ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
This has been pointed out before, and it's intentional. Furthermore (according to Sel), Ayane and Ami are in the wrong spots, Ami should be where Ayane is and visa versa. That's concerning, considering that that's Judas' spot.
yeah ok sorry for bringing it up again then ... i just didn't wanna read thru 329 pages to see if it was talked about before .... :ROFLMAO: .. hmm should i say we are all dead then ? ... i didn't plan on being spiked to a freakin cross dammit :eek:

Reactions: alex2011
Apr 16, 2020
Just want to point out two very interesting statistics from this month that once again reiterate how leaking content does not help games.

13p1 - Release does not leak at all. Game experiences the largest post-release spike in support so far despite adding far less content than usual.

13p2 - Release leaks within 12 hours. Game experiences the smallest spike in support so far and February becomes the first month in LiL history without a net gain, despite being one of the strongest updates so far.

Please support the developers you like if possible. It’s one thing to download leaked versions of games, but literally begging for someone else to buy it and share it with you so you can save $5 can be incredibly damaging to developers.

I’m lucky enough to be making good money off of LiL, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t disheartening seeing things like this. Especially after working so hard to provide consistent, quality content in a more than reasonable amount of time at a more than reasonable cost.
Please for the love of all that is holy, support the devs whenever possible. Don't leak the game, Patreon isn't even that expensive. You can afford to wait for the official public release.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
yeah ok sorry for bringing it up again then ... i just didn't wanna read thru 329 pages to see if it was talked about before .... :ROFLMAO: .. hmm should i say we are all dead then ? ... i didn't plan on being spiked to a freakin cross dammit :eek:
Wouldn't be the first crucifxion in the game, so it's not impossible. Hell, that sounds like harem bad-end, all 20 of the main girls with amiokay eyes surrounding Sensei strung up on a cross chanting something incomprehensible in a mix of hex and japanese.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Just want to point out two very interesting statistics from this month that once again reiterate how leaking content does not help games.

13p1 - Release does not leak at all. Game experiences the largest post-release spike in support so far despite adding far less content than usual.

13p2 - Release leaks within 12 hours. Game experiences the smallest spike in support so far and February becomes the first month in LiL history without a net gain, despite being one of the strongest updates so far.

Please support the developers you like if possible. It’s one thing to download leaked versions of games, but literally begging for someone else to buy it and share it with you so you can save $5 can be incredibly damaging to developers.

I’m lucky enough to be making good money off of LiL, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t disheartening seeing things like this. Especially after working so hard to provide consistent, quality content in a more than reasonable amount of time at a more than reasonable cost.
And seriously, this is just five bucks. Less than 1 hour's worth of American minimum wage. Just skip coffee one evening or forgo one bag of chips a month and you can support our dev. Come on, people. It's not that difficult.

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
It is and I wholeheartedly suggest trying it out. Without going into details specific to this game, this is what is called a Denpa game, I'll just quote from VNDB on this as I am not always the best at putting things correctly, not dyslexic or anything like that, I just don't always have the easiest time getting the point across.

There is one event in the 'happy' scenes category, that's the category where the horror tag comes from for this game, that does seem to spook some people, but most of it is just weird, not actually scary. There are also some things that happen without a choice where even the MC doesn't seem to be in control. You'll know them when you see them as it gets acknowledged in the text.

Also keep in mind that, while VNDB doesn't say it, Denpa is known for not having a very happy tone to it. Most routes will end in some level of sadness or other negative emotions and there is likely to be no truly happy ending at all or, if there is, only one that will come as the final route to be developed.

As for a game for 'just fapping,' no, this is not that kind of game. There is going to be very little in the way of sexy time with any of the characters and it will be slow burn for some of them. When each girl becomes open and ready for sex is entirely dependent on the kind of person they are. The ones with stronger moral views on sex or who are introverted and quiet are likely to take a long time to get there while the rest are likely to take less time. This game is entirely story driven in this aspect. The girl has to say she's ready and offer herself to the MC before the sexy times will start, that is, unless Selebus is willing to add rape, which I'm not so sure he is given he had multiple chances already.

Also, 'just fapping' is actually likely to get you stuck. In this game, you really should pay attention to every single detail as some of it will come up later in ways that will get you stuck.

Also, it is recommended NOT to try for a single girl, those routes aren't in the game yet and that will only get you stuck by not having a girl you weren't going after leveled enough for required events to trigger. It is recommended that you grind them all as equally as possible on this route.

It is going to be a while yet before single girl routes are even started, this is one of the general routes, the 'dark' route, which will likely have the most negative of the possible endings.
thank you for the incredible and detailed reply to my question, feel about silly now thinking about chilling and having a nice time lol

actually it all clicked when you brought the Denpa term since i've aware of that term and it makes sense with the way i've seen the tone in the comments here. now i know what i'll be setting up myself for and how to react to the game.

This is absolutely not that kind of game.

Solution_CC

Jan 20, 2021
And seriously, this is just five bucks. Less than 1 hour's worth of American minimum wage. Just skip coffee one evening or forgo one bag of chips a month and you can support our dev. Come on, people. It's not that difficult.
Or even cheaper option for those that are too cheap to put $5 a month is to, you know... wait two whole weeks. Go ahead and spend your extra $5 on some twinkies or some shit and be patient. The last thing we all want is the dev to be disheartened enough to not finish the game, then nobody wins.

Apr 16, 2020
Or even cheaper option for those that are too cheap to put $5 a month is to, you know... wait two whole weeks. Go ahead and spend your extra $5 on some twinkies or some shit and be patient. The last thing we all want is the dev to be disheartened enough to not finish the game, then nobody wins.
Like Solution said, the last thing we'd want is for Selebus to feel disheartened and not finish this game. I've seen countless of other works that had great potential get snuffed out because of behavior like this from people who refuse to invest in a mild waiting game. If money is an issue that's understandable but keep in mind, this isn't some steam exclusive where it's locked behind a paywall for anyone who doesn't have the funds. It's free after just two weeks of waiting. I'll say it again, it costs absolutely nothing to wait for another two weeks for the public release of the game. That's all.

Apr 16, 2020
How do you unlock the ramen shop? I dont remember ever seeing an option to go there
You'll unlock it overtime as your Main Events keep progressing, when you unlock the character Tsuneyo then you know you're on the right track on unlocking the ramen shop. Just keep progressing.
You unlock it by subscribing to game's patreon.
Be more helpful next time.

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
How did I just find out about this game?

One way I evaluate new games I stumble across is when the thread here was started vs. the changelog, as it gives me an idea of how much the Dev updates and whether to jump aboard with Patreon. Looking at the thread date here less than a year ago and with the amount of updates I see... Good Lord. This is prolific updating. Has the game been out only a year or is this a misleading thread start date?

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019

One way I evaluate new games I stumble across is when the thread here was started vs. the changelog, as it gives me an idea of how much the Dev updates and whether to jump aboard with Patreon. Looking at the thread date here less than a year ago and with the amount of updates I see... Good Lord. This is prolific updating. Has the game been out only a year or is this a misleading thread start date?
I am just as shocked, but yeah, currently author getting a break for a month since its 1 year anniversary, and man this is much deserved break =)
Currently playing for 1,5 weeks (using nearly all my free time for it) and still some content left!

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Thanks for the info. Definitely taking a look at it. I don't recall what the engine is for these character models, but while it's not the most typical engine used, I like it a lot. That's what caught my eye as I was surfing threads.

Reactions: alex2011

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Thanks for the info. Definitely taking a look at it. I don't recall what the engine is for these character models, but while it's not the most typical engine used, I like it a lot. That's what caught my eye as I was surfing threads.
Its Koikatu (Koikatsu Party in steam) =)
Because of this game I looked into it and...Its actually really awesome! Though you need tons of mods to get "better experience"

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018

As was mentioned, dev (Selebus) is currently on a month long break. However, the normal schedule is 2 updates a month usually including ~40k words and hundreds of renders each. The game already has a higher word count than the entire LotR books and the Hobbit combined. The pace this game is updated at is astounding. Not to mention the writing is great.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019

One year anniversary is coming up in a little over 2 weeks!

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes