fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I think that... what everyone around here needs to remember is, that despite all these wild and wacky theories, all the gods, seasons, bootstrap-paradox daughters, spooky malls, the developer and the community that we have here, the most important thing everyone needs to remember is that Sensei has very large penis.
1694276895727.png
Sorry to break it to you, but it's been heavily Implied that Sensei is actually Dickless!
1694277134618.png
(fuck I am actually slowly running out of these dumbass snapshots)

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Not really. You mentioned only her urges. I said it seemed like it was mostly due to hornyness, but also added that sex wasn't even necessary since words themselves seemed to be enough. Not to mention that her knowing that hatesex apparently deletes him, could imply that she has done it out of anger instead of just hornyness, at some point.

In otherwords: I expanded upon the context.

It's more like Pareidolia seems to be the only one to talk to Sensei in specifically lower case.

Also:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Book 9 is the one that carries the presumed alias of the specific god.

You're only supposed to have one Book 9 at a time though, (I changed the variables), and that Book 9 depends on whether you chose "Callous", "Calm", or "Concerned" prior. There is meant to be 9 books in total, if I recall though.
Yeah i get you. But something about it itches me, hence i said i might look into it again.

Sorry to break it to you, but it's been heavily Implied that Sensei is actually:
Dickless!

Now, before you think:
Keep in mind:
You know the times when you leave to buy groceries, you have your purse, and think you're good to go.
While you travel you get a strange feeling that something isn't right.
Maybe you left your oven on, or something similar that might burn down your house or apartment.
Finally you find out that you forgot your keys.

I got the same feeling about Akiras gender.
It's mainly because of the upside down house.
But there's also how majorly woman seem to be the ones to suffer from predatory behavior, with Akira the sole exception.
It's also something i pretty sure read in the story that triggered that thought. I just can't grab it. Normally, someone will post something that will scrape by that location inside my memory to reignite that thought. That happens often.
Maybe i can give a better example than and there.

It sometimes feels like a female processing her abuse through the story of a male person, to be in control, to have the upper hand.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: LuisD and Bingoogus

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
It could definitely be something "less" than rape. I've been somewhat waiting for any confirmation that Sensei was Maya's first, but I don't think it's come up.
For all we know, the question would be, if Akira is a basecap wearing guy, which i doubt.
And if he's not, one of the, what was it, lamb legs/good boy images show that she might have gotten raped by some base cap wearing pos.

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
kinda sucks i already got together with chika before rin even mentioned confessing, & going back that far instead of just cheating just isnt worth the time

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Yeah i get you. But something about it itches me, hence i said i might look into it again.

You know the times when you leave to buy groceries, you have your purse, and think you're good to go.
While you travel you get a strange feeling that something isn't right.
Maybe you left your oven on, or something similar that might burn down your house or apartment.
Finally you find out that you forgot your keys.

I got the same felling about Akiras gender.
It's mainly because of the upside down house.
But there's also how majorly woman seem to be the ones to suffer from predatory behavior, with Akira the sole exception.
It's also something i pretty sure read in the story that triggered that thought. I just can't grab it. Normally, someone will post something that will scrape by that location inside my memory to reignite that thought. That happens often.
Maybe i can give a better example than and there.

It sometimes feels like a female processing her abuse through the story of a male person, to be in control, to have the upper hand.
Hm:

For all we know, the question would be, if Akira is a basecap wearing guy, which i doubt.
And if he's not, one of the, what was it, lamb legs/good boy images show that she might have gotten raped by some base cap wearing pos.
Also yeah, there's been a few implications that something happened to Maya:
I'm thinking it's plausible that the AmIOkay Maya, is even the Original Maya, and the Sensei that showed up in the machine:
Is the Original Sensei.

Btw, that last image, and the cap guy thing is from 'The Light of Last Summer' main event in Chapter 2. Which just so happens to be the name of Nodoka's book.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Hm:

Also yeah, there's been a few implications that something happened to Maya:
I'm thinking it's plausible that the AmIOkay Maya, is even the Original Maya, and the Sensei that showed up in the machine:
Is the Original Sensei.

Btw, that last image, and the cap guy thing is from 'The Light of Last Summer' main event in Chapter 2. Which just so happens to be the name of Nodoka's book.
The question here would be, if he was the one that exploited Maya to begin with, or, if he just took what was already "broken".
I don't think that he'd be jealous of himself, his subconscious should prevent that, if he defiled her to begin with.
From narration, one might think that he took her in after she was abused. And personally, i rather have this as canon.
He took in the broken stray cat.

The reason why he sat on that decision to answer to her confession, might have been that he was well aware of himself and the age gap implications. His own history with Sekai and the grooming and what not.
Why he finally gave in, thats what i'd like to know.
Was Sekai's influence shining through? Was he seeing himself in her (both groomed)?
I hope the day will come we find out in more detail.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
The question here would be, if he was the one that exploited Maya to begin with, or, if he just took what was already "broken".
I don't think that he'd be jealous of himself, his subconscious should prevent that, if he defiled her to begin with.
From narration, one might think that he took her in after she was abused. And personally, i rather have this as canon.
He took in the broken stray cat.

The reason why he sat on that decision to answer to her confession, might have been that he was well aware of himself and the age gap implications. His own history with Sekai and the grooming and what not.
Why he finally gave in, thats what i'd like to know.
Was Sekai's influence shining through? Was he seeing himself in her (both groomed)?
I hope the day will come we find out in more detail.
I definitely think Sensei saw himself in her:
Which is another reason I think she was taken advantage of before they met, at the least. Keep in mind though, that Sensei was in a broken state around that time:
and to be frank, this likely leads into my Maya Noriko Deal Theory:
So, Random Theory Time: Noriko and Maya's deal, may have broke an already broken Sensei:
As for why Maya still avoids the Old District after all this time:
I think it's likely for the same reason she remains a shrine maiden:
She doesn't want to risk breaking the deal in case it influences her survivability.
Also, personally, I can see Sensei "adopting" Maya back during the tutoring days. Just not officially.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
I definitely think Sensei saw himself in her:
Which is another reason I think she was taken advantage of before they met, at the least. Keep in mind though, that Sensei was in a broken state around that time:
and to be frank, this likely leads into my Maya Noriko Deal Theory:

Also, personally, I can see Sensei "adopting" Maya back during the tutoring days. Just not officially.
Yeah, Noriko's text seems to imply why Akira gave in.

I'm not so sure about when they met.
I wouldn't be surprised if they met before the car crash. He just "took her in/tutored her" after he got better after the crash and Sekai's death.
Sekai being jealous of Maya, whould be harder to explain, if she just got to know her after she died.
Ofcourse, what ever Sekai is now, she seems to be aware of the other girls.
But with Sekai, it just seems to have a whole different tone, if she mentiones Maya, like she knew her before her death.

There is another thing that tickles me about Maya's and Noriko's pact.
I mentioned this before so i'll just repeat myself mostly.

For me, it felt like one of them interrupted the other in their conversation and something got lost.
I had a feeling like Noriko was to scold Maya for Sekai's death. As if Maya had been responsible for that.
Ofcourse we don't know and it's just a feeling of mine.
But i do think that, that conversation would have more info to it, if they didn't end it out of dispise for each other.

Last edited:

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
So, 2 events have been crossed out in red (for Ayane), 'Dark Side of the Room' and 'A Failed attempt at Being Good'.

Anyone know how to trigger them?

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Yeah, Noriko's text seems to imply why Akira gave in.

I'm not so sure about when they met.
I wouldn't be surprised if they met before the car crash. He just "took her in/tutored her" after he got better after the crash and Sekai's death.
Sekai being jealous of Maya, whould be harder to explain, if she just got to know her after she died.
Ofcourse, what ever Sekai is now, she seems to be aware of the other girls.
But with Sekai, it just seems to have a whole different tone, if she mentiones Maya, like she knew her before her death.

There is another thing that tickles me about Maya's and Noriko's pact.
I mentioned this before so i'll just repeat myself mostly.

For me, it felt like one of them interrupted the other in their conversation and something got lost.
I had a feeling like Noriko was to scold Maya for Sekai's death. If Maya had been responsible for that.
Ofcourse we don't know and it's just a feeling of mine.
But i do think that, that conversation would have more info to it, if they didn't end it out of dispise for each other.
Maya apparently showed up after the accident, after he ghosted Niki, and shortly after he began tutoring Noriko again:
At least that's what Noriko's 'Loxosceles Reclusa' seems to say.

I don't think Sekai met a 6 to 7 year old Maya, and I'm not sure it's even jealousy that is Sekai's problem. She just seems to hate Maya, and I'm thinking it's likely because Maya convinced Sensei to forget Sekai, along with the Nakayama's. Could be wrong though.

Also, I don't think Sensei really ever got better per se. Even now, he gets to the point where Ami has to take care of him:
It seems more like he just has good days and bad days etc. Even around 8 to 9 years later.

Angra Shadow

Jun 6, 2023
I don't think Sekai met a 6 to 7 year old Maya, and I'm not sure it's even jealousy that is Sekai's problem. She just seems to hate Maya, and I'm thinking it's likely because Maya convinced Sensei to forget Sekai, along with the Nakayama's. Could be wrong though.
Unless my insane crack theory that Maya is actually Sekai's daughter with Nozomu while Ami is her daughter with Sensei is right, and that is why she hates Maya while adoring Ami.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I don't think Sekai met a 6 to 7 year old Maya.
The only reasonable way that I can think of to have "Sekai had met Maya when she was still alive" = true is to assume Maya being that girl Ami had a play date with, a mysterious girl whose hair wasn't pink. Other scenarios are easily too far-fetched (even this one is quite a stretch as well)
1694297938694.png
I know Sensei immediately made that sarcastic remark but I don't think these girls' colors would change bc of anime reason lol

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Unless my insane crack theory that Maya is actually Sekai's daughter with Nozomu while Ami is her daughter with Sensei is right, and that is why she hates Maya while adoring Ami.
Unless Sekai has some god power to get pregnant with two child, by two men, at the same time because they are both 15yr, and somehow keep one of them a secret, I very much doubt Maya is Sekai's child, but she can be Nozomu's child with another person and the guy molesting her may be her stepfather.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

DewiFake

Jan 14, 2023
I wrote a small mod that lets you skip the affection/lust point grind without having to go through the tedium of typing in cheat codes or having your save labelled with the cheater flag. Features:
  • Sets all girls' affection and lust points to a value X unless they were already higher than X
  • Written to be future-proof (i.e. will automatically work for any new girls)
  • Enables the developer console
Note: if you want a version of the mod that lets you set affection and lust points separately (useful if you don't want to see any lust events), see here: https://f95zone.to/threads/lessons-in-love-v0-30-0-selebus.48158/post-10770605

Usage:
  • Download the attached file (note: if you get sent to a new tab with a bunch of text, just right click and hit "Save as" and name it as z_set_love_lust.rpy)
  • Move into the game subfolder (found in the folder that you launch Lessons in Love from)
  • Load a save and open the developer console with Shift + O
  • Press Enter a few times so you can see the ">" symbol in the top left of the screen
  • Type setLoveAndLust(X) and press Enter, where X is an integer (i.e. a whole number). For an example, see the image below
  • Press Esc to close the console and now you can play!

View attachment 1901303

Note: I recommend using this with the guide mod for max efficiency, because other than grinding points, the main time-sink with this game is trying to trigger events.

Advice from alex2011 on how to use the mod so that you don't accidentally miss events (note: I used the mod myself with 50 affection from the start and didn't experience any issues. You can still miss events even if you follow the instructions below and you can still see all events while ignoring those instructions.):

Uninstall: delete the files z_set_love_lust.rpy and z_set_love_lust.rpyc from your game subfolder

I also made a mod that lets you scroll your mouse-wheel to simulate clicks, makes the game more convenient to play https://f95zone.to/threads/use-scroll-wheel-to-simulate-mouse-clicks.120507/#post-8406783
For the people who don't want to set all of them, but just want to add some points for a specific girl, I think you can also use skwada's mod to open the developer console and give a specific name. For example, if you wanted to add 5 lust points, just type:

Code:
$ futaba_lust +=5
It won't give a message of confirmation, but it seems to add the points. I'm not sure if this is entirely foolproof, maybe someone else can confirm this.

Angra Shadow

Jun 6, 2023
Unless Sekai has some god power to get pregnant with two child, by two men, at the same time because they are both 15yr, and somehow keep one of them a secret, I very much doubt Maya is Sekai's child, but she can be Nozomu's child with another person and the guy molesting her may be her stepfather.
I remember trying to wiggle my way out of this by going for the fact that their birthdays are exactly 8 months apart which means it's *technically* possible that she could have had Ami afterwards and that she was born prematurely.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
God power? It's a thing that can actually happen.

Sometimes, the ovaries release more than one egg at a time. If they are fertilized by seperate sex acts with different partners within a narrow (10-12 hours) window, you get twins who only share one parent.

Reactions: The Grad

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
The only reasonable way that I can think of to have "Sekai had met Maya when she was still alive" = true is to assume Maya being that girl Ami had a play date with, a mysterious girl whose hair wasn't pink. Other scenarios are easily too far-fetched (even this one is quite a stretch as well)
View attachment 2917429
I know Sensei immediately made that sarcastic remark but I don't think these girls' colors would change bc of anime reason lol
Technically Chika and Chinami dye their hair, and I'm thinking Yuki does, but Noriko in particular seems to be Naturally Pink:
Which is odd all things considered. Albeit, it depends on how many of the girls have their natural hair color. If Io, Futaba, and Yasu are all natural then yeah, Anime Logic. Still, it makes me think that the girl wasn't Noriko, unless Ami just blanked out on the hair color.

Btw, just a gut feeling, but that girl Ami had a play date with, could have also been Nodoka. Nothing really supports it yet though.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes