k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Yeah i mean thats one of the major things going on, not?
He's a dysfuntional human being.

In the special case you're showing with the images though, might they be another example of how "manipulative" Ami uses her knowledge about trigger words to force him into the depicted state? Did she mentioned Sekai and or her death/car crash in that event?
No, in that event Ami is out with Rin and Molly, it's near the cemetery date, Akira is in front of a manequin with Sekai's clothes in Ami's room saying repeatedly "I want to feel again".

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
If i not misremembering didn't Niki say that Akira used to be in her house most of the day ? Maybe he was using her as a "escape" from Sekai (?
According to Niki, Sensei basically lived at her house:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's definitely possible that being around Niki was his main if not only escape from the World (Sekai).

Also, according to Noriko, Sensei was basically part of the family:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

IMPORTANT Instructions:
1. Download the APK:

Pixeldrain
Mega
Size 632 MiB

2. Install the apk and run it once.

If you are upgrading and you already have the RPA file you can stop here.

3. Download the RPA file:

Pixeldrain
Mega
Size 2.13 GiB

4. Move the RPA file to the game directory on your phone:
Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.lessonsinlove/game
The file MUST be named: archive.0.27.rpa

5. Restart the game and enjoy.
Updated my android port.

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
With all the Akira speculation here's what I think:

Akira is broken from guilt over the accident that Kill Nozumo & Sekai, because he is directly responsible for it or thinks he is.
His Mind wants to and will run away from anything and everything that make him think of it. If it can't, it shuts down.
Ami Witnessed the accident.
Akira out with Niki came upon the accident, out of curiosity, shortly after.
Ami is put into an orphanage but doesn't like it and somehow convinces all parties required including Akira that Akira should look after Ami and move back into her parents house.
Akira mind breaks more and more as a result of the anguish of the situation. Leading to the Ghosting of Niki, Noriko and their family.
Ami see this and quickly learns how to take care of her uncle and stops calling him by his name and stop talking anything about the past and about anything to do with her parents other than they are dead and they live in their house. She begins to build that over protective characteristic of hers for Akira.
As Akira mental heath starts to improve, his mind begins to forget everything associated with the trauma slowly over time.
All this time they were surviving off the life insurance of her parents. Which eventually run out.
Akira begins tutoring to earn money
Maya is a run away orphan trying to hide from whatever is that made her run. She doesn't want anyone to know that about her. Guilt driven, possibly.
As Maya and Akira grow closer to one another, Maya convinces or Akira insists that Maya lives at Arika old Apartment/Tutor studio.
Somewhere around that time Noriko is tutored by Akira.

I think that the time differences in each person recalling their perception of the past is skewed by the many Resets they all endured either by forgetting over time or having their memory altered by the Reset(s). So that each of their recalls of the past don't quite line up with one another.

Sorry if its confusing, I suck at writing.

Side note:
The Miku Flashbacks reminds me of O-Ren Ishii from the Kill Bill vol. 1 movie. Might be the inspiration for it.
I get the feeling that Maya might be Reset during next Reset. Amy, Ayane and Noriko(maybe, In Maya's School Uni.) are all dressed up as Maya for Halloween making it feel like Maya is a Focus point for the next update.

3 new previews came in so I updated "preview pt.3" post. Incase anyone hasn't seen it yet.

Last edited:

qaz098

Nov 26, 2020
i think Sensei staying at Niki house for an escape from Sekai make sence because the only flashback we seen of their realtionship was when he was wizard age. we dont know what they was like when he got older unless i am forgetting a sence.

but the way he frezes up when he see her in the game feel like he scared of her and how he blackout from hearing her name. this could just be because he upset over her death but when he hears people say Ami parents are dead or Ami talking about how she misses her parents dont trigger him just her name.

i think what breaks Sensei isnt him remembering something because he remember stuff with Niki fine. it remembering something he whats to block out and forget and i think that why Maya cant tell him anything with out breaking him.

i think at some point Sensei wanted to avoid Sekei and was scared of her but she was to good at getting in his head and making him think he loves her and needs her. maybe being with Niki made him see Sekai in a different light

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
If memory serves correctly, Selebus has characters bring up pegging Akira more than once, and now Haruka wants to see it as well, yet Akira is super against it, so I don't know whether Selebus likes or dislikes pegging content.

wamzzz

Sep 28, 2021
If memory serves correctly, Selebus has characters bring up pegging Akira more than once, and now Haruka wants to see it as well, yet Akira is super against it, so I don't know whether Selebus likes or dislikes pegging content.
I believe I've read it said here that Sel isn't into anal, so I always assumed that pegging was out too. I could be wrong, but I always figured it was one of those things teased for a laugh that will never happen especially with how Sensei is so adamantly against it.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Some gut feelings on Sekai maybe also having an abnormal origin similar to Maya and Nao-chan.

This is a subjective conjecture based on the one similarity Maya and Nao-chan share: the lack of familial or simply concrete background. If this trait can be extrapolated, then the person with the same red eye as Nao-chan might also be an entity who "came into being" in Kumon-mi. Since Ami does has a much more believable background, then the next candidate with exactly the same eye color and with more unveiled secrets is Sekai.

Alas, "Ami has a much more believable background" isn't something I said with great confidence (I mean, look at all the freaky ass Ami variants we've seen so far plus the real/fake Ami theories and tell me she's a normal fucking teenager :LOL:). I am more or less just purposefully trying to see if Sekai/Maya is more possible than Ami/Maya. It just feels like Maya is much more equivalent to Sekai than to Ami in terms of roles in the play.

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
How is the game? It's been a while since I moved away from this thing, I liked the existential horror but the game has some very heavy themes and the MC is a trash of person.
Sensei Overnight and other variants (Lost In You, Ressonance, etc) are more interesting to me because aren't that fucked up

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Pegging doesn't really come up outside of Maki content, as far as I recall, considering she apparently pegged her husband a lot.

However, Sodomization aka Anal, does come up a bit:
Sensei also butt raped Sara if you're having sex with her, and I know at least Ami has implied she'd be up for it if Sensei wanted.

I doubt Sensei being pegged fits the "big strong man" stuff I'm assuming Sekai drilled into his head growing up, though.

Edit: Actually, maybe HOPE was referring to something else when they mentioned taking something from Sensei. He might need to literally watch his Ass, lmao.

Last edited:
Reactions: crustlord12

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
How is the game? It's been a while since I moved away from this thing, I liked the existential horror but the game has some very heavy themes and the MC is a trash of person.
Sensei Overnight and other variants (Lost In You, Ressonance, etc) are more interesting to me because aren't that fucked up
Still has "heavy themes", and the MC is still trash, but he's actually trying to be better, now, maybe. We'll see how long that lasts. Still rather fucked up though. Albeit, I suppose it depends on your perspective, just how fucked up.

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
Personally, I feel like Ami is overly demonized even in-game.
Did Ami write this?!

Bruh, this shit:
And what comes before and after it in "From the Desk of the Ninth God" alone is straight up 1100/10 psycho shit.

I mean I love the chaos so I don't want to straight up kill her yet, but good God.

Reactions: crustlord12

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Did Ami write this?!

Bruh, this shit:
And what comes before and after it in "From the Desk of the Ninth God" alone is straight up 1100/10 psycho shit.

I mean I love the chaos so I don't want to straight up kill her yet, but good God.
I mean, it's an exaggeration, but calling it "straight up 1100/10 psycho shit" is a big reason I think Ami is overly demonized.

Ami definitely has problems, but literally everyone does. She has been acting up quite a bit recently though, unless something supernatural is going on which I wouldn't be surprised by. Ami is seemingly just as broken as Sensei:
and is apparently there for everyone from Ayane:
to Makoto:
But she has literally no one actually there for her (Besides arguably her broken Uncle). It'd be funny if it wasn't so sad.

I couldn't really blame her for going "psycho" at this point, lol.

Last edited:

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
How is the game?
1694398699839.png
Jokes aside, heavy theme and scumbag MC are still there but it's not too incessantly about them to a point of quickly overloading your sensory (at least for me). If you like existential horror I'd say give it a try, the two factors that makes you hesitant actually blend with it quite well, or at least it makes me care more than I normally would.

Reactions: LuisD and DeSkel15

qaz098

Nov 26, 2020
I mean, it's an exaggeration, but calling it "straight up 1100/10 psycho shit" is a big reason I think Ami is overly demonized.
i agree with Ami being overly demonized with the fact people act like she already murdered when so far we seen her help people like Makoto who throught out 3 chapters we heard her say she dosent like her and is the person she dislike the most out of the class and she still helped her. i mean the wrost Ami has done is just be way to clingly and tell/yell at the other girls to stay away from her uncle.

i know people bring up Maya saying Ami killed in other loops but there 2 things about that. 1 being that Maya herself said it not her normal self and dosent blame her for it. and 2 being can we really trust what Maya says where she has a habbit of being wrong or lieing about things. like she lied and said Noriko is a psycho and Sensei should stay away for his own safety. also Maya who said she saw Ami killed or torture the class a bunch of times for some reason isnt scared of Ami in fact she her roommate and sleep over her house a bunch of times. it dosent really add up

in fact 2 updates ago during the beach trip Maya said to Ayane that she herself would kill to keep Sensei to herself. i feel like Ami is set up to be a red herring because on surface there a lot make look crazy but when you look more deeply at it you see that she just a broken sad girl who what her friends and uncle to be happy.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Side note:
I get the feeling that Maya might be Reset during next Reset. Amy, Ayane and Noriko(maybe, In Maya's School Uni.) are all dressed up as Maya for Halloween making feel like Maya is a Focus point for the next update.
In addition, this preview feels like a happy version throwback of a good memory, which is probably not a good sign in this game, especially when it comes to Maya. C'mon girl hang in there you promised us to do this for another 1000 yrs don't get reset...
1694401799068.png 1694401808858.png

Also, what is also little sad is that a Halloween season where I recognize zero reference has finally come :(
(but Molly and Tsuneyo look absolutely gorgeous though!)

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes