alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Mc's mother in this game is very cute
Is there currently? Not really. Will there be? Almost certainly, but only Selebus knows what they would be.

Unless this is something that happened in the latest patreon version, wrong thread? There are moms but none of them are the mc's.
MC's mother isn't in the game, that is correct, but there are some mothers of the girls.

No, I meant in ordinary main events, will they change somewhat significantly or there will be just a bit of flirt and flavour that dont really matter. Well, I checked and it seems there is just a bit of flirt in the events I saw so far.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But maybe there some events that changes significantly? Thats the question for guys who did runs with finger and without =)
Probably nothing significant, usually just some changes in dialogue. The most drastic changes are usually in the character events.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Isn't that literally what I said?
Hence the 'that's correct' part, just clarifying that mothers are in the game, just not player Sensei's, in case that was what the other user was expecting. Wouldn't want them to gain the misconception that no mothers are in the game.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Are you asking if Molly's character is a South Park reference? If you are, then no, I'm pretty sure she's just a really nerdy girl who likes videogames, anime, and D&D.
Nah, I meant her name, there are Kenny McCormick in South Park)
But yeah, most likely I just see what I want to see since there are new episode soon and I think about South Park again (well, I play SP Phone Destroyer since October till this day too)

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
Hence the 'that's correct' part, just clarifying that mothers are in the game, just not player Sensei's, in case that was what the other user was expecting. Wouldn't want them to gain the misconception that no mothers are in the game.
Which is what I said? I'm confused, you're "clarifying" something that was already included in my original comment.
There are moms but none of them are the mc's.

Reactions: cakeny

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Guys, when exactly will I face the "bad homie" stuff? I am about to "Whats done is done" just have to get 1 more event. Damn I wish we could name our saves...(no worries, my current main is good homie, but as a completionist I want to see everything this game has to offer before, with calm heart, leaving it until update or two) (Knowing this game I am going to stop and sleep for today, just in case if this is something...thought provoking. Better do this with clear mind)

Reactions: Lucas Martinez
Apr 19, 2020
Guys, when exactly will I face the "bad homie" stuff? I am about to "Whats done is done" just have to get 1 more event. Damn I wish we could name our saves...(no worries, my current main is good homie, but as a completionist I want to see everything this game has to offer before, with calm heart, leaving it until update or two) (Knowing this game I am going to stop and sleep for today, just in case if this is something...thought provoking. Better do this with clear mind)
From what I've read others say, it should be at the beach event in the main storyline. I didn't trigger the bad homie route though. I've heard it's pretty emotional to say the least

Reactions: Vizer007

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
bad homie has effects on the beach event and a few rin events post beach afaik, I deleted my bad homie save the moment I realised that I could be one (I did shadefraude on that save before the beach event was even in the game)

Reactions: cakeny and Vizer007

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
bad homie has effects on the beach event and a few rin events post beach afaik, I deleted my bad homie save the moment I realised that I could be one (I did shadefraude on that save before the beach event was even in the game)
He's right. Also, while I haven't seen them, it has to have massively changed the most recent Rin events added in 0.13.0p2, considering what happens in them on the good homie route.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I finished replaying through all the available content and man, I'm having withdraws haha. I need more Yumi and Maya, and god, that last event with Rin was sooo satisfying. It was like a weight off the shoulders, I wanted to scream finally! The wait was worth it though.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Question, I kissed Chika but did not complete Schadenfreude, will it have any consequence? Am I still a good homie?

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
If anyone can help me with some events at the late game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yup, the event for being a bad homie is shadefraude, which is after the chika event that is required for the beach event to trigger. Remember to get ayane, futaba and ami over 10 lust too to get all scenes during the beach event too.

Reactions: alex2011

Vicareae

Mar 12, 2018
Yup, the event for being a bad homie is shadefraude, which is after the chika event that is required for the beach event to trigger. Remember to get ayane, futaba and ami over 10 lust too to get all scenes during the beach event too.
Wait, so is there actually a way to play this game without feeling like a piece of shit? :oops:
Thx dude

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes