Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
And what things do you want to happen?
I need just one thing: for Chika to finally be done with her ridiculous denial arc that was already old years ago.

I want to see New Maya confronting Akira about him cheating on her (and what a wild turn would be for her to be the one leaking the truth to Chika lol - it won't, cause Maya, but yeah, can you imagine?); and I also want to see Yumi being cute with Akira.

Uta kissing him (at the very least) would be nice and well deserved after stomachache. Also curious about what the hell Io is doing there in the first place.

A minor thing to be on the lookout for is the battle between old mom and new mom (Sekai vs Niki). Also Ayane as the RAS leader.

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
If Selly doesn't delay the next version there will be exactly 8 days until it, so what are your expectations? What are you excited for? and what things do you think would be most impactful to happen on this trip to the beach? And what things do you want to happen?
I mostly hoping for Chika to find out about the other girls. I don't want her to hurt anyone physically but I also don't want the fallout to be a huge letdown, like the Karin/Kirin thing.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I wonder if she did or is capable of assaulting them in such a state? I don't think Akira is, but her I believe she might.
Nodoka did end up sleeping with them. They both woke up hugging her. Besides that, if I were to guess, it'd probably be a little boring, to her, to play with them without them knowing. Not that I'd be surprised if she copped a feel.

Btw, considering the Sensei and Molly stuff, I definitely wouldn't put it past him to at least jerk off on a drunk unconscious girl. Not that I think Chika would have minded if it was just her, since she's basically wore cum covered costumes for fun, and he can probably almost do no wrong in her eyes.

Nodoka actually seemed to check that Sensei didn't do anything to them, though:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
If Wakana is smart enough to connect the dots about Akiras past with Sekai then Nodoka is to
To be fair, Wakana just so happened to have read all of Sekai's books / poetry and been extremely into it coincidentally. And assumedly, Nodoka is in the exact same boat(?) Being another fucking nerd that reads books and all. Her reaction to finding out his name is Akira was pretty telling, she probably figured everything out immediately.
I don't really know why his first name would be that important anyway, I feel like I forgot a scene about one of Sekai's poems or something but I'm kinda lost on that honestly. Wakana made the connection from Ami's poetry to Sekai's poetry to everyone have the same last name. "Shrug emoji."

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
…Okay, this is too adorable a sight. They have matching clothes and everything. :love:

I really love this for Ami… She really deserves a good mother figure in her life, and I’m glad to see Niki is continuing to be that for her.

Much like how I felt about Akira and Ami seeing each other more as father and daughter, I really wouldn’t mind if this Mom Niki arc is here to stay for awhile.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
To be fair, Wakana just so happened to have read all of Sekai's books / poetry and been extremely into it coincidentally. And assumedly, Nodoka is in the exact same boat(?) Being another fucking nerd that reads books and all. Her reaction to finding out his name is Akira was pretty telling, she probably figured everything out immediately.
I don't really know why his first name would be that important anyway, I feel like I forgot a scene about one of Sekai's poems or something but I'm kinda lost on that honestly. Wakana made the connection from Ami's poetry to Sekai's poetry to everyone have the same last name. "Shrug emoji."
>I don't really know why his first name would be that important anyway
Pretty sure it was Deskel that pointed this out in a previous post but Nodoka is in love with Sensei.Plus remember what she said?

Smt smt i want to have a piece of you that no one else has.The first name thing is a part of that.

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
>I don't really know why his first name would be that important anyway
Pretty sure it was Deskel that pointed this out in a previous post but Nodoka is in love with Sensei.Plus remember what she said?

Smt smt i want to have a piece of you that no one else has.The first name thing is a part of that.
It's definitely more than that, his name isn't something only she has, either. It's Otoha that tells her in the first place. Her main thing is that she wants to understand and uncover, which means understanding who he is, and why he "hid that name"

Reactions: aramaug

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
It's definitely more than that, his name isn't something only she has, either. It's Otoha that tells her in the first place. Her main thing is that she wants to understand and uncover, which means understanding who he is, and why he "hid that name"
Its actually both!

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
While this is extremely heartwarming, it makes me feel sad for Sara. Poor woman never stood a chance.
Logically, Sara isn't a good fit for a better Akira. Niki is even more bound to Akira than she is, but Niki is able to at least try to set boundaries and try to guide him into a better path.

Sara is a massive enabler for whatever he does, and I wouldn't put it past her to accept a oyakodon situation involving Sana (maybe even Ami). So, if Akira's future lies in not getting better, Sara would be a better fit than Niki in that way I guess.

Tbf Sara's offer to "get married" (basically) at the end of the trip was very Sara, and very nonsensical as well. It just goes to show her issues in not getting over her son's death and her personal demons/psychosis passing on to Sana - and Akira's also definitely not the one that's going to help her with that.

Edit: So yeah, basically what people have already said, Niki wins by default. Which is a shame cause I personally like Sara.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Okay, that is adorable.

Wakana figured out Ami's mother was "The Girl Who Cannot Breathe" due to how similar the 20+ poems (only was supposed to send 1) that Ami sent her, were, to them, and Ami claiming she was inspired by her mother's old poems. Then Wakana likely figured that "The Boy" in them was Sensei (due to how he acted when it came to the poems), and that Sekai was "The Girl" due to her being Ami's mother.

Nodoka only recently figured out the Ami mother connection due to Wakana and Ami more or less pointing it out at the beach, and seems lost on who "Akira" is supposed to be:
I can't help but think that Nodoka is just going to state the obvious when it comes to her secret Ami info:

Nodoka - "Akira, Ami's mother is 'The Girl Who Cannot Breathe', and she's most likely...a Pedo."
Sensei - "...No shit..."

But here's hoping it's something a little more interesting.

Nodoka probably just reacted to Sensei's name the way she did, due to it being the first time she heard it. She seems fascinated with getting to know the real him:

Last edited:

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
Okay, that is adorable.

Wakana figured out Ami's mother was "The Girl Who Cannot Breathe" due to how similar the 20+ poems (only was supposed to send 1) that Ami sent her, were, to them, and Ami claiming she was inspired by her mother's poems. Then Wakana likely figured that "The Boy" in them was Sensei (due to how he acted when it came to the poems), and that Sekai was "The Girl" due to her being Ami's mother.

Nodoka only recently figured out the Ami mother connection due to Wakana and Ami more or less pointing it out at the beach, and seems lost on who "Akira" is supposed to be:
I can't help but think that Nodoka is just going to state the obvious when it comes to her secret Ami info:

Nodoka - "Akira, Ami's mother is 'The Girl Who Cannot Breathe', and she's most likely...a Pedo.".
Sensei - "...No shit..."

But here's hoping it's something a little more interesting.

Nodoka probably just reacted to Sensei's name the way she did, due to it being the first time she heard it. She seems fascinated with getting to know the real him:
My timeline's a bit off then lol. Both of them knowing about Sekai's work is interesting, though. I can't imagine Nodoka not making the connection between Akira and Ami's mother eventually, with her obsession over the truth/knowledge. It'll be interesting to see what she makes of it

No, DeSkel. That is AMIable.

I'll see myself out.
I fucking hate that that's a word now.

• Haha
Reactions: Moonflare
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes