made me there coach and that's it after that
The wiki has the requirements for each event. But in this game you have to progress with every girl, including side girls and the story, so you're probably missing another girl or story event.

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
People are thinking way too much about this illusion shutdown. There is no way anything will happen to lil or any other illusion game that literally run by modders and small time developers. The only issue is people won't be able to prove that they have the legal version. I honestly don't think any company can/will seize their assets which seems like a huge hassle considering it Japanese game and the main reason for shutdown is literally piracy. It sucks that illusions is shuting down tho, I really enjoyed kk, hs, HS2, etc. Could have preferred KK2 as well lmfao before this happens.

Reactions: alex2011

Techno53174

Dec 17, 2022
My game is not starting in Joiplay it just pause at the loading screen of game whenever I tap on game the screen stuck at loading screen how much should I wait or is something wrong with it playing in Joiplay
Can anyone help me what should I do and what is the problem in playing with Joiplay
Fuuuuck a long time waste huge GB size loading and still can't play the game

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
My game is not starting in Joiplay it just piase at the loading screen of game whenever I tap on game the screen stuck at loading screen how much should I wait or is something wrong with it playing in Joiplay
It can take up to a few minutes.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
tried twice, got repeated, i cba to read any of the text cause its a god damn novel. are there multiple questions?
There's like 11 questions in 'Untitled'. I recommend checking out the Puzzle guide in the extras on the first post.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes