Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Which would be reasonable if Rin was just some random stranger. But given your friendship with her, there's a certain obligation not to consciously betray their trust. The right thing to do would be to confess your feelings for Chika to Rin first before pursuing her, but the game doesn't give you that option because (surprise, surprise) Sensei is not a very considerate friend overall.
Weirdly enough, Sensei may not be considerate, but he makes the moral decisions when the times are the toughest...

Like that time when Rin stripped for Sensei was she was depressed, Sensei was way more concerned about the knife wounds on her wrist then the breasts in his face. He went as far to say "sex was the last thing in mind..."

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Which would be reasonable if Rin was just some random stranger. But given your friendship with her, there's a certain obligation not to consciously betray their trust. The right thing to do would be to confess your feelings for Chika to Rin first before pursuing her, but the game doesn't give you that option because (surprise, surprise) Sensei is not a very considerate friend overall.
Well, I still didn't played with Chika as of yet and Rin is in 15-20 for now and maybe I dont know the whole picture but my answer is...Why not allow Rin to be with Chika? Just in a form of treesome ;)
Thats a blessing in disguise for Rin! MC can give suggestions in bed afterall and its not like Chika is the only girl he pursue, he can use a breather)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I think I'm gonna save myself for Maya tbh but I'm guessing that's a far way off so I'll wait a little bit to play again. Or else I'd choose Rin/Uta/Sana and not go into lust with anyone else
That is likely, she seems to be a hard nut to crack emotionally, so she will take time to develop. Yumi is in a similar position, but her shell is finally starting to crack.

Exactly, which leaves you one choice, either get with Chika behind Rin's back (AKA do Schadenfreude before the beach event) or don't (AKA do schadenfreude after the beach event). Either way gets you Chika at some point and either way breaks Rin's heart, but you get to control WHY her heart breaks, whether it is just from rejection or also from betrayal.

That's quite a bit of responsibility to hold a girl's feelings in your hand, even if she is fictional. It only takes one move to crush those feelings, but it takes none to keep them safe until the time when they will be needed.

Honestly, I'm not even sure it would be a good idea to admit your own feelings for Chika, at least not any further than their existence, it would probably be a REALLY bad idea to announce an intent to pursue those feelings along with announcing their presence right then and there.

Ultimately, the best course of action for everyone remains at least giving Rin her shot first.

Weirdly enough, Sensei may not be considerate, but he makes the moral decisions when the times are the toughest...

Like that time when Rin stripped for Sensei was she was depressed, Sensei was way more concerned about the knife wounds on her wrist then the breasts in his face. He went as far to say "sex was the last thing in mind..."
Indeed, he isn't totally without morals, his morals are just not strong. He knows when to not take advantage because it could bite him later.

Well, I still didn't played with Chika as of yet and Rin is in 15-20 for now and maybe I dont know the whole picture but my answer is...Why not allow Rin to be with Chika? Just in a form of treesome ;)
Thats a blessing in disguise for Rin! MC can give suggestions in bed afterall and its not like Chika is the only girl he pursue, he can use a breather)
That could still happen with the way things are going. Hell, getting with player Sensei might end up killing two birds with one stone. Chika may not be into Rin or girls in general, but that doesn't mean she's opposed to threesomes.

Reactions: anon670-1

Ncrdrg

May 20, 2017
There is no tracker issue, the ONLY issue is that you focused way too much on grinding. You SHOULD NOT have 75 points in the affection of ANY girl at this point, that's literally begging the game to throw you into an automatic missed/red event in the future like some people, myself included, did with the beach event.

The tracker isn't supposed to give you clues except puzzle clues that are in past events using the replay function.

What happened to you is you didn't unlock necessary events, some of which DO NOT trigger on their own, you have to go to the location they trigger at, locations which are obvious because those events are ALL character specific and ALL characters have only one location to go to at any given time period.

Nothing new happens because you didn't go to the place where new events are set to trigger from. You locked yourself into a perpetual cycle of grind until an event happens when grinding isn't the trigger for the event you need to trigger to proceed. The game literally told you at the beginning about how the end of weekdays and how weekends work, you have to go places as well. Events DO NOT always trigger automatically.

If the game is not possible, please explain how multiple people, myself included, have completed it all the way up to the final event of 0.13.0 part 2 with absolutely no red marked events. I shall await your answer in detail.

I do apologize if this comes off heated, in all honesty it actually is, but I am trying to maintain a helpful tone.
Actually, I'm sort of with him on this one. I completed every event in this game but the tracker system is not very good. Without the wiki, it's pretty tough to figure out what you need to do exactly.

I mean, sure, raise affection by 5, raise lust by 5, go to the dorm room, the girl's regular hangout place, etc... But often, this stuff doesn't work at all because events are locked behind other pre-requisite events and there is a lot of that. Other games have done this much better, by giving hints to what the next action must be, like Mythic Manor for example. If raising stats is pointless because you must progress some other girl's story, it should absolutely say so in-game. You shouldn't have to go on a Wiki to figure out how to progress with a character, or go blind until you hit the right combination.

Also, if you play it naturally, it's not obvious why you'll fail some events. Now, I managed to avoid failing nearly all events because I somewhat aggressively grinded during my playthrough but the curveball that you had to avoid doing that for one girl was a tough sell for me. Definitely not a fan of failures with no take-backs due to not grinding lust enough.

Honestly, I think you're being too defensive on this game. I mean, I found it hilarious and pretty good overall but constructive criticism is still important. Sometimes devs read feedback and use it to improve their games.

Reactions: smnb and akselx

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
i was trying to see from comments if ppl were enjoying this game since i just discovered it, but seeing 300+ pages plus all recent comments are heavy into the plot points makes it sound like its a really interesting game.

though someone spoiler on the "horror" aspect to it? with the psychological tag and "genre-shift" (first i've seen this tag) i'm guessing it changes from happy go lucky to maybe a some yandere stuff? as a story it'll probably make it interesting but i just kinda wanna fap and have a good time lol

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
i was trying to see from comments if ppl were enjoying this game since i just discovered it, but seeing 300+ pages plus all recent comments are heavy into the plot points makes it sound like its a really interesting game.

though someone spoiler on the "horror" aspect to it? with the psychological tag and "genre-shift" (first i've seen this tag) i'm guessing it changes from happy go lucky to maybe a some yandere stuff? as a story it'll probably make it interesting but i just kinda wanna fap and have a good time lol
Well, this game is more about plot, if you are here only to fap on pictures - then you can skip since all "fap" comes from situations and not images itself

Last edited:

Duckwater

Nov 28, 2020

I highly recommend it but not a quick fap game, it's a full length VN with tons of character development which makes the sex and romance so much more rewarding. Most of the game is lighthearted and funny but things start to get more serious later on and will give you intense feels when you start caring about the girls. The horror elements are more creepy/disturbing and cryptic, and are foreshadowing to what's going on behind the scenes in the plot. It's very fappable but will also suck you in with the amazing characters. I personally rank this game up there with some of my favorite Japanese VNs, at least with how well the girls are written. Where the story ultimately ends up going we still have ways to go.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
i just kinda wanna fap and have a good time lol
I went for that too, but stayed for literally everything else. Dev could completely remove sexual content and I would still tune in and shill for this game. It's appeal rests firmly on well developed, likable characters. Once of the best, most hyped scene was recent vanilla kissing scene with one of the girls. Without even tongue. Because it was built up big time.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Found a "miss", there is no promt saying that Sara gained 1 lust if you did not cum in her.

On the side note, is there any "marks" if you came or not came inside someone, dear coders?

LewdZoro

Jan 20, 2021
Very good game but i wish you can turn the pyscho horror off, because I feel really uncomfortable with this. Almost got a panic attack from this cause it comes out of nowhere... It would be cool to add this for people who cant really handle psycho-horror or have a fear of death (like me)

Reactions: Lucas Martinez

Ponyboy451

Feb 27, 2018

This is very true. Sensei seems to ping-pong between detached selfishness and legitimate care and concern. He's very unreliable (especially when sexy times are concerned), but sometimes he rises to the occasion (in the not sexy time way). I very much imagine this is intentional on the part of Selebus.

Solution_CC

Jan 20, 2021
I just finished Everlasting Love with Ami, Miku's thunderbolt and the main event with Makoto after Bluejay.
What.
The.
Fuck.

With Miku, Sensei was insensitve in a sensitive sort of way? Wish there was something more he could have done for her..
Ami is really starting to freak me out.
And Makoto, my one true love, started acting out and even looking like MC (the eyes). It was definitely unsettling, especially after her attempt.
Shits starting to fall apart

Apr 19, 2020
I got a feeling that writer suffers from graphomania. Some events are far too long and some(even among happy) are just some very simple thoughts expressed by hundreds of words.
I doubt it. They want the story and events to be long. If they were any shorter I wouldn't like it, and the happy events are supposed to be strange like that

Reactions: anon670-1

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Actually, I'm sort of with him on this one. I completed every event in this game but the tracker system is not very good. Without the wiki, it's pretty tough to figure out what you need to do exactly.

I mean, sure, raise affection by 5, raise lust by 5, go to the dorm room, the girl's regular hangout place, etc... But often, this stuff doesn't work at all because events are locked behind other pre-requisite events and there is a lot of that. Other games have done this much better, by giving hints to what the next action must be, like Mythic Manor for example. If raising stats is pointless because you must progress some other girl's story, it should absolutely say so in-game. You shouldn't have to go on a Wiki to figure out how to progress with a character, or go blind until you hit the right combination.

Also, if you play it naturally, it's not obvious why you'll fail some events. Now, I managed to avoid failing nearly all events because I somewhat aggressively grinded during my playthrough but the curveball that you had to avoid doing that for one girl was a tough sell for me. Definitely not a fan of failures with no take-backs due to not grinding lust enough.

Honestly, I think you're being too defensive on this game. I mean, I found it hilarious and pretty good overall but constructive criticism is still important. Sometimes devs read feedback and use it to improve their games.
If you're expecting the tracker to do what it is not supposed to and tell you what to do step by step, sure, but it is not meant to do that.

It only has three intended functions, keeping track of stats and what events are complete or not, letting you replay events to find information for the puzzles or to enjoy them again without replaying the whole game up to that point, and letting you swap out outfits on the girl shown there.

It shouldn't have to say other girls need to be raised because, due to the current route we are on, you really should be raising them all as equally as possible anyway. It has been said time and time again that raising them equally is the best strategy on the current route. If you do that, you should not be getting stuck by the other character requirements.

I've been playing naturally and have not missed an event yet, no wiki, no thread help, nothing on this run. My first run, sure, but this one I am going in totally blind and I have done everything correctly.

In ANY game that you get to a point where there is an event without grinding the necessary stat enough, you WILL miss that event. You can't just retry because those events are taking place at a certain point in the game's timeline. They aren't compatible story wise with any other time period in the game.

I'm not being defensive at all, I am only stating the truth about the game. Defensive would be me defending the game from things that make sense. In other games, sure, your comments make sense, but not in this one.

It is and I wholeheartedly suggest trying it out. Without going into details specific to this game, this is what is called a Denpa game, I'll just quote from VNDB on this as I am not always the best at putting things correctly, not dyslexic or anything like that, I just don't always have the easiest time getting the point across.

The typical model is a horror story where the catalyst for the events that occur are based on familiar people acting in unfamiliar, yet seemingly orchestrated ways. Stories where the world seems to have gone mad; and the protagonist is not necessarily an exception. The name comes from the idea that electromagnetic waves (denpa) is causing people to act strangely (although it is rarely anything that mundane).
There is one event in the 'happy' scenes category, that's the category where the horror tag comes from for this game, that does seem to spook some people, but most of it is just weird, not actually scary. There are also some things that happen without a choice where even the MC doesn't seem to be in control. You'll know them when you see them as it gets acknowledged in the text.

Also keep in mind that, while VNDB doesn't say it, Denpa is known for not having a very happy tone to it. Most routes will end in some level of sadness or other negative emotions and there is likely to be no truly happy ending at all or, if there is, only one that will come as the final route to be developed.

As for a game for 'just fapping,' no, this is not that kind of game. There is going to be very little in the way of sexy time with any of the characters and it will be slow burn for some of them. When each girl becomes open and ready for sex is entirely dependent on the kind of person they are. The ones with stronger moral views on sex or who are introverted and quiet are likely to take a long time to get there while the rest are likely to take less time. This game is entirely story driven in this aspect. The girl has to say she's ready and offer herself to the MC before the sexy times will start, that is, unless Selebus is willing to add rape, which I'm not so sure he is given he had multiple chances already.

Also, 'just fapping' is actually likely to get you stuck. In this game, you really should pay attention to every single detail as some of it will come up later in ways that will get you stuck.

Also, it is recommended NOT to try for a single girl, those routes aren't in the game yet and that will only get you stuck by not having a girl you weren't going after leveled enough for required events to trigger. It is recommended that you grind them all as equally as possible on this route.

It is going to be a while yet before single girl routes are even started, this is one of the general routes, the 'dark' route, which will likely have the most negative of the possible endings.

Very good game but i wish you can turn the pyscho horror off, because I feel really uncomfortable with this. Almost got a panic attack from this cause it comes out of nowhere... It would be cool to add this for people who cant really handle psycho-horror or have a fear of death (like me)
The horror element is basically the actual main plot, so it cannot be turned off.

This is very true. Sensei seems to ping-pong between detached selfishness and legitimate care and concern. He's very unreliable (especially when sexy times are concerned), but sometimes he rises to the occasion (in the not sexy time way). I very much imagine this is intentional on the part of Selebus.
I have a theory that this is the two sides of him coming out at certain points. When he is cold and detached, it is player Sensei. When he is warm and caring, it is old Sensei, the one who the girls knew before the game.

I just finished Everlasting Love with Ami, Miku's thunderbolt and the main event with Makoto after Bluejay.
What.
The.
Fuck.

With Miku, Sensei was insensitve in a sensitive sort of way? Wish there was something more he could have done for her..
Ami is really starting to freak me out.
And Makoto, my one true love, started acting out and even looking like MC (the eyes). It was definitely unsettling, especially after her attempt.
Shits starting to fall apart
Indeed it is, the Denpa aspect is finally rearing its ugly head and we are bearing witness to the result. Yeah, Ami seems to be a closet yandere and that, to me at least, is even worse than Ayane's openly yandere tendencies. There's literally no telling when she will consider someone a threat to her relationship with player Sensei, who she will consider a threat, or what she will do to eliminate that threat. Even player Sensei is not safe if she ultimately finds him to be the threat, as with all types of yandere and yangire, she will eliminate him as well if necessary.

Oh, it gets better.
I'm sure it does, I can't wait until she starts pulling a knife out of literally nowhere every time a girl gets close. :LOL:

There's a reason that ayane is in Judas' spot in the game banner.

It's cos Sel fucked up, Ami's supposed to be there.

And that's terrifying.
It may have been an admitted mistake, but either one of them fits in that spot at this point. Both show potential as yanderes and that means the potential of betrayal if player Sensei so much as looks at another girl, though Ayane does seem to be calming down away from the yandere thing. Ami is still a threat, though.

Fuck. I don't know if I'm ready for this... I'm still a little shocked and speechless about what has been happening recently and how things are unfolding right now.
We all were to some degree.

I got a feeling that writer suffers from graphomania. Some events are far too long and some(even among happy) are just some very simple thoughts expressed by hundreds of words.
I doubt it. They want the story and events to be long. If they were any shorter I wouldn't like it, and the happy events are supposed to be strange like that
I have to agree with Lucas on this. The events are supposed to convey a certain amount of information and emotion, which can't necessarily be done in a short amount of text. While what is to be conveyed may be simple, the level to which it needs to be conveyed may not be.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes