Apr 23, 2021
I have tried it on Saturdays, no joy.
But, after I did the "Locked In" event , the "Condoms.." event triggered at last. Of course, it might not have been becauseof the "Locked In" event, could've been something else. Hopefully there's no bug that will bite me in the behind later.

Reality Mode

Jul 18, 2018
The hexadecimal is amusing, but also led me to realize I have no nice tools for conveniently grabbing hex and interpreting as ASCII.

I keep popping open ~/foo.c and replacing a hard-coded array and recompiling because I'm too lazy to generalize it properly.

... I'll get around to it soon, probably.

Reactions: alex2011

zekemckillip

Sep 16, 2019
I thought Nozomu was dead, which may or may not be supported by the fact, that Ami's parents (Nozomu and Sekai aka. World) are also dead.
Then we have Wire Tree God and the rather unknown God.
Other "divine" Entities we directly know of are Hope (who literally appears with Angels) and the one Yasu worships (who is apparently unknown, as she is the only worshiper/missionary/vessel with eyes).
Since Yasu says "You've seen him", I propose Hope is the unknown God and Mr. Wires is whatever Maya does/doesn't pray to for the resets.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Selebus

Is there anyway we could get the sheet music for some of the piano background pieces? I suck at learning by ear but I really want to play some of them.
+1. Would love. Just don't have the time anymore to sit down and play music by ear, but I would love the sheet music, especially for Happytheme3 and Hope. Also though, because I can't seem to find it, am I crazy or is there a version of Happytheme3 without the words? Because I couldn't find it, and the obvious would be Happytheme1 or 2, but no such file exists, so I'm at a loss of what to even look for.

Reactions: akselx and alex2011

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
I see the tags but i need to ask, is there anal sex in the game?
Not that I remember, though it wouldn't surprise me if there was some in the future. Really it doesn't matter much, because the main reason to play this game is the phenomenal character writing. Give it a try. I guarantee by the time you get to Delirium you'll be hooked and probably crying.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Hey guys!

Selebus has a great announcement that's for everyone (not just the patrons)!

Read it below:

Lessons in Love is getting an annual award ceremony that the public can weigh in on. Vote on categories like Best Character Design, Best Comedic Moment, Best Main Character, and many, many more! There are 23 categories to vote on in total.

THIS POLL CONTAINS SPOILERS UP TO 0.15.0 PART 2

The patron channels and myself have been putting this together for a little over a month now, and voting is finally going public. The poll will end one week from today and the winners will be announced in a format that is still TBD.

Vote Here:

forpor4

May 3, 2020
Are there any animated scenes in this game? Started the game expecting to see animated scenes (cause of animated tag lol) but the first scene I got was a still image, apart from the girl's face changing.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Are there any animated scenes in this game? Started the game expecting to see animated scenes (cause of animated tag lol) but the first scene I got was a still image, apart from the girl's face changing.
Yes, there are well over 100 animations. However, only the repeatable sex scenes (called lust scenes) are animated. Selebus has said he doesn't want the one which happen as part of the main story to be animated so as not to distract from the story itself.

Generally to get these, once you've gained one lust with a girl through the story (usually the first or close to the first time you have sex with a girl) you can then visit her and it will give an option to have sex instead of hang out. That option will be animated. Likewise, the "invite over" sex scenes are also animated (and you can pick what the girls wear in them).

forpor4

May 3, 2020
lust scenes do~~~
Yes, there are well over 100 animations. However, only the repeatable sex scenes (called lust scenes) are animated. Selebus has said he doesn't want the one which happen as part of the main story to be animated so as not to distract from the story itself.

Generally to get these, once you've gained one lust with a girl through the story (usually the first or close to the first time you have sex with a girl) you can then visit her and it will give an option to have sex instead of hang out. That option will be animated. Likewise, the "invite over" sex scenes are also animated (and you can pick what the girls wear in them).
Ah, I see! Thanks!

Also... hundreds you say? Well shit, I'm sold. Time to play the shit out of this game.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hey guys!

Read it below:

Lessons in Love is getting an annual award ceremony that the public can weigh in on. Vote on categories like Best Character Design, Best Comedic Moment, Best Main Character, and many, many more! There are 23 categories to vote on in total.

The patron channels and myself have been putting this together for a little over a month now, and voting is finally going public. The poll will end one week from today and the winners will be announced in a format that is still TBD.

Vote Here:
Thanks for sharing, it isn't up on the SubscribeStar and my Discord presence is essentially nonexistent, so I never would have known if you hadn't. Putting 0.8.0, 0.14.0, and 0.15.0 in the best update category is just plain unfair, though. The entire Best Character Development category was also pretty difficult to decide with so many great candidates there, but that one was an obvious choice for me after recent events in the last three updates. Most of them were obvious choices even with so many great alternates I could have gone for. I voted while listening to Molly.mp3, had to do it while listening to the best track in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lolicon Kami

kasatik_spb

Jul 15, 2020
Hi!
Here is the Russian translation of Lessons in Love [v0.16.0 Part2].
This translation is "unofficial".

The link is: Here

Привет!
Это перевод на Русский язык визуальной новеллы Lessons in Love [v0.16.0 Part2 ].
Этот перевод является неофициальным.

Ссылка : Здесь

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Does anyone know if all the characters, at least in the class, are romanceable and will have lust stats?

Some characters such as Molly, Tsuneyo, and Io, seem to have no romantic interest in the MC, not much in the way of character development so far, and no lust stats. Others lie Kaori and Otoha seem very unlikely.

If the lust stat is "N/A" does that mean it is off the table in the future?

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Does anyone know if all the characters, at least in the class, are romanceable and will have lust stats?

Some characters such as Molly, Tsuneyo, and Io, seem to have no romantic interest in the MC, not much in the way of character development so far, and no lust stats. Others lie Kaori and Otoha seem very unlikely.

If the lust stat is "N/A" does that mean it is off the table in the future?
I believe that Selebus stated all the characters listed under "main girls" and "side girls" will be romanceable at some point in the future (except Chinami, although a fan-made mod may be created).

BUT, as of right now only Ami, Ayane, Chika, Futaba, Haruka, Kirin, Makoto, and Sara are romanceable.

As for your second question, I have no idea how our heroines will eventually have sex with Sensei, but I trust Selebus and his phenomenal writing skills to make it possible. Just a word of advice, though – this game is still very, very incomplete, and it may months, or a few years, for all the characters to be romanceable.

Also, if you just wanna see nudes of the heroines, considering becoming a patreon. Selebus occasionally posts gravure photos or image requests on the patreon-only discord channel, which has still images of nude characters who are not romanceable (like Io, or Karin). If you can't shell out the money like me, then hope for the best. Gravure photos are sometimes released for free .

Last edited:

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I believe that Selebus stated all the characters listed under "main girls" and "side girls" will be romanceable at some point in the future (except Chinami, although a fan-made mod may be created).

BUT, as of right now only Ami, Ayane, Chika, Futaba, Haruka, Kirin, Makoto, and Sara are romanceable.

As for your second question, I have no idea how our heroines will eventually have sex with Sensei, but I trust Selebus and his phenomenal writing skills to make it possible. Just a word of advice, though – this game is still very, very incomplete, and it may months, or a few years, for all the characters to be romanceable.
Great, thanks for the info. That was my hope. I don't mind how long it might take, every update so far has been amazing, and for me I enjoy the journey most of all.

Jun 11, 2018
Not that I remember, though it wouldn't surprise me if there was some in the future. Really it doesn't matter much, because the main reason to play this game is the phenomenal character writing. Give it a try. I guarantee by the time you get to Delirium you'll be hooked and probably crying.
Thanks for the kind answer bro, ill give it a try <3

Jul 11, 2019
Hey guys!

Read it below:

Vote Here:
Hey, do you know where I can find those image requests in higher quality.
There're really great (especially "Last Stop") and I may or may not use it as a background picture.
Also thanks for informing us, Lolicon Kami.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Hey, do you know where I can find those image requests in higher quality.
There're really great (especially "Last Stop") and I may or may not use it as a background picture.
Also thanks for informing us, Lolicon Kami.
Unfortunately, it seems like the image requests are only released on a patreon-only channel. But as a substitute, if you just wanna see fully-clothed still images/nude still images of the heroines, Selebus occasionally posts gravure photos for free .

Sorry! :p

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Unfortunately, it seems like the image requests are only released on a patreon-only channel. But as a substitute, if you just wanna see fully-clothed still images/nude still images of the heroines, Selebus occasionally posts gravure photos for free .

Sorry! :p
Keep in mind that a select few of these sets are not available for public viewing, just a bit of fair warning. They are apparently only on the Patreon or, I think, the Discord patron only channels, which even I, a patron, cannot view since I chose SubscribeStar as my method of patronage to avoid giving Patreon any of the money. SubscribeStar is not an option to link to my Discord account, so I would probably have to ask Selebus to give me manual access to those, which I never did because I never expected to need the access given I try not to use Discord unless I have to.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes