~J&F~

Sep 2, 2020
uhmm i just wanted to download the latest version on my android, but why the download link for android is not there?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Just started the game and so far it's pretty good, but I didn't expect the horror side to be so heavy

Also the mc looks like two kids one on top of the other, this is correlated to the horror side of the game being heavy

Also Maya best girl but that goes without saying
but I didn't expect the horror side to be so heavy
Yeah, there are some moments early on that caught me off guard, the clock room, anyone?

Also Maya best girl but that goes without saying
Okay, this I have to disagree on, we all know Rin is best girl. :p (just having a bit of fun)

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Honestly I have a really hard time at this point picking 'best girl' they all have wormed their ways into my heart, and all of them have moments where I think I adore them the most... until the next moment with the next girl. Even some of the side girls, like Kaori, compete for title of 'best girl' for me.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Honestly I have a really hard time at this point picking 'best girl' they all have wormed their ways into my heart, and all of them have moments where I think I adore them the most... until the next moment with the next girl. Even some of the side girls, like Kaori, compete for title of 'best girl' for me.
They do, but not all of them connect to me personally. So far, the only ones to do that are Rin and Otoha, but Otoha needs a bit more time before she threatens Rin's position as best girl on my list.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Did the heights of Sensei change after the season reset? I remember everyone to be super tiny and the Sensei to be a giant, but the recent updates seem to have changed that

Ami reaches above Sensei's shoulders; Kaori, Touka and Tsuneyo seem to be just 3-4 inches shorter than Sensei as well. Sana is *just* a bit shorter than Sensei's shoulder.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
How the fuck do you get event XI? Since I fucking missed it I have reloaded but for the damn life of me I can't figure out where to get the damn event! Damn guide is useless and says spoiler removed!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Did the heights of Sensei change after the season reset? I remember everyone to be super tiny and the Sensei to be a giant, but the recent updates seem to have changed that

Ami reaches above Sensei's shoulders; Kaori, Touka and Tsuneyo seem to be just 3-4 inches shorter than Sensei as well. Sana is *just* a bit shorter than Sensei's shoulder.
They are growing girls after all. ;)

Reactions: akselx

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
How the fuck do you get event XI? Since I fucking missed it I have reloaded but for the damn life of me I can't figure out where to get the damn event! Damn guide is useless and says spoiler removed!
I assume you're talking about the wiki guide, cause the pdf guide does just straight up give you the answer if you want to be lazy, but even the wiki is still pretty clear on what you have to do:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What do I have to do in "There is Nothing"? I got stuck for not paying attention
Why are you playing a story heavy game if you're not gonna pay attention to the story :p
Depending on which part you're stuck on:
Check every option
Maybe replay some previous Happy scenes
Make sure you have your volume on
Check the spoiler in the reply to the other person if you want a hint on how to get a Happy scene

• Red Heart
Reactions: alex2011

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I assume you're talking about the wiki guide, cause the pdf guide does just straight up give you the answer if you want to be lazy, but even the wiki is still pretty clear on what you have to do:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why are you playing a story heavy game if you're not gonna pay attention to the story :p
Depending on which part you're stuck on:
Check every option
Maybe replay some previous Happy scenes
Make sure you have your volume on
Check the spoiler in the reply to the other person if you want a hint on how to get a Happy scene
I followed it and I entered in '=)' without the quotes and it DID NOT work I still missed baby finches during the Nothing event.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes