Grimlock99

Dec 24, 2019
It looks like we're going to get some pretty inescapable divergence in the next update though. It's also going to be more complex than just locking you out of a character.

Floor 2 is best floor.
Man I hope at least the lust events that are coming are not one path only, having multiple saves can be annoying at times but oh well this next update seems very interesting... Also I agree with you, floor two is the best.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Man I hope at least the lust events that are coming are not one path only, having multiple saves can be annoying at times but oh well this next update seems very interesting... Also I agree with you, floor two is the best.
Based on what I've seen on the Discord, it will probably only effect the events in a single update (the next beach-even update), but I would be surprised if it blocked long-term progress for the losing floor.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
I would have to replay the whole game again, but, to be honest I've been looking for an excuse to do so.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Does this game have different paths for each character?
In the most literal sense, no. There are some things you can do to change interactions with certain characters pretty massively (like making Rin hate you), but completely different paths? no. It's more of an over-arching story. Think DDLC with better writing and actual nudity/sex. There will be individual endings for each main girl, but that's a long ways off.
Technically the answer isn't an outright no, just a not yet. It won't have any extensive branching going on if I've understood Selebus's plans correctly based on what he's said, but it will have some things that will be individual character based like the planned purity routes that are meant to lead to individual endings if I remember correctly.

It looks like we're going to get some pretty inescapable divergence in the next update though. It's also going to be more complex than just locking you out of a character.

Floor 2 is best floor.
What kind of divergence do you mean? I don't see any drastic departures from the usual. Also, I have to disagree, floor 1 has best girl so floor 1 is best floor. :p

They aren't one path only, but they can be missed if you don't watch out and make sure you have enough lust points in time. There is no traditional time limit, but triggering some main events can lock unseen lust events.

Based on what I've seen on the Discord, it will probably only effect the events in a single update (the next beach-even update), but I would be surprised if it blocked long-term progress for the losing floor.
It might, the last beach event did have long term, and currently indefinite length, effects in at least one aspect.

I would have to replay the whole game again, but, to be honest I've been looking for an excuse to do so.
He sometimes redoes events from the past updates, so keep an eye on the change logs, those should give you the excuse you're looking for.

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
Choice choices, floor 1 or floor 2. I love Maya, she's my number 1. But the girls on floor 2 fill out the rest of my top 5. Except maybe Rin, she'd be a top 5 contender. How to choose between 2 groups of amazing girls?

I'll be having this internal battle with myself until I can subscribe again tomorrow (I was broke for a month so had to pause it) and I can finally decide

Reactions: alex2011
Apr 23, 2021
Choice choices, floor 1 or floor 2. I love Maya, she's my number 1. But the girls on floor 2 fill out the rest of my top 5. Except maybe Rin, she'd be a top 5 contender. How to choose between 2 groups of amazing girls?

I'll be having this internal battle with myself until I can subscribe again tomorrow (I was broke for a month so had to pause it) and I can finally decide
The only acceptable solution is to have at least 18 girls in your top 5.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
knowing this site though, thats not gonna happen and it will probably get leaked today or tomorrow.
We've had updates leak within a few hours, and we've had multiple updates go all the way to the next update without a leak. We won't know until it happens (I say, knowing full well it may have already happened since I haven't looked yet).

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes