Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
Do you think you could reply to the thread from now on instead of updating your previous posts? It would be easier and I know nobody would mind extra posts in this thread
I guess I could but I thought it would be inconvenient having all previews spread out through multiple post (4+) given the volume of post per day of this thread. I don't know what you or anyone else has their view # of posts per page set to but I have mine set to 60 and the thread increases by 1 or 2 pages when I next check in(once a day). So its quite a lot of pages when set to default 20 per page. (Not that I'm complaining, I very much like that this is a very active thread with much to say!)

Lmao at your avatar crustlord12
Bingoogus is right crustlord12! Well played Sir, well played!
x2Wi4b.gif

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
In addition, this preview feels like a happy version throwback of a good memory, which is probably not a good sign in this game, especially when it comes to Maya. C'mon girl hang in there you promised us to do this for another 1000 yrs don't get reset...
View attachment 2920562 View attachment 2920563

Also, what is also little sad is that a Halloween season where I recognize zero reference has finally come :(
(but Molly and Tsuneyo look absolutely gorgeous though!)
I think this is the second time I actually recognize the reference. The first was Futaba as Mami. (Unless you count Yasu as Megumin)

I kind of wish I could just go back to 5 year old me and be like, "Ha, recognize this shit?":
Rin:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
just brought back a lot of childhood memories and I was not expecting this..:
Then 5 year old me would be like "Who the fuck even are you??"

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
"I'm you, from far in the future, i've come back to tell you something incredibly important, you have to trust me and never ever forget this ok!?" "ah... ok?" "alright, remember, Sensei has a very large penis." [time portal closes].
And that's the story of how Bingoogus went back in time, and pretended to be me, just to traumatize me as a child.

My therapist after I tell her why I'm so fucked up:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
You know, actually, this makes me wonder how these girls would be if they were getting actual therapy.

I think only Maya has been considered "Broken beyond repair":
Albeit, I doubt they would end up much better than Io. Pills and Problems galore.

Edit: I suppose we're about to find out with Miku.

Last edited:

qaz098

Nov 26, 2020
You know, actually, this makes me wonder how these girls would be if they were getting actual therapy.
i might be remembering wrong but didnt Rin say she see a therapist or doctor about her depression when you frist see her depressed or something about her mums notice early on that she suffer from depression and got her help.

also does Makoto seeing Ami counts has therapy i mean Maki class it has therapy for whatever that wroth

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
i might be remembering wrong but didnt Rin say she see a therapist or doctor about her depression when you frist see her depressed or something about her mums notice early on that she suffer from depression and got her help.

also does Makoto seeing Ami counts has therapy i mean Maki class it has therapy for whatever that wroth
Actually, what's wrong with Maki? She didn't brought neither Makoto nor Miku to real therapy

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Actually, what's wrong with Maki? She didn't brought neither Makoto nor Miku to real therapy
She's not a bad person but it's pretty evident she's a sub par mother, i've met plenty like her, some part of 'mom-mode' just never activates in their heads so they tend to not think of being proactive about certain things, it needs to be pointed out to them by others and it seems no one has, certainly not her daughter or her adoptive daughter, so it hasn't exactly occurred to her. Consider it a blessing if your mom was/is 5 steps ahead of you in making sure your needs were covered.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
She's not a bad person but it's pretty evident she's a sub par mother, i've met plenty like her, some part of 'mom-mode' just never activates in their heads so they tend to not think of being proactive about certain things, it needs to be pointed out to them by others and it seems no one has, certainly not her daughter or her adoptive daughter, so it hasn't exactly occurred to her. Consider it a blessing if your mom was/is 5 steps ahead of you in making sure your needs were covered.
I don't remember we have clear timeline, but she should had Masahiro.

Nevermind, it was rethorical question. I just noticed, that she is responsible adult for only two girls who have received no therapy despite being obviously traumatized

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
This has got to be one of the funnier huggy boy ver. of a convo (Like it's Any Other Day)
(I left out some back-and-forth on purpose)
View attachment 2917876
You're 4998? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I am not too sure why both their ages also have to be this redacted since none of them are underage in the bonus true ver., but hey I am not complaining.

The other is Kirin's Noriko's introduction
View attachment 2917919
That dear god has so much 'this is a bucket' energy.

Ok thanks. I guess with the way the developer has been somewhat mercurial at times I was a little paranoid and cynical about how set in stone the story as written is. A dangerously stupid combination of traits on my part I know.
He's not going to sabotage his own passion project, his words, to get back at this thread.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

Rin seems to sometimes have a "Doctor's appointment" for a "check-up":
Albeit, whatever it is, blatantly ain't working.

Fortunately(?), Rin seems to have been too distracted lately to think the thoughts that cause it.

Edit: Also yeah, Ami is definitely helping Makoto whether it counts or not. Even to the point where Maki seems a little jealous:
Ami might just end up being the classes's therapist at this rate.

Last edited:

hansel211

Sep 11, 2023
how can i get out everything is broken and the only one that gives affection is at the shrine i cant triger any event

Algorist

Jul 18, 2022
Hey guys, is there any info which girls will be in the next update?
As far as I understand, there aren't girl-specific events planned for 0.35.

The next update is a Halloween event chain. It should consist of main events (18, to be precise. Maybe some of them are disguised Happy Events, as the presence of the
Egg of the Perfect World may indicate a possible reset.) and 2 Lust events.

Similarly, 0.36 is the Christmas Update and probably consists of a main-event chain. So, no one in particular.

Someone, I believe user Angra Shadow, speculated the following girls for 0.37:

Rin, Sana, Chinami, Karin, Osako and Tsukasa.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Rin seems to sometimes have a "Doctor's appointment" for a "check-up":
Albeit, whatever it is, blatantly ain't working.

Fortunately(?), Rin seems to have been too distracted lately to think the thoughts that cause it.

Edit: Also yeah, Ami is definitely helping Makoto whether it counts or not. Even to the point where Maki seems a little jealous:
Ami might just end up being the classes's therapist at this rate.
Very clearly not if we've now gotten TWO separate incidents of self harm. It's obvious these aren't just standard physicals she's going to given what we know about her, there is an almost guaranteed chance some psychological and wound care aspects are involved. That's, of course, assuming these appointments are even real, they could just be excuses to find a place no one can stop her because she knows it's too busy everywhere the others could show up. Just look at the difference between those sets of images, she's in rough shape when she 'gets back from her appointment' when she absolutely should not be any worse than she was when she brought it up before. I would rather believe her, but I can't, she's too much of a risk to herself to believe she's not just going some place she can't be interrupted.

I don't think she's too distracted, I think her mind is definitely on the potentially bad thoughts, particularly centered around Otoha, but I think she just doesn't have the time plus she has at least four people who know she does these things and one has been shown to care enough to intervene if needed.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Algorist

Jul 18, 2022
Fortunately, Rin seems to have been too distracted lately to think the thoughts that cause it.
Shit, seeing Rin (mostly) extremely happy these past few updates had me almost forgetting about her struggle with depression.

I don't even want to imagine what she'll do when she discovers Otoha cheated. Poor Rin. You know what? Fuck Otoha. I hate her (actually, I don't, even though I like Rin a lot, like, x1000 more than her.) Strangely, I find myself incapable of despising anyone in this game.

On another thought, Rin x Chika sounds (and would look) fantastic. They complement each other very well. Her talk with Rin in some update (beach?) was great; One of my favorite scenes in recent updates. Rin is quite affectionate, similar to Chika. Otoha seems distant.

Of course, knowing this game, this won't happen or will backfire spectacularly.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Very clearly not if we've now gotten TWO separate incidents of self harm. It's obvious these aren't just standard physicals she's going to given what we know about her, there is an almost guaranteed chance some psychological and wound care aspects are involved. That's, of course, assuming these appointments are even real, they could just be excuses to find a place no one can stop her because she knows it's too busy everywhere the others could show up. Just look at the difference between those sets of images, she's in rough shape when she 'gets back from her appointment' when she absolutely should not be any worse than she was when she brought it up before. I would rather believe her, but I can't, she's too much of a risk to herself to believe she's not just going some place she can't be interrupted.

I don't think she's too distracted, I think her mind is definitely on the potentially bad thoughts, particularly centered around Otoha, but I think she just doesn't have the time plus she has at least four people who know she does these things and one has been shown to care enough to intervene if needed.
Not entirely relevant, but this reminded me that Rin may have time skipped along with Ayane, Maya, Sensei, Tsuneyo, and Yumi, in a way, recently:
This, on top of the Otoha stuff, losing the Sensei test to Yasu, the Nodoka stuff, Rika stuff, Molly stuff, etc.

Man, Rin is so going to crash sooner or later once she actually has time to think. I also wouldn't be surprised if she's been harming herself in the background, and Sensei as well as us, have been too busy to notice.

I'm about as excited for future Rin events as I am wary of them.

qaz098

Nov 26, 2020
On another thought, Rin x Chika sounds (and would look) fantastic. They complement each other very well. Her talk with Rin in some update (beach?) was great; One of my favorite scenes in recent updates. Rin is quite affectionate, similar to Chika. Otoha seems distant.
i agree and to add to this Otoha from the begining didnt trust Rin and wanted to keep her away from Chika and Sensei even when Rin told her to trust her. Chika been shown to be very trusting in a relationship. Otoha dosent let Rin be herself something that Chika called her out on during the beach trip. i mean the more toxic Otoha get in the relationship just highlight how much better Chika is for Rin

this game ment to have a bunch of different endings i really hope Rin x Chika is one of them

Reactions: Algorist
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes