kylemorre

May 29, 2018
This can't be a serious post... How is respecting someone's wishes to not leak their game "inferior" in any way?

Bruh, I have donated, because I'm not an entitled leech.
If you donate to patreon then you are incentivizing a game to not be completed. There is an option on patreon to only charge per content drop but guess why devs don't it use lol otherwise how would milf city chan make his money when he does nothing kekeke

• Angry
Reactions: alex2011

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
it's a literal piract site. You think the Kagura devs are consenting to all their games goin in this site for free while they charge money for it on steam. You lot are a hypocrites
Some pirates still have morals, unlike you. I can't imagine how you must be in real life if you can't even wait a mere two weeks for a game to become free. Two weeks! You can't even wait that long? Even my 10 year old cousin has more patience than you!

And also, check how much Selebus is earning per month. It ain't a lot in the big picture, considering this:
"According to a 2018 report from the Pew Research Center, 19% of American adults live in “upper-income households.” The median income of that group was $187,872 in 2016. Pew defines the upper class as adults whose annual household income is more than double the national median."

And there's nothing worse than stealing from a middle-class income dev who's trying to bring much joy into this world.

You should use this site is to pirate the games that never become free, or pirate from the devs who have mind-boggling annual incomes (like fenoxo, $384,000 per year).

Grow up, mate.

If you donate to patreon then you are incentivizing a game to not be completed. There is an option on patreon to only charge per content drop but guess why devs don't it use lol otherwise how would milf city chan make his money when he does nothing kekeke
Right, right, of course. Suppose nobody donates to Selebus on patreon; he makes $0 a year. That's a surefire way to compel him to make a high-quality game as fast as possible. /s

Korbinus

Nov 24, 2019
it's a literal piract site. You think the Kagura devs are consenting to all their games goin in this site for free while they charge money for it on steam. You lot are a hypocrites
Calling this site a piracy site because some games here are leaked is like calling supermarket a butcher's because it sells meat. This site isn't piracy site, it's an adult games site.
1. Not all games are leaked. Some games here are public versions (like this one), some of them are free to begin with. Compare it to igg games, where every game uploaded is paid game. That one is piracy site.
2. This website offers not only pirated games, as you seem to think, but also a rather convenient way to search for new games, as well as it provides a place to give reviews and talk with other people about adult games

Don't call me a hypocrite, as I don't download leaked stuff and as thus will not be happy seeing a person bashing the developer for not giving the fruit of his labour for free. You are a hypocrite, demanding for paid things while offering nothing.

As regards to your whining about "supporting a dev is incentivizing a game to not be completed" -thanks to patreon, the rate of development doubled, at first we got an update a month, and now we get an update every two weeks - and they are great, better than the ones we got when there was only one update a month

And sure, dev may prolong the story so the game lives on longer and he earns more money. But why should dev (or us) feel bad that the game will have more content than it was originally planned? I understand your disappointed regarding milfy city, but Sel provides his updates regularly every two weeks, so your point is invalid.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Calling this site a piracy site because some games here are leaked is like calling supermarket a butcher's because it sells meat. This site isn't piracy site, it's an adult games site.
1. Not all games are leaked. Some games here are public versions (like this one), some of them are free to begin with. Compare it to igg games, where every game uploaded is paid game. That one is piracy site.
2. This website offers not only pirated games, as you seem to think, but also a rather convenient way to search for new games, as well as it provides a place to give reviews and talk with other people about adult games

Don't call me a hypocrite, as I don't download leaked stuff and as thus will not be happy seeing a person bashing the developer for not giving the fruit of his labour for free. You are a hypocrite, demanding for paid things while offering nothing.

As regards to your whining about "supporting a dev is incentivizing a game to not be completed" -thanks to patreon, the rate of development doubled, at first we got an update a month, and now we get an update every two weeks - and they are great, better than the ones we got when there was only one update a month

And sure, dev may prolong the story so the game lives on longer and he earns more money. But why should dev (or us) feel bad that the game will have more content than it was originally planned? I understand your disappointed regarding milfy city, but Sel provides his updates regularly every two weeks, so your point is invalid.
Not to mention that Selebus doubled the number of heroines too, thanks to the donation of the various patreons.

Apr 16, 2020
If you donate to patreon then you are incentivizing a game to not be completed. There is an option on patreon to only charge per content drop but guess why devs don't it use lol
This whole thread was hilarious to read, imagine getting mad that others refuse to hand you leaked content so you start bitching to the one guy who not only is in charge of making the game but is generous enough to provide a free public release of his game after two short weeks.

49z2dts807e11.jpg

jesusjackct

May 3, 2020
Is it just me or this type of arguments on this site are popping up more and more since last 2 months ? Whenever talking about Patreon subscription or releasing updates, I see the word "Pirated", and it's getting annoying.

I just sit here watching the meat heads fighting with our fellow players, and then I'm no longer horny, thank you.

kylemorre

May 29, 2018

You can say the exact same about the pirate bay. If a site offers pirated content then it's a piracy site. Trying to larp about having the moral high ground is why you are a hypocrite and I'm an honest abe

Jul 11, 2019
Can we talk about the game on this, I don't know, forum about the game?
I mean arguing and giving each other opinions (hopefully) makes us smarter, but personally I would prefer to see us (as a community) discuss the game and theorize about it.
And yes, I know there is a Discord server, but I don't know how I'd feel if someone I know happened to be there.
So let's rewind the thread and talk about the Japanese characters saying "unconsciousness" or something.

Jul 11, 2019
What exactly does the "management" in this game have to do with. Money or something?
Probably since you play as "Sensei", who goes around to stick his tongue in girls or smth, and your choices have consequences, so you'd have to decide what route you decide to go.
As such management would refer to managing the girl's affection and the story.

Reactions: PeterXHunter

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Well, to be fair, Selebus already planned for this game to be long as hell, so your can have your cake and eat it too. You can have a a game, that would remain in production for long ass time to drain your bank account dry AND have a regular content, since dev is pretty consistent on that front. Win-win.

loto_ortega

May 30, 2020
Lets be honest. If Selebus keeps this game going on forever as long as we're donating, at this level of quality, I fail to see anything wrong with that. I mean, except for the lack of a conclusion, but I mean...who wouldn't want to spend more time with these girls?

Jul 11, 2019
Is he refer it to Niki?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When was this dialogue?
If it's before their appearance, then it should be unlikely, since Player-Sensei doesn't remember Niki or Noriko.
If it's after, then it opens up the question why Player-Sensei would refer to them using "old world", since it's not actually his world.

PeterXHunter

May 12, 2020
When was this dialogue?
If it's before their appearance, then it should be unlikely, since Player-Sensei doesn't remember Niki or Noriko.
If it's after, then it opens up the question why Player-Sensei would refer to them using "old world", since it's not actually his world.
This dialogue happened before their appearance, so yes that must be unlikely.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes