g6107419

Nov 25, 2018
i am completely stuck, I am stuck on event Rewrite and im now in 340+ days - what have I fucked up?

edit: Im having a looking a guide

Rewrite Day 102+ Sunday Recall Takoyaki (Maya) The Letter ‘T’ (Happy) How I Feel (Happy)

This makes no sense to me.

Last edited:

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
i am completely stuck, I am stuck on event Rewrite and im now in 340+ days - what have I fucked up?

edit: Im having a looking a guide

Rewrite Day 102+ Sunday Recall Takoyaki (Maya) The Letter ‘T’ (Happy) How I Feel (Happy)

This makes no sense to me.
The guide only tells you how to unlock the event. To unlock rewrite, you need to be on Day 102+, a Sunday, and complete the events Recall (main event), Takoyaki (Maya event) The Letter ‘T’ (Happy event) How I Feel (Happy event).

Also, what event are you stuck on? Rewrite's a really easy event – you just need to pick the option "Van Gogh." If you're stuck on the event where everyone disappeared and everyone's gone, first go to the soccer field to get a happy event.

Then pray at the shrine midday (where Maya usually is) five times. In the morning, you should see an option to go to school – click it. If that option doesn't pop up, you'll need to pray some more for it to come up.

g6107419

Nov 25, 2018
The guide only tells you how to unlock the event. To unlock rewrite, you need to be on Day 102+, a Sunday, and complete the events Recall (main event), Takoyaki (Maya event) The Letter ‘T’ (Happy event) How I Feel (Happy event).

Also, what event are you stuck on? Rewrite's a really easy event – you just need to pick the option "Van Gogh." If you're stuck on the event where everyone disappeared and everyone's gone, first go to the soccer field to get a happy event.

Then pray at the shrine midday (where Maya usually is) five times. In the morning, you should see an option to go to school – click it. If that option doesn't pop up, you'll need to pray some more for it to come up.
Im downloading part 2 from 1. I will have a look at what you're suggesting but a number of what you're suggesting I don't think or remember how to do. I dont know what you mean by pray at the shrine, I have 50+ relation with Maya but I can only go to the shrine on the weekends, if you mean this then I believe I have done that already. I just cant seem to get that to trigger.

As far as im aware i have clicked every option possible at all times of the day at this point.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm not saying it's the only possible answer, just saying that it's a possibility, and the way she goes from having lots of energy to being depressed and insomniac also made me think of it. I'm sure there's a ton of things it could be, some of which I've probably never heard of.
She's not going from energetic to depressed, she's acting energetic when around other people and then dropping the act when alone. If one were to somehow spy on her without her finding out at some point when she was alone, they would see the other Rin, not the energetic side, but the depressed one. She's hiding how she really feels so no one will notice, though she met her match with Futaba as that girl seems capable of sensing emotional issues like a freaking Bloodhound. It's scary how perceptive Futaba can be if she's really trying to be.

I'm not saying bipolar disorder is out totally, but the evidence so far points toward trauma-induced depression, likely induced by an event with her real parents. If it weren't for some of the things she's mentioned about her past, I would be inclined to agree that there is a disorder involved.

Im downloading part 2 from 1. I will have a look at what you're suggesting but a number of what you're suggesting I don't think or remember how to do. I dont know what you mean by pray at the shrine, I have 50+ relation with Maya but I can only go to the shrine on the weekends, if you mean this then I believe I have done that already. I just cant seem to get that to trigger.

As far as im aware i have clicked every option possible at all times of the day at this point.
He means that's what you do if you find yourself alone in the town. You can't pray when you are not in that specific event. If you can still encounter any of the girls, you are not in the event where praying needs to be done.

Reactions: anon670-1
Nov 21, 2020

This is an event many people find difficult to trigger. Go to the dorms and choose the "Go Home" option. If you haven't seen the event that happens immediately after you choose that, then that's probably what's been preventing you from progressing.

Daddy4u

Apr 18, 2019
How do I kick off semblance of a soul? Looking online it says you have to have these events done for these events to happen, but it doesn't say how to start any event. I'm totally stuck and unable to move forward at all in the story, mikoto has semblance of a soul left and there are two main events left but nothing I do does anything different at all. I was really enjoying the game and now I'm at day 700 and haven't moved forward in 300 days it's ridiculous.

Nov 21, 2020
How do I kick off semblance of a soul? Looking online it says you have to have these events done for these events to happen, but it doesn't say how to start any event. I'm totally stuck and unable to move forward at all in the story, mikoto has semblance of a soul left and there are two main events left but nothing I do does anything different at all. I was really enjoying the game and now I'm at day 700 and haven't moved forward in 300 days it's ridiculous.
What is the last main story event that you completed? Have you seen the Christmas events yet?

Reactions: alex2011

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
If you haven't progressed in 300 days then you're definitely missing something.
Semblance of a soul triggers after the Christmas main event, which is what I'm assuming you're actually blocked on.
If you've done everyone else's events, including side characters, then you're probably missing a Happy event, so check to see if any of those are still unfinished.

fleuranza

Feb 10, 2019
how to check days ? i feel like im already having 220 days++ and 'There is Nothing' event never occure

edit : nevermind i already on 680 days, and still 'There is Nothing' didnt occure at all am i missing something?

Nov 21, 2020
how to check days ? i feel like im already having 220 days++ and 'There is Nothing' event never occure

edit : nevermind i already on 680 days, and still 'There is Nothing' didnt occure at all am i missing something?
You basically need every event from chapter 1 complete for all of the girls. You also need all of the Happy Events all the way up to Happy Event X complete. Here is the event wiki link so you can check your progress:

Reactions: alex2011

fleuranza

Feb 10, 2019
You basically need every event from chapter 1 complete for all of the girls. You also need all of the Happy Events all the way up to Happy Event X complete. Here is the event wiki link so you can check your progress:
i already checked it,
every main characters and side characters quest already reach there. Trinity pt. III: Non Est Deus also done, still doesnt trigger

fleuranza

Feb 10, 2019
All Happy event up to X? Since you don't actually have to do them in order are you sure you're not missing a previous one?
Main Characters
Chika : First Hunt
Yumi : Caught in Vortex
Ayane : Crazier Things Have Happened
Sana : Tortoises and the Concept of Friendship
Makoto : Bluejay
Miku : One, Two, Three
Futaba : Overload
Rin : Love Life, Let Go
Ami : Everlasting Love
Maya : Flavor Beam
Molly : The Dark Entity

Side Characters
Sara : Almost Burning
Haruka : Watching TV Alone
Kaori : Object and Appendages
Chinami : Chinami-Corp
Karin : IF only
Kirin : Politics! Pleasure! Ponies!
Maki : Maki Miyamura's Mom-Mode Mission

Main Event
All up to Stray Cat

Happy Scenes
All up to Trinity Pt. III: Non Est Deus

is it already complete the chapter 1? or still missing something?

Nov 21, 2020
Main Characters
Chika : First Hunt
Yumi : Caught in Vortex
Ayane : Crazier Things Have Happened
Sana : Tortoises and the Concept of Friendship
Makoto : Bluejay
Miku : One, Two, Three
Futaba : Overload
Rin : Love Life, Let Go
Ami : Everlasting Love
Maya : Flavor Beam
Molly : The Dark Entity

Side Characters
Sara : Almost Burning
Haruka : Watching TV Alone
Kaori : Object and Appendages
Chinami : Chinami-Corp
Karin : IF only
Kirin : Politics! Pleasure! Ponies!
Maki : Maki Miyamura's Mom-Mode Mission

Main Event
All up to Stray Cat

Happy Scenes
All up to Trinity Pt. III: Non Est Deus

is it already complete the chapter 1? or still missing something?
And you have all your Tsuneyo events covered too?

fleuranza

Feb 10, 2019
You're missing Tsuneyo off that list, but otherwise it looks correct.
I assume you've passed at least one Saturday since finishing those events?
If so, then I have no idea, you can post your save so someone else can check it, otherwise shits bugged, re-download the game.
oh sorry, forgot about that

And you have all your Tsuneyo events covered too?
Tsuneyo : The Man Who Loves Nothing
heres the save file in case someone wants to check it

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes