Jul 11, 2019
Also, there are signs of conflict between whatever God Maya aligns herself with (Nozomu, the calous one?), that resides in Shrine and the Wire Tree God, the one Yasu worships. Maybe both of them trying to take over Sensei.
I thought Nozomu was dead, which may or may not be supported by the fact, that Ami's parents (Nozomu and Sekai aka. World) are also dead.
Then we have Wire Tree God and the rather unknown God.
Other "divine" Entities we directly know of are Hope (who literally appears with Angels) and the one Yasu worships (who is apparently unknown, as she is the only worshiper/missionary/vessel with eyes).
Since Yasu says "You've seen him", I propose Hope is the unknown God and Mr. Wires is whatever Maya does/doesn't pray to for the resets.

Reactions: PeterXHunter

Swift311

Feb 17, 2018
Is there enough info about actual story between Maya and Sensei? Are they relatives or what bad happened between them? I don't think there is any info besides last Ami event and one of the last Maya events where we see flashback of her with Sensei(probably in middle school unifom?)

Reactions: PeterXHunter

Swift311

Feb 17, 2018
Do we really have to get sad and deep turnabout in the everyone's stories? I can understand it with Molly because she is one of the MCs but with Sara it massively killed all the vibe with her for me

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Do we really have to get sad and deep turnabout in the everyone's stories? I can understand it with Molly because she is one of the MCs but with Sara it massively killed all the vibe with her for me
What do you mean by sad and deep turnabout?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Sara's breakdown about her bar earnings and Molly's with love to a fictional character
I mean, the bar is in a pretty bad state and, as the owner, she should be worried for sure and getting even more worried as the situation gets worse. It is not unheard of for people to get to the point of breaking down in a situation like that, the real question is how long it takes each individual, how much worse it has to get before that happens. The bar was already not doing too well from the start of the story from what I could tell, which would give the situation a head start, but Sara broke down pretty quickly in relation to how far her story has progressed. However, as I previously implied, she likely had already gotten pretty close to that point before the story.

As for Molly, that's just Molly for you.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Is there enough info about actual story between Maya and Sensei? Are they relatives or what bad happened between them? I don't think there is any info besides last Ami event and one of the last Maya events where we see flashback of her with Sensei(probably in middle school unifom?)
Short answer:
It's heavily implied, if not outright said, that they where "a thing / couple" in the past/a past reality.
And one bad thing that happened to them was very probably Noriko.

Swift311

Feb 17, 2018
I mean, the bar is in a pretty bad state and, as the owner, she should be worried for sure and getting even more worried as the situation gets worse. It is not unheard of for people to get to the point of breaking down in a situation like that, the real question is how long it takes each individual, how much worse it has to get before that happens. The bar was already not doing too well from the start of the story from what I could tell, which would give the situation a head start, but Sara broke down pretty quickly in relation to how far her story has progressed. However, as I previously implied, she likely had already gotten pretty close to that point before the story.

As for Molly, that's just Molly for you.
I didn't want to say that Sara's story is unlogical or something but I'm kinda tired that every character have THAT ONE THING that makes them depressed, but besides THAT ONE THING their life is kinda cliche or just boring. Why can't we have a character who just tries to be good at something and making a lot of effort to it without breaking down or being depressed about some shit. Why can't we have a character who's just doing good with their life and don't fucking need to be helped by Sensei?

Last edited:
Reactions: LooLoo Baloo

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
I didn't want to say that Sara's story is unlogical or something but I'm kinda tired that every character have THAT ONE THING that makes them depressed, but besides THAT ONE THING their life is kinda cliche or just boring. Why can't we have a character who just tries to be good at something and making a lot of effort to it without breaking down or being depressed about some shit.
life breaks us.

Reactions: alex2011 and Ankoku

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
I didn't want to say that Sara's story is unlogical or something but I'm kinda tired that every character have THAT ONE THING that makes them depressed, but besides THAT ONE THING their life is kinda cliche or just boring. Why can't we have a character who just tries to be good at something and making a lot of effort to it without breaking down or being depressed about some shit. Why can't we have a character who's just doing good with their life and don't fucking need to be helped by Sensei?
I'd agree. If everyone is depressed over one thing, or broken, or partially insane, it'll be repetitive. Tbh I've felt tired at times watching yet another character break down in this way. Because it doesn't feel unique to me. It does become cliché. The reasoning behind their breakdown isn't relevant to the point
I still love the game. But I see this issue

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
In some ways, Sara's situation is one of the worst, and it's understandable why she's having trouble dealing. There are other people who are relatively well off, though. Maki's pretty okay, with just occasional worry about her daughter (yes, if she knew exactly how bad things are in Makoto's head this'd be different, but for the most part she doesn't) - and no parent ever had no worries about their child. The Karate teacher is doing pretty good now that the dojo isn't going to be bought. However, the fact that this is a Denpa game, from my understanding (I'm not an expert on Denpa), most people's lives in the game are going to be not great, and that's unavoidable because of the genre.

Reactions: alex2011 and Ankoku

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
I'd agree. If everyone is depressed over one thing, or broken, or partially insane, it'll be repetitive. Tbh I've felt tired at times watching yet another character break down in this way. Because it doesn't feel unique to me. It does become cliché. The reasoning behind their breakdown isn't relevant to the point
I still love the game. But I see this issue
we all have that 1 thing and if you dont your a lucky man

Sep 16, 2018
I think it's a side effect of the number of characters in the game. Like others have said, everyone has their issues and the problem is everyone is drawn to sensei so they all end up dumping it on him. It's not too bad and it certainly isn't everyone (at least yet) but the sheer quantity of girls makes it feel more repetitive than it probably is.

Reactions: Ankoku
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes