PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
He's capable of whatever it takes to get in their panties. With a significant male presence and therefore a significant threat to his goal, he would likely take more drastic actions in order to prevent the girls from getting with another guy. The second any of these girls, except Kirin, Ayane, and Noriko because all three are either disinterested in relationships or were completely devoted to player Sensei from day one, get with another guy and deny him his shot at getting in their panties, that's game over, mission failed. His entire goal revolves around getting in ALL their panties, not just one, not just some. If even one gets away for any reason, it's all over. Funny thing, he could have VERY easily blown his entire goal in this latest build with one scene in particular.
We're going to have to agree to disagree. I feel like Sensei has lines he won't cross. Perhaps time will prove me wrong, or change where that line is in my head, but it seems unlikely we'll get to see the above scenario in game so we'll just have to have differing opinions on the subject.

Reactions: BlackDays

thebladeofwar

Mar 28, 2018
Random question, but would having this game on my computer count as possesing cheese pizza in canada?
Well I was pretty sure at the start of the game it says everyone is 18+, technically could be X+ due to time loops but w/e, but I just booted up the game and that isn't the case. Pretty sure you can only put stuff on Patreon if everyone is though. How he gets away with Ami being his neice I have no idea unless Patreon also says it's cool because he's technically not her uncle? You actually bring up some very good questions here.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Im not gonna get drepessed playing this right? Also for the cheating tag Im guessing the girls are cheating on their partners with the MC right? since I dont see a NTR tag

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I mean there's a giant disclaimer in the scene telling you to copy the code because you will need it, which seems like a pretty big hint to me. There's no real excuse to missing it other than skipping through the text in which case why are you playing at all?

Personally I don't like it, it's a cheap and lame gotcha by the author (there is literally one time in the game so far that having the sound on matters as well). I would prefer to be rewarded for reading thoroughly as someone else above mentioned rather than it being a barrier to progress, but at the same time it is very clearly spelled out in the scene and I kind of just view it as the price to access an otherwise excellent story.

I also kind of get it. If you think it's hard to read this much text, imagine writing it. I get why Selebus wants to make sure people aren't just skipping or skimming through but as I said I wish paying attention rewarded the player with extra scenes (as it kind of does) rather than being a base requisite. Athough, on yet another hand this narrative plays with the idea of the player identifying with the main character, and if sensei isn't bothering to listen and pay attention then he's going to get stuck and die in that room.
Again, spot on with your reply. There is absolutely no reason to complain about getting stuck at a point that requires information the game specifically said to write down. If someone doesn't listen to said disclaimer, there is no excuse, it isn't the game's fault, it isn't Selebus's fault, it is the player's fault. I'm starting to wish there was no skip function at all so there would be no issue with people skipping important text, which has been the case a couple times.

I actually get how tedious it is to write all that text, tedious is actually a pretty significant understatement, really. I've done it myself, though it was a text only story in Word in my case. It is A LOT of work and it deserves to be read word for word, if not for the quality of the writing, then because Selebus took the time out of his days, weeks, months, even a year now that he could have easily spent doing other things to write it for himself and for us.

ok this is oddly weird and an unimportant observation
Is it just me or is “convenience store” a slightly different shade of pink than the other options?
Holy crap, you're right. I didn't even notice that until just now. It's slightly darker than, for example, maid cafe on the after school screen.

We're going to have to agree to disagree. I feel like Sensei has lines he won't cross. Perhaps time will prove me wrong, or change where that line is in my head, but it seems unlikely we'll get to see the above scenario in game so we'll just have to have differing opinions on the subject.
You're putting the Sensei we know, which is in a situation with absolutely zero threat from other males, in an entirely different situation with an exponentially higher threat from other males. Different situations call for different methods. As for the actual in game situation, no, he won't go as far as I said because he doesn't have to. He'll take his time and make the girls trust and desire him so they let him have them willingly. In a situation with other guys, he may not have the luxury of time, which is necessary for the approach he's taking in the actual game.

Well I was pretty sure at the start of the game it says everyone is 18+, technically could be X+ due to time loops but w/e, but I just booted up the game and that isn't the case. Pretty sure you can only put stuff on Patreon if everyone is though. How he gets away with Ami being his neice I have no idea unless Patreon also says it's cool because he's technically not her uncle? You actually bring up some very good questions here.
They only really enforce more direct incest like siblings and offspring. While uncle/niece IS considered incest by law and is actually illegal in multiple areas, they seem to not care to go that far despite their reasoning being the law in the first place, as if their host country has anything against fictional incest of any relation. Also, the 18+ rule only applies to characters that will officially engage in sexual content. Characters like Chinami are safe as long as they don't engage in sexual acts in officially released content. Unofficial releases, however, cannot be stopped and PAtreon doesn't enforce against those because of that.

Random question, but would having this game on my computer count as possesing cheese pizza in canada?
It depends on Canadian law, do they enforce against fictional characters? If the answer to that question is yes, then so is the answer you seek.

Im not gonna get drepessed playing this right? Also for the cheating tag Im guessing the girls are cheating on their partners with the MC right? since I dont see a NTR tag
There is one person who is technically married and cheats with the MC, but the husband is never seen in game because of the space war and he's probably dead anyway. There is no mention of leaving the husband at any point so far, so it isn't NTR, which requires that the one being taken by the one taking them leaves the one they were already with when they were taken away. As for depression, it depends. This game has a serious knack for pulling at the heart strings and making the player feel all sorts of emotions, some potentially depressing. It really depends on how easily you get depressed.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
There is one person who is technically married and cheats with the MC, but the husband is never seen in game because of the space war and he's probably dead anyway. There is no mention of leaving the husband at any point so far, so it isn't NTR, which requires that the one being taken by the one taking them leaves the one they were already with when they were taken away. As for depression, it depends. This game has a serious knack for pulling at the heart strings and making the player feel all sorts of emotions, some potentially depressing. It really depends on how easily you get depressed.
As long as one of the girls doesnt get split in half or smt like that I dont think so

Reactions: alex2011

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
You're putting the Sensei we know, which is in a situation with absolutely zero threat from other males, in an entirely different situation with an exponentially higher threat from other males. Different situations call for different methods. As for the actual in game situation, no, he won't go as far as I said because he doesn't have to. He'll take his time and make the girls trust and desire him so they let him have them willingly. In a situation with other guys, he may not have the luxury of time, which is necessary for the approach he's taking in the actual game.
Perhaps I was unclear, but my opinion is that he has lines he wouldn't cross under any circumstances to reach his goals. Either way, like I said, we disagree, and that's cool.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
As long as one of the girls doesnt get split in half or smt like that I dont think so
You should be good to go, then.

Perhaps I was unclear, but my opinion is that he has lines he wouldn't cross under any circumstances to reach his goals. Either way, like I said, we disagree, and that's cool.
The lines he would or would not cross are conditional, he would not cross them under the situation the game is in now, but introduce a threat like another guy the girls he hasn't gotten to yet start falling for and he'll change real freaking fast. With a guy like this, there are no absolutes in what they will or will not do, their red lines are always dependent on what could or could not get in their way. He already crossed a line he normally wouldn't with Miku in the latest build.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Hey PM me that detail you were talking about with the wall if you did not lay your hand on Ami. Also did not even realize you could replay the scene since I was focusing on using the wiki to try not to miss any events only to find out that following the guide will be SURE to MAKE you MISS events.

Now I developed a whole new method to play the game.. Ex.

1. Click on go somewhere
2. Select Bar
3. Select Sana
4. If the skip button is not grayed out than roll back
5. Select Sara
6. If the skip button is not grayed out than roll back
7. Select next option go somewhere
8. Repeat now start the call someone
9. Repeat until it's the invite

I repeat this for all of the possibilities in order.. if no new event than I will look at who has lowest lust as it seems must events require at least 5 lust.. than do the lust event. This is the only way I can figure that I will most likely not miss an event.. Once no new events than I work on raising everyone's lust to 10 equally.. Once I hit 10 repeat process. I really see no other way to not miss a ton of miss-able events.

Reactions: alex2011

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
The lines he would or would not cross are conditional, he would not cross them under the situation the game is in now, but introduce a threat like another guy the girls he hasn't gotten to yet start falling for and he'll change real freaking fast. With a guy like this, there are no absolutes in what they will or will not do, their red lines are always dependent on what could or could not get in their way. He already crossed a line he normally wouldn't with Miku in the latest build.
You're stating that like you know what he'd do, but it's your opinion. Unless the Dev writes him into that situation we won't know which of us is right.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Man I like the girls the art and the story got me interested I dont even mind the grind but I just cant play this I dont know what to do

Aconitum

Jun 14, 2017
I repeat this for all of the possibilities in order.. if no new event than I will look at who has lowest lust as it seems must events require at least 5 lust.. than do the lust event. This is the only way I can figure that I will most likely not miss an event.. Once no new events than I work on raising everyone's lust to 10 equally.. Once I hit 10 repeat process. I really see no other way to not miss a ton of miss-able events.
That just seems like poor game design at that point. Are you sure it works that way, and the scenes are actually missable? I have no reason to doubt you but it has been a very long time since i last played chapter 1 so i don't remember, and as far as i can see from the code in chapter 2 you can't progress most of the time without completing some prerequisite events. Still tedious to search for them, but at least you don't risk losing scenes.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
That just seems like poor game design at that point. Are you sure it works that way, and the scenes are actually missable? I have no reason to doubt you but it has been a very long time since i last played chapter 1 so i don't remember, and as far as i can see from the code in chapter 2 you can't progress most of the time without completing some prerequisite events. Still tedious to search for them, but at least you don't risk losing scenes.
wait I can miss scenes?

Aconitum

Jun 14, 2017
wait I can miss scenes?
There are definitely a handful of scenes/scene variations that you can miss or opt-out of through choices you make in the story, however they also aren't that many. My question was specifically if there are scenes you can miss by just progressing normally but in the "wrong" order. If for example there exists a scene A that if done will lock you out of scene B without you making a conscious and clear choice.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Will there ever be a chance to 'get with' any of the lesbians (Rin, Nodoko, etc)? Perhaps by convincing them to have a threesome or that cock isn't that bad? ;-)

I noticed Yumi is slowly coming around. I mean, yes, Sensei did a bad thing, but I mean, he'd just been transported into another body and place.

Another quick question; Characters with "Lust: N/A" are they going to be always 'off the table' so-to-speak?

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes