Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
This choice between destroying Io and not doing her is killin me. Idk what will make me miss events and what not..that and the former is reaallly fucked up the way it plays. Even I struggle to read through this

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This activates my almonds.

This choice between destroying Io and not doing her is killin me. Idk what will make me miss events and what not..that and the former is reaallly fucked up the way it plays. Even I struggle to read through this
You'll miss events if your don't destroy her...

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

I'm kind of disturbed that the first thing that came to mind after opening that spoiler was "Molly jolly wtf??". Like what the hell kind of thought is that? Idk, but I had it.

Last edited:

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022

Hell, guess I really need to destroy her. Looks like she doesn't wanna talk to Akira anymore either. The guilt settles in once more...can only hope she there is recovery somewhere. Also what the heck did someone make that or is it somewhere in the game/care package. Never expected to see molly futa and rin lool

NicolasL4D

Feb 6, 2023
Hell, guess I really need to destroy her. Looks like she doesn't wanna talk to Akira anymore either. The guilt settles in once more...also what the heck did someone make that or is it somewhere in the game/care package
That's one of the requests you can ask for if you donate.

Anyways, you also can't talk to Io if you don't, but it's Akira deciding that, because he wants to give her space.

Again, totally worth missing the event.

NicolasL4D

Feb 6, 2023
Dam so Io is distant either way. Looks like she won't be getting events until November either..
Well, it's different.

In the shitty route, Io distances herself from you.

In the good route, you distance yourself from Io.

I think. I haven't tried the former.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
I say that while missing an Io event here definitely feels much better, you have to see all the events to truly complete Akira's redemption story. He's still heading to rock bottom, and this event with Io is just another step on his way down.

Also, just thinking out loud here, but wasn't he required to take a sacrifice at one point and he refused to? Would Io count towards that? Do they have to be virgins?

NicolasL4D

Feb 6, 2023
I say that while missing an Io event here definitely feels much better, you have to see all the events to truly complete Akira's redemption story. He's still heading to rock bottom, and this event with Io is just another step on his way down.
I mean, he'll be redeemed no matter what, it's just that it's one less thing on his conscious. If you pick it, it shows that he's beginning to change. Plus, I feel it makes sense to pick it. Ch 4 Akira and Ch 3 Akira does feel like he's on a path to change.

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
With how Akira is changing now it does feel like he would pick not actually doing her. The whole destroying her thing felt really forced if anything, and out of nowhere. Unless this turns into a whole "she ends up liking doing it with him" thing I don't see how they will recover. The not doing her choice also feels better. Her face was just so dead and it felt like neither of them wanted that anyway.

With that said, I did pick the destroying her option to not miss the event...I wish things like this weren't tied behind picking a certain option but oh well. If I see it really has a permanent negative effect later on with them I may change it with a little URM action

ratmanirl

Nov 25, 2022
I mean, he'll be redeemed no matter what, it's just that it's one less thing on his conscious. If you pick it, it shows that he's beginning to change. Plus, I feel it makes sense to pick it. Ch 4 Akira and Ch 3 Akira does feel like he's on a path to change.
will he though? I think the line of “redeemable” was passed long ago.

ratmanirl

Nov 25, 2022
With how Akira is changing now it does feel like he would pick not actually doing her. The whole destroying her thing felt really forced if anything, and out of nowhere. Unless this turns into a whole "she ends up liking doing it with him" thing I don't see how they will recover. The not doing her choice also feels better. Her face was just so dead and it felt like neither of them wanted that anyway.

With that said, I did pick the destroying her option to not miss the event...I wish things like this weren't tied behind picking a certain option but oh well. If I see it really has a permanent negative effect later on with them I may change it with a little URM action
yeah it’s pretty cringe I’ve think I missed like 20% of the events this patch from previous decisions In earlier updates lmao.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021

I've thought about it a lot and i'm thinking there's about a 50% chance the next reset will fiddle with that event, there's a few ways it could go depending on how the gods want to alter things but it's definitely one avenue of resolution that would actually, you know, resolve it enough for things to continue on. Not sure if it'd feel like a bullshit retcon but it is well established that that can happen so i wouldn't rule it out. The other 50% is trickier, every idea i come up with either leaves a rotten set of circumstances going forward or a sense the resolution will come across as arbitrary.

Oct 1, 2023

I really can't comprehend the concept of a girl growing a cock, it's like they immediately stop being girls and are just effeminate pathetic boys now.
It's worse than straight sex because you usually you don't look at the man, the man is just the tool that satisfies the woman, you want to look at the girl getting fucked. But when you have a trap it's like the author is trying to make you look at the trap as well as corrupt the image of girls in general, it's blasphemous and heretic !!
Women are sacred and attaching a dick to them should be a crime.

No more gender-swapping the girls bingaygus !!

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes