Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
This might sound off topic but that dialogue with Uta where Sensei acknowledges his problem when he says "When will you hold me accountable!?" is the exact thing I would've wanted from Mushoku Tensei which makes me wonder if Selebus has been watching that anime as he's writing this VN.
I legit said so in a past post.Why arent the girls doing anything?Why do they keep forgiving him and letting him get away with all of this.Sensei finally said thr quite part outloud.

Also on a bit of a random tangent.On the fifth? i think reset,where we escaped from our room(Where we could get bricked via shampoo),why was Adult sana the one that came?Not maya or ayane.Hell not even Ami,but Sana.If this is foreshadowing for something then i will laugh.Also the adult versions of the girls are top tier,yumi tsuneyo and sana are the best ngl.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I legit said so in a past post.Why arent the girls doing anything?Why do they keep forgiving him and letting him get away with all of this.Sensei finally said thr quite part outloud.

Also on a bit of a random tangent.On the fifth? i think reset,where we escaped from our room(Where we could get bricked via shampoo),why was Adult sana the one that came?Not maya or ayane.Hell not even Ami,but Sana.If this is foreshadowing for something then i will laugh.Also the adult versions of the girls are top tier,yumi tsuneyo and sana are the best ngl.
It was Sana in quotes because it was shown at the end that it was actually Maya and not Sana

• Hey there
Reactions: Moonflare

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
the "guess again, asshole" is such a good (and tragic) line.
I don't remember that :cry:, when it showed what was happening I got goosebumps and started crying a little when it started showing some flashbacks and it was worse because I didn't know this site yet so I didn't even know when there would be an update.

• Sad
Reactions: Moonflare

ratmanirl

Nov 25, 2022
cuz they're stupid kids and he's a manipulative adult that really plays into the "I can understand/fix him" angle. Wasn't there that one Olympic gymnasts physician that was abusing hundreds of kids for years and no one did anything about it?

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I don't remember that :cry:, when it showed what was happening I got goosebumps and started crying a little when it started showing some flashbacks and it was worse because I didn't know this site yet so I didn't even know when there would be an update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She was dying and he called her Sana.

"guess again, asshole"

And I'm crying again, god fucking damnit.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
We have to see Maya's reaction from someone else's point of view, anger. I swear, if by fate this new Maya starts blushing and wants to be close to Akira and he doesn't want her close to him, I think I'll curse Selly more than anything.
rereading my old posts it seems that I got 75% right, only the part about Maya blushing that I got wrong.........I hate you Selly.
I understand you about the secondary girls, Niki is my favorite so I hope for some good things and for her to help Akira a little but, right, this chapter is expected to be the saddest we've had so far so just sit down and cry Sitting in the corner and watching shit happen and hoping it's not too bad. Or Selly could be fooling everyone and the chapter will only be the saddest for those who are Maya fans.
Who would have thought that I had faith at the time that things wouldn't be so bad...........I'm very scared of the upcoming events of Tsukasa's chinami.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Something that recently came to mind:
It's impressive and unfortunate that Sensei's smile has changed from something Wholesome:
Which I was somewhat looking forward to seeing more of, to something Haunting:
That I rather never see again, in merely one update.

You all seem to forget that Tsuneyo was ready to kill Sensei after the Molly thing.
And not just for Molly:
Tsuneyo seemed to somewhat watch over the class, after the Molly stuff:

She also isn't one to make excuses for Sensei:

Tsuneyo is one of the few girls who would probably do something if Sensei wasn't always hiding, lying, and manipulating all the time. A lot of these girls are stuck in their own worlds, which makes keeping them in the dark, easy, though.

Even Io tried to pretend she didn't know about the pic, which makes me wonder...what would Rin have thought if she found Uta's wizard pic instead?

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Even Io tried to pretend she didn't know about the pic, which makes me wonder...what would Rin have thought if she found Uta's wizard pic instead?
Why Rin? But I mean, Akira has potentially saved her life, Rin would at most scold him and be there for him regardless. They're as family as one can be while just being friends at this point. I don't think she'd be into it if that's the question, but yeah, she wouldn't leave him either.

I guess Rin is close to how Niki would react in that regard. Just not to Niki's level yet.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Why Rin? But I mean, Akira has potentially saved her life, Rin would at most scold him and be there for him regardless. They're as family as one can be while just being friends at this point. I don't think she'd be into it if that's the question, but yeah, she wouldn't leave him either.
Rin snooped through his phone to find her nude. She also has wondered why he never pushed her for more, so finding a wizard pic of someone she knew would probably be an interesting conversation. It's also not something she's encountered with Sensei yet. She doesn't actually know anything about him, ironically, hence that "You have a mother?!" line.

It's not like any of his students could really leave him at this point, though. I mean, frankly, they are all trapped with him in Kumon-mi if not trapped in the same school he works at, since the other got swallowed. Even switching classes seems difficult considering the rest of the school seems to want nothing to do with Sensei's class, even when he's not around.

Edit: He's also possibly banging her boss and probably soon, her mother, lmao.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023

I guess Rin is close to how Niki would react in that regard. Just not to Niki's level yet.
Rin is easily one of the best girls in this game, she's easily that friend who will help you when you always need it and will scold you when you mess up, but she'll help you make amends for the shit you've done, besides She's good at keeping secrets (only when she's not in love because when she is she doesn't know how to keep secrets, Remembering that she hides very well from Chika that Akira is seeing other girls, even though she wass obsessed with Chika)

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Rin is easily one of the best girls in this game, she's easily that friend who will help you when you always need it and will scold you when you mess up, but she'll help you make amends for the shit you've done, besides She's good at keeping secrets (only when she's not in love because when she is she doesn't know how to keep secrets, Remembering that she hides very well from Chika that Akira is seeing other girls, even though she wass obsessed with Chika)
I identify with Rin on several levels, she reminds me a lot about myself when I was a teenager. And yeah, she's a true bro. You can't really expect her to an adult bro cause well, she's a teenager. But even when she messes up, she's trying her best.
Rin snooped through his phone to find her nude. She also has wondered why he never pushed her for more, so finding a wizard pic of someone she knew would probably be an interesting conversation. It's also not something she's encountered with Sensei yet. She doesn't actually know anything about him, ironically, hence that "You have a mother?!" line.

It's not like any of his students could really leave him at this point, though. I mean, frankly, they are all trapped with him in Kumon-mi if not trapped in the same school he works at, since the other got swallowed. Even switching classes seems difficult considering the rest of the school seems to want nothing to do with Sensei's class, even when he's not around.

Edit: He's also possibly banging her boss and probably soon, her mother, lmao.
Oh, that phone thing makes sense. But then again, Rin is probably the one that knows more about Akira banging people other than Ayane and Maya. And not one of these are wizards. So, I don't think she'd conclude it's because she's not a kid. In fact, if you're a good homie it's kind of clear (from her perspective) that Akira didn't push for Rin because she made it clear that Otoha was her priority and, again, Akira probably is the most healthy with Rin out of everyone else.

He did push a couple of times though. She just never gave him an opening. It's just not his mo to keep pushing when there's clear resistance.

It's funny to think that Akira's class is fully made of people the school doesn't want to deal with :ROFLMAO: Other than Makoto I guess. Also, I do wonder, since the city keeps moving, what is happening with the rest of the school? Do the other classes change? Does the school itself change? Do the people we don't see become stuck as well? Or it's just when we start seeing them that they get stuck?

Edit: oh, something about the Rin event, why exactly does Rin get mad? Cause I mean, technically, it's Niki that Akira betrayed there. Otoha's the one that betrayed Rin. Is she mad about Akira involving Otoha in her life again in a bad and roundabout way? Is she mad because instead of asking her for nudes he went to Otoha? Is she mad because he kind of used her in order to get closer to Otoha/corrupt her? I don't really know.

I also wonder if she's gonna talk to Otoha about it, cause in that case she has A LOT of cause to be pissed at her. "Hey, my name is Otoha, I cheat on my girlfriend, hide that from her, and then after breaking up with her, I use her nude pictures to get a picture of the girl I cheated on her with". Such a trashy person.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes