k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
God power? It's a thing that can actually happen.

Sometimes, the ovaries release more than one egg at a time. If they are fertilized by seperate sex acts with different partners within a narrow (10-12 hours) window, you get twins who only share one parent.

The god power is keeping one of the children a secret, the double pregnancy thing I knew.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
If the threesome choice will ever have content tied to the others besides Ayane, all I have to do is turn on all the flags from it, but unless Sel changed his mind on a 100% playthrough, that won't happen, which makes it weird why he went out of his way to assign flags to the other choices.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
If the threesome choice will ever have content tied to the others besides Ayane, all I have to do is turn on all the flags from it, but unless Sel changed his mind on a 100% playthrough, that won't happen, which makes it weird why he went out of his way to assign flags to the other choices.
- There actually will be different threesome scenes available only to certain choices (least possible)

- For future minor dialogue variations only, like Sensei's monologues when conversing with the girls of choice, or Chika slightly dissing you whenever appliable if you chose Chinami (most possible)

- For Sel to pull shenanigans on whoever edited their saves by checking if more than one flag is true, or if others girls' flags are true while not missing the threesome event (purely conspiracy theory)

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
So, Random Theory Time: Niki is intended to be Sensei's "True Love".

Now, as far as has been revealed, pre resets, Sensei has only ever been with 3 people:
  • Sekai, who seemed to be notably jealous of Niki, and probably still is:
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • Maya, who has been and still is jealous of Niki without ever actually meeting her:
  • And Niki, who is unaware of Sekai having a relationship with Sensei, before her, and Maya having one, after her, to the point she wondered if Sensei was currently a virgin recently:
Well, after recent events have been revealed about Sensei's character, it seems appropriate to say, that the more Sensei cares about a person, the less he actually tries to fuck them. This is especially notable with Imani vs Rika:
Albeit, this could even apply to the likes of Ami, Noriko, Rin, and Sana through out the game.

Keeping that in mind, It's been established that Sensei never pushed Niki to have sex. It's likely the main reason Niki was almost a 30 year old virgin, until she recently convinced Sensei to fuck her:
Unlike Imani or the rest of the girls, Sensei actually dated Niki, so, him of all people, not really trying to fuck her was most likely just his way of caring about her. There wasn't even really a friendship in the way like with Imani, since they dated for 5 years:
Now, compare it to his relationship with Sekai and Maya, which seemed to revolve around sex:
and there's definitely something special about Niki. Even the possibility that Sekai forbade Sensei to fuck her, seems unlikely considering Sekai's character:

And, all these years later, the one memory Sensei seems to have regained is the night he and Niki first kissed:

On top of this, Niki is the one who helped Sensei remember his first name:
Which even Sensei considers "a big deal".

I think Sensei even saying he's in love with Niki means a whole lot more than him saying he loves anyone else. Probably even Maya. Especially considering how open he has already been about his love for Niki:

Overall: based off who Sensei is as a person, and the context surrounding his and Niki's relationship, it seems like she might be intended to be his actual "True Love".

At least, as far as someone like him could love. It also helps that their love seems to be the most healthy one.. and that's saying something.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
It could definitely be something "less" than rape. I've been somewhat waiting for any confirmation that Sensei was Maya's first, but I don't think it's come up.
Indeed, it barely comes up whether they were even active at all. We definitely need more info in both regards as I doubt we'll get much of a confirmation any time soon.

- There actually will be different threesome scenes available only to certain choices (least possible)

- For future minor dialogue variations only, like Sensei's monologues when conversing with the girls of choice, or Chika slightly dissing you whenever appliable if you chose Chinami (most possible)

- For Sel to pull shenanigans on whoever edited their saves by checking if more than one flag is true, or if others girls' flags are true while not missing the threesome event (purely conspiracy theory)
Current theory for me suggests he might have done that as some sort of trick question kind of thing. There is only one right answer, but the others are made to seem like they might get something only for them not to. My reason is this is not the first time that's happened, though it usually comes in the form of the right answer being the polar opposite of what I would do, yet matches what Sensei would.

qaz098

Nov 26, 2020
to add to the theory that Niki is Sensei ture love is the fact that it might be the only relationship that he 100% consented to. Sekai was gromming him so it dont really counts has a relationship and with Maya it been hinted a lot that she was taking advantage of a broken Sensei.

Noriko has said a few times that the relationship with Maya was fucked up and Maya has never disagreed or argued that it wasnt. Sekai relationship was also very fucked up. but with Niki it look like it was just a normal healthy relationship.

Sensei has a werid view on sex where he finds it hard to bond with someone or get close to them without having sex with them he even told Io this. this is most likly because he was groomed and it messed up his views on sex and love.

so the fact he had a normal teenager relationship with Niki where he loved her without having sex is a big deal

Angra Shadow

Jun 6, 2023
I question Niki being Sensei's true love because the narrative has kinda implied that her existence is a little too convenient, it makes me think there is much more to her than that. And this is just my personal opinion but it would be extremely unsatisfying for a side character with very little build up in comparison to take that spot, although I don't even think anyone will be Sensei's "true love" by the end of the story.

Reactions: crustlord12

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Indeed, it barely comes up whether they were even active at all. We definitely need more info in both regards as I doubt we'll get much of a confirmation any time soon.
I definitely think Maya and Sensei were "active":
Even presumably on Ami's bed:
Baby Finches also seems to imply how their relationship was:
And there's a few hints at how long they have been "active":

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I question Niki being Sensei's true love because the narrative has kinda implied that her existence is a little too convenient, it makes me think there is much more to her than that. And this is just my personal opinion but it would be extremely unsatisfying for a side character with very little build up in comparison to take that spot, although I don't even think anyone will be Sensei's "true love" by the end of the story.
I mean, Sensei's "true love" could always end up being Nodoka instead:
Based off 'Judgement Day', Nodoka actually seems to be Niki's main competition for Sensei's "feelings".

I wouldn't be all that surprised if Niki ends up being a shapeshifter or something though. The Shapeshifter seemed to imply it's possible:
Then again, I doubt anyone is who we think they are at this point. Not sure if there is even any "humans" in this game.

Everything is a little too convenient.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I definitely think Maya and Sensei were "active":
Even presumably on Ami's bed:
Baby Finches also seems to imply how their relationship was:
And there's a few hints at how long they have been "active":
Huh, I hadn't even picked up on that, thinking she was just in a panic at the time of those first several and that the balcony one was just talk, not an implication of their past. Now that I look at them again, plus the one with her kneeling down, I do get that sense.

Reactions: DeSkel15

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
This has got to be one of the funnier huggy boy ver. of a convo (Like it's Any Other Day)
(I left out some back-and-forth on purpose)
1694314905025.png
You're 4998? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I am not too sure why both their ages also have to be this redacted since none of them are underage in the bonus true ver., but hey I am not complaining.

The other is Kirin's Noriko's introduction
1694317181733.png

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
This has got to be one of the funnier huggy boy ver. of a convo (Like it's Any Other Day)
(I left out some back-and-forth on purpose)
View attachment 2917876
You're 4998? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I am not too sure why both their ages also have to be this redacted since none of them are underage in the bonus true ver., but hey I am not complaining.

The other is Kirin's Noriko's introduction
View attachment 2917919
I cannot be the only one who thought this after "Huggy Boy" Niki said that:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
to add to the theory that Niki is Sensei ture love is the fact that it might be the only relationship that he 100% consented to. Sekai was gromming him so it dont really counts has a relationship and with Maya it been hinted a lot that she was taking advantage of a broken Sensei.
Considering that Sekai's shadow is present in all of his Niki flashbacks, it is possible that he was pressured/forced into that relationship by Sekai.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Given that, at least since the rewrite of chapter 1 elements at update 24, every update since except 33 has had at the bottom of the list of changes the line Fixes/Changes for Older Content, has anyone ever been able to work out what the changes are. I mean typo corrections are an obvious change sure but has there been any subtle or not so subtle changes to events though maybe not on the scale of the rewrite.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Given that, at least since the rewrite of chapter 1 elements at update 24, every update since except 33 has had at the bottom of the list of changes the line Fixes/Changes for Older Content, has anyone ever been able to work out what the changes are. I mean typo corrections are an obvious change sure but has there been any subtle or not so subtle changes to events though maybe not on the scale of the rewrite.
That's been on nearly all of the patch notes since the beginning. At launch, there's often some typos and grammar issues, and more than once he's tagged the wrong character as the one speaking and had to go back and fix it.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
That's been on nearly all of the patch notes since the beginning. At launch, there's often some typos and grammar issues, and more than once he's tagged the wrong character as the one speaking and had to go back and fix it.
Ok thanks. I guess with the way the developer has been somewhat mercurial at times I was a little paranoid and cynical about how set in stone the story as written is. A dangerously stupid combination of traits on my part I know.

Reactions: crustlord12

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Maya apparently showed up after the accident, after he ghosted Niki, and shortly after he began tutoring Noriko again:
Noriko castle for 3 p1.jpg
Noriko castle for 3 p1.jpg
Noriko castle for 3 p2.jpg
Noriko castle for 3 p2.jpg
Noriko castle for 3 p3.jpg
Noriko castle for 3 p3.jpg
Noriko castle for 3 p4.jpg
Noriko castle for 3 p4.jpg
Noriko castle for 3 p5.jpg
Noriko castle for 3 p5.jpg
At least that's what Noriko's 'Loxosceles Reclusa' seems to say.

I don't think Sekai met a 6 to 7 year old Maya, and I'm not sure it's even jealousy that is Sekai's problem. She just seems to hate Maya, and I'm thinking it's likely because Maya convinced Sensei to forget Sekai, along with the Nakayama's. Could be wrong though.
The reason i think Sekai isn't jealous of Niki as she is of Maya, is maybe Sekai thought of Niki as an alibi girlfriend for Akira.
Made it easier for Sekai and Akira to hide their relationship.
There are also still some vague things.
Ami mentiones something like she was in an orphanage shortly after her parents died for a short while. Smth like: "Some creepy people tried to adopt me" iirc.

So where did Akira live during that time?
A place where he lived for a long time before the car crash?
Did he rent a new place?
What we know is, that after he took Ami in from the orphanage (if she was in one), they moved to her parents home.
We also know that he had a seperate place to tutor.

Either the turoring place was his old apartment or he rented it additionally.
If he rented it additionally, why did it need a bed? Bathroom maybe, but bed?

What i think is that before the car crash he already took Maya in. Either in his old apartment, which might also be the tutoring place, or he rented a seperate place for her.
Maya says she was living in an apartment, no mention of parents, like she lived alone.
Seems strange for an underage to live all on it's own without some supervision, and that role Akira might have filled.

Why does Noriko believe that Maya joined the tutoring after her?
Wouldn't be surprised if Akira send Maya away everytime he tutored at the beginning. Untill Maya was fed up with that situation and insisted to be part of the tutoring.

Sekai seems to have known about the Akira/Nikki relationship before her demise.
I guess Good Boy Akira told her. And Good Boy Akira might have told her about Maya.

Also, I don't think Sensei really ever got better per se. Even now, he gets to the point where Ami has to take care of him:
Ami always protect Sensei p1.jpg
Ami always protect Sensei p1.jpg
Ami always protect Sensei p2.jpg
Ami always protect Sensei p2.jpg
Ami hug Sensei.jpg
Ami hug Sensei.jpg
It seems more like he just has good days and bad days etc. Even around 8 to 9 years later.
Yeah i mean thats one of the major things going on, not?
He's a dysfuntional human being.

In the special case you're showing with the images though, might they be another example of how "manipulative" Ami uses her knowledge about trigger words to force him into the depicted state? Did she mentioned Sekai and or her death/car crash in that event?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
The reason i think Sekai isn't jealous of Niki as she is of Maya, is maybe Sekai thought of Niki as an alibi girlfriend for Akira.
Made it easier for Sekai and Akira to hide their relationship.
There are also still some vague things.
Ami mentiones something like she was in an orphanage shortly after her parents died for a short while. Smth like: "Some creepy people tried to adopt me" iirc.

So where did Akira live during that time?
A place where he lived for a long time before the car crash?
Did he rent a new place?
What we know is, that after he took Ami in from the orphanage (if she was in one), they moved to her parents home.
We also know that he had a seperate place to tutor.

Either the turoring place was his old apartment or he rented it additionally.
If he rented it additionally, why did it need a bed? Bathroom maybe, but bed?

What i think is that before the car crash he already took Maya in. Either in his old apartment, which might also be the tutoring place, or he rented a seperate place for her.
Maya says she was living in an apartment, no mention of parents, like she lived alone.
Seems strange for an underage to live all on it's own without some supervision, and that role Akira might have filled.

Why does Noriko believe that Maya joined the tutoring after her?
Wouldn't be surprised if Akira send Maya away everytime he tutored at the beginning. Untill Maya was fed up with that situation and insisted to be part of the tutoring.

Sekai seems to have known about the Akira/Nikki relationship before her demise.
I guess Good Boy Akira told her. And Good Boy Akira might have told her about Maya.

Yeah i mean thats one of the major things going on, not?
He's a dysfuntional human being.

In the special case you're showing with the images though, might they be another example of how "manipulative" Ami uses her knowledge about trigger words to force him into the depictad state? Did she mentioned Sekai and or her death/car crash in that event?
I actually think Sekai is jealous of Niki, far more so than she is of Maya, and has been for a while:
On the other hand, she simply hates Maya, and I don't think she's ever expressed any actual jealousy of her:
In fact, based off the recent Uta 'Enjo Kousai' event, Sekai wants Sensei to remember his relationship with Maya:
I'm thinking her hatred of Maya is actually more about how she "fucked him up for good":
Which probably involved making him think he was all alone:

As for the living situation, It's not entirely clear, but if I would try to put things together then that old apartment of Sensei's was where he tutored, and lived before the accident, which became a make shift home for Maya after he met her. Meanwhile, he had his new home which is where they live now, and where he moved to with Ami after the accident.

Sekai is also Sensei's sister in law who seemed to be around him as much as possible. Considering Niki and Noriko are aware of Ami, and seemed to have been around her, it's likely they were around Sekai, as well. I doubt she was some stranger. Also Niki and Sensei dated for 5 years, while Sensei was still probably fucking Sekai.

Also, no, Ami didn't manipulate Sensei. The first two are from Ami's 'Ode to a Marsh Warbler' and Ami just came home to him like this in her room:
That last one is from the 'Amy' Happy Event, and she just ran into him blacking out at the Mall:
Personally, I feel like Ami is overly demonized even in-game.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes