DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Something that recently came to mind:
It's impressive and unfortunate that Sensei's smile has changed from something Wholesome:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Which I was somewhat looking forward to seeing more of, to something Haunting:
That I rather never see again, in merely one update.

You all seem to forget that Tsuneyo was ready to kill Sensei after the Molly thing.
And not just for Molly:
Tsuneyo seemed to somewhat watch over the class, after the Molly stuff:

She also isn't one to make excuses for Sensei:

Tsuneyo is one of the few girls who would probably do something if Sensei wasn't always hiding, lying, and manipulating all the time. A lot of these girls are stuck in their own worlds, which makes keeping them in the dark, easy, though.

Even Io tried to pretend she didn't know about the pic, which makes me wonder...what would Rin have thought if she found Uta's wizard pic instead?

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Even Io tried to pretend she didn't know about the pic, which makes me wonder...what would Rin have thought if she found Uta's wizard pic instead?
Why Rin? But I mean, Akira has potentially saved her life, Rin would at most scold him and be there for him regardless. They're as family as one can be while just being friends at this point. I don't think she'd be into it if that's the question, but yeah, she wouldn't leave him either.

I guess Rin is close to how Niki would react in that regard. Just not to Niki's level yet.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Why Rin? But I mean, Akira has potentially saved her life, Rin would at most scold him and be there for him regardless. They're as family as one can be while just being friends at this point. I don't think she'd be into it if that's the question, but yeah, she wouldn't leave him either.
Rin snooped through his phone to find her nude. She also has wondered why he never pushed her for more, so finding a wizard pic of someone she knew would probably be an interesting conversation. It's also not something she's encountered with Sensei yet. She doesn't actually know anything about him, ironically, hence that "You have a mother?!" line.

It's not like any of his students could really leave him at this point, though. I mean, frankly, they are all trapped with him in Kumon-mi if not trapped in the same school he works at, since the other got swallowed. Even switching classes seems difficult considering the rest of the school seems to want nothing to do with Sensei's class, even when he's not around.

Edit: He's also possibly banging her boss and probably soon, her mother, lmao.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023

I guess Rin is close to how Niki would react in that regard. Just not to Niki's level yet.
Rin is easily one of the best girls in this game, she's easily that friend who will help you when you always need it and will scold you when you mess up, but she'll help you make amends for the shit you've done, besides She's good at keeping secrets (only when she's not in love because when she is she doesn't know how to keep secrets, Remembering that she hides very well from Chika that Akira is seeing other girls, even though she wass obsessed with Chika)

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Rin is easily one of the best girls in this game, she's easily that friend who will help you when you always need it and will scold you when you mess up, but she'll help you make amends for the shit you've done, besides She's good at keeping secrets (only when she's not in love because when she is she doesn't know how to keep secrets, Remembering that she hides very well from Chika that Akira is seeing other girls, even though she wass obsessed with Chika)
I identify with Rin on several levels, she reminds me a lot about myself when I was a teenager. And yeah, she's a true bro. You can't really expect her to an adult bro cause well, she's a teenager. But even when she messes up, she's trying her best.
Rin snooped through his phone to find her nude. She also has wondered why he never pushed her for more, so finding a wizard pic of someone she knew would probably be an interesting conversation. It's also not something she's encountered with Sensei yet. She doesn't actually know anything about him, ironically, hence that "You have a mother?!" line.

It's not like any of his students could really leave him at this point, though. I mean, frankly, they are all trapped with him in Kumon-mi if not trapped in the same school he works at, since the other got swallowed. Even switching classes seems difficult considering the rest of the school seems to want nothing to do with Sensei's class, even when he's not around.

Edit: He's also possibly banging her boss and probably soon, her mother, lmao.
Oh, that phone thing makes sense. But then again, Rin is probably the one that knows more about Akira banging people other than Ayane and Maya. And not one of these are wizards. So, I don't think she'd conclude it's because she's not a kid. In fact, if you're a good homie it's kind of clear (from her perspective) that Akira didn't push for Rin because she made it clear that Otoha was her priority and, again, Akira probably is the most healthy with Rin out of everyone else.

He did push a couple of times though. She just never gave him an opening. It's just not his mo to keep pushing when there's clear resistance.

It's funny to think that Akira's class is fully made of people the school doesn't want to deal with :ROFLMAO: Other than Makoto I guess. Also, I do wonder, since the city keeps moving, what is happening with the rest of the school? Do the other classes change? Does the school itself change? Do the people we don't see become stuck as well? Or it's just when we start seeing them that they get stuck?

Edit: oh, something about the Rin event, why exactly does Rin get mad? Cause I mean, technically, it's Niki that Akira betrayed there. Otoha's the one that betrayed Rin. Is she mad about Akira involving Otoha in her life again in a bad and roundabout way? Is she mad because instead of asking her for nudes he went to Otoha? Is she mad because he kind of used her in order to get closer to Otoha/corrupt her? I don't really know.

I also wonder if she's gonna talk to Otoha about it, cause in that case she has A LOT of cause to be pissed at her. "Hey, my name is Otoha, I cheat on my girlfriend, hide that from her, and then after breaking up with her, I use her nude pictures to get a picture of the girl I cheated on her with". Such a trashy person.

Last edited:

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I identify with Rin on several levels, she reminds me a lot about myself when I was a teenager. And yeah, she's a true bro. You can't really expect her to an adult bro cause well, she's a teenager. But even when she messes up, she's trying her best.

Oh, that phone thing makes sense. But then again, Rin is probably the one that knows more about Akira banging people other than Ayane and Maya. And not one of these are wizards. So, I don't think she'd conclude it's because she's not a kid. In fact, if you're a good homie it's kind of clear (from her perspective) that Akira didn't push for Rin because she made it clear that Otoha was her priority and, again, Akira probably is the most healthy with Rin out of everyone else.

He did push a couple of times though. She just never gave him an opening. It's just not his mo to keep pushing when there's clear resistance.

It's funny to think that Akira's class is fully made of people the school doesn't want to deal with :ROFLMAO: Other than Makoto I guess. Also, I do wonder, since the city keeps moving, what is happening with the rest of the school? Do the other classes change? Does the school itself change? Do the people we don't see become stuck as well? Or it's just when we start seeing them that they get stuck?

Edit: oh, something about the Rin event, why exactly does Rin get mad? Cause I mean, technically, it's Niki that Akira betrayed there. Otoha's the one that betrayed Rin. Is she mad about Akira involving Otoha in her life again in a bad and roundabout way? Is she mad because instead of asking her for nudes he went to Otoha? Is she mad because he kind of used her in order to get closer to Otoha/corrupt her? I don't really know.

I also wonder if she's gonna talk to Otoha about it, cause in that case she has A LOT of cause to be pissed at her. "Hey, my name is Otoha, I cheat on my girlfriend, hide that from her, and then after breaking up with her, I use her nude pictures to get a picture of the girl I cheated on her with". Such a trashy person.
I think it was because Akira went to Otoha to ask for this instead of him trying to advance with her so she could send it to him, so much so that she asked for a photo and from what I remember she said she would send a photo to him when he sent her a photo (I'm sleepy so I could be remembering it wrong and she didn't say it.)

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I think it was because Akira went to Otoha to ask for this instead of him trying to advance with her so she could send it to him, so much so that she asked for a photo and from what I remember she said she would send a photo to him when he sent her a photo (I'm sleepy so I could be remembering it wrong and she didn't say it.)
I guess that makes sense.

And on she sending the picture, oh definitely. They're now (or soon) homies that masturbate to eachother with benefits. Those benefits are 1. can ask for nudes of eachother, and 2. full consent to masturbate. Which, let's face it, as soon as it happens it will basically be phone sex already. No Rin events on next updates though, so that's probably going to stay that way for a long time.

Oct 1, 2023
On the topic of which LiL character you identify the most, for me it's Akira and not for the reasons you think.

In my youth, when I was in my early teens, I went through some near Life-ending events that made me spend months in a hospital, I contracted a disease which caused me so much physical pain that it also affected my mental. I couldn't sleep at night from the torture which made me start seeing things and talk to myself inside my mind.

Eventually, this turned me into a hateful person, I wanted the negative sensations to stop and I felt it unfair that others got to live normally while I bled in a hospital bed. Once I recovered my strenght, that's when things went badly.

While the MC copes with his trauma by sexually assaulting girls, I took out my anger by physically and mentally assaulting people in general, and let me say that I am not exagerrating when I say that some of the things that I did just for kicks were borderline cruel, I enjoyed hurting and I actively lived to plan the next victim of my abuse.
There never was anyone for me who could pull me out from the darkness, until when I was around 17, when I first met a girl who went through something similiar as I, she felt pain everyday too, but unlike me, she was the kindest I ever saw.
It was so ironic to me that two people from the same environment came out completely different, that I needed to understand why someone would never give up hope. After all, there is nothing more comforting than someone who can understand you.
We had many intelligent conversations about morality, and during one of them, I was about to trip when she suddenly grabed my hand, and that's when I snapped, a stupid dumb moment that meant nothing to her is what meant everything to me. Just a small contact.

Shortly after we graduated and had to part ways, but I had already seen the light. This person probably doesn't know the massive impact it had on my life, by just existing and being light itself, I decided to follow it. It took me years but I eventually managed to heal. Instead of dark dreams and nightmares I can finally sleep peacefully, instead of hurting others I want to help them and make them feel loved. I wake up every day thanking my maker for letting me live long enough to make living life worthwhile.

I love this VN so much because it feels therapeutic to me. Seeing Akira go through a rabbit hole with seemingly no end reminds me of what I went through myself, and that I managed to get out of that sinister place.

Funny thing is that I kind of look like him too, people say that I am handsome as well, but obviously nobody is as handsome as Akira. I am also uncapable of taking care of myself which is very pathetic, I might still be relatively young but an adult nonetheless, my only saving grace is that I am good at making money.
The biggest difference is that... I obviously don't have a giant cock, nobody has one like his...

Jan 1, 2024
Roberto Esquivel Cabrera.
When I first searched up the longest dick in the world out of curiosity, I laughed hard enough that Christmas came four times that year because the first image on search was him holding some Christmassy sock covering his dick, I think the photo that it took place looked Christmas themed too. Also see The Icelandic Phallological Museum if we include other dicks living or not.

Also what the fuck causes a museum dedicated to penis collecting to exist.

• Haha
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

Voidstryker

Mar 22, 2019
Does anyone have a completed v0.40 save, where you let rin shoot her shot at chika first. I can't load any of my saves on the newest version.

ratmanirl

Nov 25, 2022
1720154277912.png
"Io, I want to help you look at your rapist in a more positive light. Let me rape you and show you how good it feels so you hopefully get over the trauma of being raped."

LMFAO WTF???? WHAT IS BLUD WAFFLING ABOUT???

Reactions: aramaug
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes