JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
At least it isn't Ami, the thought of that scares me given her reactions to just having other girls over to see player Sensei at all.
There's a part of me that wants to see Ami walk in on Sensei having sex with either Makoto or Ayane, actually, I want to see her walk in on Sensei having sex with anyone.

As for Molly... *(sighs)* Being a Bad Homie could work in Molly's favor, but being a Good Homie might just break her heart.

• Wow
Reactions: alex2011

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
By the way, is there a reason why birthdays letter "M" is faded in girls "profile"? Chika's, Molly's and Io's birthdays to be exact.
It might just be an issue with the way your computer is displaying the font, cause it look normal for me.
Capture.PNG
(Taken from the most recent version)
Unless Selebus went really out of his way to hide the code, there's nothing in there to cause just the capital M to appear different.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
It might just be an issue with the way your computer is displaying the font, cause it look normal for me.
View attachment 1043346
Unless Selebus went really out of his way to hide the code, there's nothing in there to cause just the capital M to appear different.
Yeah, that looks different from mine.
may.png
(Taken from 0.13.0 part 2. Same version I took the code above from)

While he could have hidden that in the code, I can't think of a reason to have done that and (no offense Selebus) he seems to still be fairly new at coding. I mean, this abomination was in the Kirin event where you give her a nickname to call you:
Python:
    #if kirinmaster == "Onii-chan" or kirinmaster == "onii-chan" or kirinmaster == "Oniichan" or kirinmaster == "oniichan" or kirinmaster == "Big brother" or kirinmaster == "big brother" or kirinmaster == "Big Brother" or kirinmaster == "Big bro" or kirinmaster == "Big Bro" or kirinmaster == "big bro":
    if kirinmaster.lower() in ["onii-chan", "oniichan", "big brother", "big bro"]:
        s "Call me [kirinmaster] from now on."
Thankfully he did learn the infinitely better way to code it and commented out the other attempt, but he's clearly still learning and I doubt he'd go through the trouble of hiding that method of formatting the M differently. Much more likely it's a glitch of some sort.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
They are very different characters, and there have been other things that have happened that could have had worse outcomes but didn't. We'll have to agree to disagree, here.

To be clear, I'm not saying it's not possible - Selebus likes to keep everyone guessing, after all. It just seems like the chances of ruining your relationship is significantly slimmer here to me.
That's what I thought about the whole Chika thing, then came the news that it would have consequences. I knew the game would have consequences from the start, what I did not know until Selebus pulled that lockout was that the consequences were as severe as they were. Selebus does like to keep everyone guessing, you're right on that, which is why theories like mine pop up.

There's a part of me that wants to see Ami walk in on Sensei having sex with either Makoto or Ayane, actually, I want to see her walk in on Sensei having sex with anyone.

As for Molly... *(sighs)* Being a Bad Homie could work in Molly's favor, but being a Good Homie might just break her heart.
I can see the knife in her hand and the blood on her clothes now, bodies strewn about the room with 28 stab wounds each and the house set ablaze to take her and player Sensei with her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:oops: you monster...at least you can't hold her hand. :p (I am now very tempted to make a still render in the studio with exactly that going on)

View attachment 1043346
I didn't even consider fonts, that was stupid of me. That's usually the issue with weird text display problems.

So, knowing the consequences that may show up, did you romance Ami or no?
Yes, I did. At least consequences for romancing her don't include her potentially going yandere. That is a very real possibility with literally every other girl.

Reactions: Ankoku

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Yes, I did. At least consequences for romancing her don't include her potentially going yandere. That is a very real possibility with literally every other girl.
Haha I'm scared to do so. I'm not shy to admit I love harems, and I LOVE every girl in Lessons in Love which works perfectly, but knowing that things might go really bad in the future for deciding to romance her, maybe other girls too, it has me nervous.

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
Haha I'm scared to do so. I'm not shy to admit I love harems, and I LOVE every girl in Lessons in Love which works perfectly, but knowing that things might go really bad in the future for deciding to romance her, maybe other girls too, it has me nervous.
Be prepared to be horrified happy, as this is just a game and you're here to unwind and relax.

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
While he could have hidden that in the code, I can't think of a reason to have done that
I agree that it almost certainly is just a glitch, but I can think of a reason to hide things. As I'm sure you're aware it's pretty easy to peak into a Ren'Py game's code and iirc Selebus has mentioned before that he knows that, so if he was going to try and do something sneaky and didn't want people instantly figuring it out I could see hiding a function in some obscure place to make it harder to track down exactly what it's doing.
But I highly doubt that's what's going on here.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
That does have me nervous, but I'm more nervous about what she might do if she finds out about the others. I figured paying attention to her might calm her enough not to take...drastic measures.

I agree that it almost certainly is just a glitch, but I can think of a reason to hide things. As I'm sure you're aware it's pretty easy to peak into a Ren'Py game's code and iirc Selebus has mentioned before that he knows that, so if he was going to try and do something sneaky and didn't want people instantly figuring it out I could see hiding a function in some obscure place to make it harder to track down exactly what it's doing.
But I highly doubt that's what's going on here.
Or something like the answers to the puzzle in "There Is Nothing."

Reactions: Ankoku

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
I can see the knife in her hand and the blood on her clothes now, bodies strewn about the room with 28 stab wounds each and the house set ablaze to take her and player Sensei with her.
Exactly! After seeing how much she hates Makoto when she came over, and how she was pretty abrasive towards everyone else, it's something I have to see.

Now I'm wondering how she would react to walking in on Sensei and Maya... Nah, forget it, that's too world-breaking. Unless...

Nov 21, 2020
Exactly! After seeing how much she hates Makoto when she came over, and how she was pretty abrasive towards everyone else, it's something I have to see.

Now I'm wondering how she would react to walking in on Sensei and Maya... Nah, forget it, that's too world-breaking. Unless...
The Rin pfp makes a lot more sense now ngl :p

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Has there been any new events for Miku? I nearly forgot about this one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Last new Miku event was in 0.10.0 part 2 I believe. Can always check the change log to make sure.
Honestly, Miku's backstory is super intriguing to me. I wanna know what broke that poor, sweet girl.
Same.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
They are all 18+ right? They freakin better be or else I am not downloading this one. Anyone know if they say they are?
Disclaimer at the start says they're all 18+. However, it's somewhat of a running gag in the game that any time anyone is about to mention their age (including the MC, who is definitely 20+), they get cut off. (except chinami, who's a 5,000 year old wizard who it's been confirmed there will be no official sex scenes with her)

2nd however, there's some weird ass time loop shit happening in the game so it's basically impossible to tell how old any of the characters really are. They could all be 5,000 years old for all we know right now.

clax

May 5, 2020
Disclaimer at the start says they're all 18+. However, it's somewhat of a running gag in the game that any time anyone is about to mention their age (including the MC, who is definitely 20+), they get cut off. (except chinami, who's a 5,000 year old wizard who it's been confirmed there will be no official sex scenes with her)

2nd however, there's some weird ass time loop shit happening in the game so it's basically impossible to tell how old any of the characters really are. They could all be 5,000 years old for all we know right now.
That's a lot of disclaimers and tom screwery, guess I will check it out then thanks. Honestly I get bored with the stale animations with most of these games and end up sticking around for the story lol. I really don't like it when they try to pull a 5000 year old when someone clearly is not if you catch my drift, it just feels like they are trying to get away with you know what.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes