alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yeah and as, erm, i guess it was Ami, said she likes them: "in orderly cut slices". But what i was going for to point to is how those watermelons are cut and how the last picture has something in it that was cut from somewhere :).

Oh and maybe i kinda throw you a "cave in it's head" thingy from past Happy moments scenes.
I didn't comment on that because I didn't want to ruin the fun for people who haven't opened the spoiler.

Reactions: BlackDays

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
I was looking through the files of the game (in the misc file) and i found an image labeled "yuusroom".

Who's Yuu?

PeterXHunter

May 12, 2020
Public version has been released on patreon today everyone! However, the announcement on patreon said that there will be no android version on the next update, because the game size are growing like that hope Hope HOPE TREE (good thing is, selebus already converted image file to .webm since version 0.3.0, so the game size aren't getting twice as big). However, i will play this game with joiplay in my phone starting from this public version.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I was looking through the files of the game (in the misc file) and i found an image labeled "yuusroom".

Who's Yuu?
The protagonist from (the first game Selebus made, it's low-key abandoned as Selebus is working hard on LiL)

Fun Fact, from the words of Selebus himself:
Yuu is actually heavily based off of myself. I'm not sure if I did this intentionally or not, it just sort of happened as I wrote the game. And a lot of the people who know me in real life picked that up right away, hahaha.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The protagonist from (the first game Selebus made, it's low-key abandoned as Selebus is working hard on LiL)

Fun Fact, from the words of Selebus himself:
Yuu is actually heavily based off of myself. I'm not sure if I did this intentionally or not, it just sort of happened as I wrote the game. And a lot of the people who know me in real life picked that up right away, hahaha.
Given both are by Selebus, I'm rather conflicted on how I should feel. I don't know whether I should be sad that NiB is basically dead because of LiL or happy that LiL is getting more focus because NiB is basically dead. Selebus has kind of cemented himself as a developer that stands out to me and not just for LiL because I know that the same skill he displays in LiL would carry over to other projects as well or the other way around for predecessors to LiL, so, to me, any project by Selebus that doesn't make the big 1.0 is an unfortunate loss no matter why that happened. I still am happy LiL is getting the attention it needs, but sad at the same time for the sacrifice that was made to do that. I believe, no, I know it would have been a great game just like its successor.

DkF2001

May 31, 2019
Since 0.16 part 1 was already released 2 weeks ago, does that mean that there will be no public releases today?

siegabro

May 19, 2020
That was the patron version two weeks ago, it released about 4 hours ago for the public.
Technically speaking, yes: ver. 0.16 part 1 was released for public on Patreon only yesterday. But it has been accessible here since May 16. I have noticed that sometimes new public updates are accessible here earlier than on Patreon. Does anybody know what`s this about?

El_Zane_123

Oct 22, 2020
Technically speaking, yes: ver. 0.16 part 1 was released for public on Patreon only yesterday. But it has been accessible here since May 16. I have noticed that sometimes new public updates are accessible here earlier than on Patreon. Does anybody know what`s this about?
This is a pirate site. Patreon only updates get leaked very often and Devs can't really do much against it, I think Sel couldn't even stop the first post being updated automatically with leaked updates.

That being said, most of the times for LiL the user base respects Sels decision to offer everything for free just with a 2 weeks delay. Honestly, I wish that would be the case always because I think it's a super fair deal for all parties involved (and secure funding for this masterpiece without sacrificing content from the public) but this here is a pirate site and on pirate site stuff gets pirated... So yeah

(Also fun fact: I wasn't even aware that most of the content here is not with the consent of the game devs. I was pretty naive and didn't question the stuff here XD)

Reactions: PeterXHunter

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Yeah I'm more than happy to continue posting releases here as soon as they go public as I've demonstrated in the past. But that unfortunately isn't enough to repel the people who claim to like to the game only to actively beg others to steal it for them and post it online so they don't have to spend $5 to get early access to something they are literally going to get for free in two weeks anyway.

That's why I barely come here anymore. It's just depressing. I've been so much less stressed the past two weeks without having to participate in a forum where I'm expected to connect and communicate with people actively stealing from my supporters.

lardtree90

Feb 16, 2018
Sigh, another good update but with no H-content. Don't get me wrong, still enjoyed it, and I know this game is not one that you fire up dick in hand for a quick wank, but at least one H scene an update would be nice...

Quick Edit: Seeing Sel's reponse above, just chiming in that I'm still a happy patron, just wish there were more lust scenes ;)

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Sigh, another good update but with no H-content. Don't get me wrong, still enjoyed it, and I know this game is not one that you fire up dick in hand for a quick wank, but at least one H scene an update would be nice...

Quick Edit: Seeing Sel's reponse above, just chiming in that I'm still a happy patron, just wish there were more lust scenes ;)
There are three coming in 0.17.0 so you have that to look forward to

thebladeofwar

Mar 28, 2018
There are three coming in 0.17.0 so you have that to look forward to
I am a sub on your patreon, but I can't seem to find the spoiler discussion channel. I found the one for 16.1, but it says "This channel is ONLY for discussing spoilers in the latest public version of the game. The Patreon spoiler channel is located in the Patreon section of the Discord."
I don't really know where the patreon section is, but then again I am retarded.

I am currently half way done with the build and wanted to see if anyone was able to translate something on the new girls wall or if it is just some random patrons name who paid for the... 15 dollar bonus I think. My go to translation tools are giving me nothing.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
I am a sub on your patreon, but I can't seem to find the spoiler discussion channel. I found the one for 16.1, but it says "This channel is ONLY for discussing spoilers in the latest public version of the game. The Patreon spoiler channel is located in the Patreon section of the Discord."
I don't really know where the patreon section is, but then again I am retarded.
You need to link your Discord account to your Patreon to gain access to those channels.
If you've done that and still don't have access, send me a DM on Discord with your Patreon name and I'll grant it to you manually.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes