NicolasL4D

Feb 6, 2023
I say that while missing an Io event here definitely feels much better, you have to see all the events to truly complete Akira's redemption story. He's still heading to rock bottom, and this event with Io is just another step on his way down.
I mean, he'll be redeemed no matter what, it's just that it's one less thing on his conscious. If you pick it, it shows that he's beginning to change. Plus, I feel it makes sense to pick it. Ch 4 Akira and Ch 3 Akira does feel like he's on a path to change.

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
With how Akira is changing now it does feel like he would pick not actually doing her. The whole destroying her thing felt really forced if anything, and out of nowhere. Unless this turns into a whole "she ends up liking doing it with him" thing I don't see how they will recover. The not doing her choice also feels better. Her face was just so dead and it felt like neither of them wanted that anyway.

With that said, I did pick the destroying her option to not miss the event...I wish things like this weren't tied behind picking a certain option but oh well. If I see it really has a permanent negative effect later on with them I may change it with a little URM action

ratmanirl

Nov 25, 2022
I mean, he'll be redeemed no matter what, it's just that it's one less thing on his conscious. If you pick it, it shows that he's beginning to change. Plus, I feel it makes sense to pick it. Ch 4 Akira and Ch 3 Akira does feel like he's on a path to change.
will he though? I think the line of “redeemable” was passed long ago.

ratmanirl

Nov 25, 2022
With how Akira is changing now it does feel like he would pick not actually doing her. The whole destroying her thing felt really forced if anything, and out of nowhere. Unless this turns into a whole "she ends up liking doing it with him" thing I don't see how they will recover. The not doing her choice also feels better. Her face was just so dead and it felt like neither of them wanted that anyway.

With that said, I did pick the destroying her option to not miss the event...I wish things like this weren't tied behind picking a certain option but oh well. If I see it really has a permanent negative effect later on with them I may change it with a little URM action
yeah it’s pretty cringe I’ve think I missed like 20% of the events this patch from previous decisions In earlier updates lmao.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021

I've thought about it a lot and i'm thinking there's about a 50% chance the next reset will fiddle with that event, there's a few ways it could go depending on how the gods want to alter things but it's definitely one avenue of resolution that would actually, you know, resolve it enough for things to continue on. Not sure if it'd feel like a bullshit retcon but it is well established that that can happen so i wouldn't rule it out. The other 50% is trickier, every idea i come up with either leaves a rotten set of circumstances going forward or a sense the resolution will come across as arbitrary.

Oct 1, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This activates my almonds.

You'll miss events if your don't destroy her...
I really can't comprehend the concept of a girl growing a cock, it's like they immediately stop being girls and are just effeminate pathetic boys now.
It's worse than straight sex because you usually you don't look at the man, the man is just the tool that satisfies the woman, you want to look at the girl getting fucked. But when you have a trap it's like the author is trying to make you look at the trap as well as corrupt the image of girls in general, it's blasphemous and heretic !!
Women are sacred and attaching a dick to them should be a crime.

No more gender-swapping the girls bingaygus !!

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
I've thought about it a lot and i'm thinking there's about a 50% chance the next reset will fiddle with that event, there's a few ways it could go depending on how the gods want to alter things but it's definitely one avenue of resolution that would actually, you know, resolve it enough for things to continue on. Not sure if it'd feel like a bullshit retcon but it is well established that that can happen so i wouldn't rule it out. The other 50% is trickier, every idea i come up with either leaves a rotten set of circumstances going forward or a sense the resolution will come across as arbitrary.
At this point I am hoping a reset fixes this whenever that is. From the line up till like November I'm not sure if there will be one. The only other way is it she just I dunno...adjust to it. She did say she hopes this isn't done often so it seems there will be a time where they talk again

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus
Aug 20, 2021
will he though? I think the line of “redeemable” was passed long ago.
I believe so, yes. Rooting for Akira to experience character growth is like half the fun of this game at this point, at least for me.

He still fucks up. A lot. And the Io event is the latest example of this. But he’s also been taking strides in the right direction, particularly with Ami.

I’m rooting for the redemption arc by the end of the game. ‘Redemption’ in this case being breaking the cycle of abuse that Sekai started. He can get help and he can grow, but he actively chooses not to right now because it’s just what he’s used to and because it’s easier.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
It is definitely possible given the focus on this update that you can "fix" girls by drowning them in the wishing well. As to how that relates to the well drying up I have no idea. Maybe they'll try to drown them and their head will hit the concrete. It seems like a weird moment to preach about drowning someone at a place that is supposed to be dried up.

Then again, HOPE was the one that "filled the well", according to Yasu. Maybe Pareidolia is having Akira choose to have sex with these girls in order to fill it, I have no idea. There's also a hint during this update that at one point the entire world/cycle will burn in celestial flames (maybe from the world itself), and even the supernatural entities will have to flee somewhere else (a new world is hinted by Maya Prime), that is probably another terminal (TERMINAL24 maybe), as I think aramaug has theorized.

All in all, it is very possible that Io will be fixed (or they'll try to) by supernatural means, rather than big dick healing ones - if that even happens.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
It is definitely possible given the focus on this update that you can "fix" girls by drowning them in the wishing well. As to how that relates to the well drying up I have no idea. Maybe they'll try to drown them and their head will hit the concrete. It seems like a weird moment to preach about drowning someone at a place that is supposed to be dried up.

Then again, HOPE was the one that "filled the well", according to Yasu. Maybe Pareidolia is having Akira choose to have sex with these girls in order to fill it, I have no idea. There's also a hint during this update that at one point the entire world/cycle will burn in celestial flames (maybe from the world itself), and even the supernatural entities will have to flee somewhere else (a new world is hinted by Maya Prime), that is probably another terminal (TERMINAL24 maybe), as I think aramaug has theorized.

All in all, it is very possible that Io will be fixed (or they'll try to) by supernatural means, rather than big dick healing ones - if that even happens.
Man i really want to go balls to the wall crazy(like my cult theory) and just rumble on about a possible battle royale between these entities with Akira being in the middle of it.Soon TM

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I really can't comprehend the concept of a girl growing a cock, it's like they immediately stop being girls and are just effeminate pathetic boys now.
It's worse than straight sex because you usually you don't look at the man, the man is just the tool that satisfies the woman, you want to look at the girl getting fucked. But when you have a trap it's like the author is trying to make you look at the trap as well as corrupt the image of girls in general, it's blasphemous and heretic !!

That just seems to me like double the fun. I once had one set of boobs to look at. Now I have two (without it turning into lesbian sex). Math checks out.

Oct 1, 2023
That just seems to me like double the fun. I once had one set of boobs to look at. Now I have two. Math checks out.
NO !!
Penis = Man

I don't care about guys no matter how feminine they might look, I will block them out from my mind like the rest of men and pretend they don't exist, the problem is when you take a character which I considered special and you stain it like that, I don't want to have to block her out!

Reactions: falco256

ratmanirl

Nov 25, 2022
Since he is capable of showing remourse for his actions he hasnt yet crossed the line.
I mean, to me the fact that he can empathize with the girls, yet still choose to rape them, is way more disturbing than if he was just some psychopath.

I believe so, yes. Rooting for Akira to experience character growth is like half the fun of this game at this point, at least for me.

He still fucks up. A lot. And the Io event is the latest example of this. But he’s also been taking strides in the right direction, particularly with Ami.

I’m rooting for the redemption arc by the end of the game. ‘Redemption’ in this case being breaking the cycle of abuse that Sekai started. He can get help and he can grow, but he actively chooses not to right now because it’s just what he’s used to and because it’s easier.
Redemption isn't about becoming a better person, though that's the starting point, it's about answering to how he continues to sexually abuse and permanently alter the lives of multiple teenagers and paying back the unquantifiable damage that he has caused. What he did to Maya alone, in my eyes, he couldn't pay back in a lifetime, much less if you add the rest of the girls.

I guess conveniently, he does have more than a lifetime to try since he's stuck in an infinite time loop, but it's not going to be as easy as "becoming a better person." If that was what redemption was we should probably let all the rapists out of jail who claim that they're all better people now.

Last edited:
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I mean, to me the fact that he can empathize with the girls, yet still choose to rape them, is way more disturbing than if he was just some psychopath.

Redemption isn't about becoming a better person, though that's the starting point, it's about answering to how he continues to sexually abuse and permanently alter the rest of their lives for multiple teenagers and paying back the unquantifiable damage that he has caused. What he did to Maya alone, in my eyes, he couldn't pay back in a lifetime, much less if you add the rest of the girls.

I guess conveniently, he does have more than a lifetime to try since he's stuck in an infinite time loop, but it's not going to be as easy as "becoming a better person." If that was what redemption was we should probably let all the rapists out of jail who claim that they're all better people now.
We're way too early in the game to even ponder if redemption (and what kind of redemption) is possible or not. The cycles seem to be supernatural in essence, and if by ending them, Akira and everyone else gets thrown back to its start - then he really has done nothing that would constitute as a crime in the real world, other than the Maya situation.

And the Maya situation is yet another thing we don't have enough context about. Or even to which extent Maya was a normal girl (not supernatural).

I don't agree that we can compare Akira's journey to any real world example yet because we lack context to even what's happening. It could all be fake, a simulation, a list of things. For myself, I'm withholding any judgement in that regard until the end of the story.

Edit: there's also another point that I find interesting to think about. If Sekai had left Nozomu as Akira became an adult, married him and had a normal life raising Ami with him from there onwards. Would we demand for her to be sent to jail 10 years after the fact? I don't know. If that happened to Maya and Akira as the game ended, would we not accept it? I don't know either. We'll find out eventually.

Last edited:
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020

But what if a girl has 2 cocks?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
That just seems to me like double the fun. I once had one set of boobs to look at. Now I have two (without it turning into lesbian sex). Math checks out.
Lmao, i put that guy on ignore a while ago cause of his whining and after long since forgetting about him i clicked your post to see who you were replying to and guess what, it's the same dude, whining about the same thing... :ROFLMAO:

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes