alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Since the Android version is too big to work now, why not just use lower-res images for the Android port? Or user lower-res images for older scenes and use higher-res ones for the new content?
That won't do very much toward making it work, especially since the game is still at less than 10% complete. It would only serve as a VERY temporary stopgap measure, a band-aid. The only real solution is the one given by Selebus and even that may begin to fail in time once the game starts to push the storage limits of mobile devices. It's just not worth the effort.

Last edited:
Jul 11, 2019
is that the last fucking supper lmao
Had the same reaction when I found out after some guys here talked about it.
Interesting to note is Maya as Mary Magdalane, Ami as Judas.
Wonder who Peter the Rock is, since he's kinda important to Christianity. Anyone here with some Da Vinci Painting knowledge?

(I actually have no idea who is who, other than Jesus.)

Reactions: alex2011

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Had the same reaction when I found out after some guys here talked about it.
Interesting to note is Maya as Mary Magdalane, Ami as Judas.
Wonder who Peter the Rock is, since he's kinda important to Christianity. Anyone here with some Da Vinci Painting knowledge?

(I actually have no idea who is who, other than Jesus.)
Maya is John, not Mary Magdalene. Davinci tended to paint young men with effeminate features, and John was the youngest of the apostles. Also, if that were Mary in the original, it would be short an apostle.

Left to right:
Makoto -- Bartholomew
Molly -- James the Lesser
Tsuneyo -- Andrew
Ami -- Judas
Ayane -- Peter
Maya -- John
Rin -- Thomas
Sana -- James the Greater
Chika -- Phillip
Yumi -- Matthew
Miku -- Jude
Futaba -- Simon

IceNeo2

Jun 23, 2018
How do I get Makoto "Condom in the Sand" scene? I tried inviting, talking in all her locations for some time yet didn't get anything. Am I missing some requierements? She at 70 affection and 30 lust...

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
How do I get Makoto "Condom in the Sand" scene? I tried inviting, talking in all her locations for some time yet didn't get anything. Am I missing some requierements? She at 70 affection and 30 lust...
Call her at noon on a Saturday.

Also, you need to have already unlocked these scenes according to wiki:
Requirements
  • Seen " "
  • Seen " "

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
Call her at noon on a Saturday.

Also, you need to have already unlocked these scenes according to wiki:
Requirements
  • Seen " "
  • Seen " "
Sunday also works cause it's only a one day/night trip, though it resulted in a game "error" (not an actual Ren'Py error, but a piece of dialog talking about an error) and the game skipping over a week in the day counter to get back to Saturday.

I poked around in the code and it does seem unintentional, you can start the event either day of the weekend but it always trys to return you to Saturday. The "ERROR ADVANCING TO..." messages appear to be general bug catching code Selebus wrote, though I do appricate that even the bug catching code is vaguely ominous and on brand.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Sunday also works cause it's only a one day/night trip, though it resulted in a game "error" (not an actual Ren'Py error, but a piece of dialog talking about an error) and the game skipping over a week in the day counter to get back to Saturday.

I poked around in the code and it does seem unintentional, you can start the event either day of the weekend but it always trys to return you to Saturday. The "ERROR ADVANCING TO..." messages appear to be general bug catching code Selebus wrote, though I do appricate that even the bug catching code is vaguely ominous and on brand.
Of course, keep in mind this is Selebus we're talking about, a developer who intentionally made certain continuity errors in the story. I wouldn't put it out of the realm of possibility that this was yet another 'mistake' that is fully intended as is.

On the other hand, Touka seems surprisingly naive and innocent. Can't wait to corrupt her :devilish:
Nor can I :devilish:

Apr 23, 2021
I can't seem to trigger the Makoto event "Condoms in the sand".
Are the requirements in the wiki correct? Two events: "Survive! Grow!" and "Loxonin". Time: the weekend and the afternoon.

I have done the events and day and time is correct. When I look in the in-game list over Makotos character events, nothing is crossed out. But when I am calling Makoto I just get a repeatable scene in the new library where she reads a book on religion.

EDIT: ok, now it triggered, after I did the "Locked In" event.

Last edited:

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
I can't seem to trigger the Makoto event "Condoms in the sand".
Are the requirements in the wiki correct? Two events: "Survive! Grow!" and "Loxonin". Time: the weekend and the afternoon.

I have done the events and day and time is correct. When I look in the in-game list over Makotos character events, nothing is crossed out. But when I am calling Makoto I just get a repeatable scene in the new library where she reads a book on religion.
Apparently it has to be Saturday in the afternoon as version 0.16 part 2, so if you're trying it on Sunday it won't work (it worked in part 1 but was a bug).
If that's not the issue then post your save so someone can take a look at it.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes