barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Does anyone knows when will that beach update even going to be?
There's a roadmap for the next two months worth of updates on the Discord, and while it doesn't explicitly say it (it only breaks down scenes by character/main/lust), 19.5 will have 15 main events, so that's the likely Beach update. If he keeps his normal schedule of 1 update every 15 days, we'd be looking at a 9/1 release, but since it's a big one, 9/15 wouldn't surprise me.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i have a question.. Why are the events of NIKI not on the wiki..
Niki is one of the newer characters, so whoever does the wiki might not have had the time. As far as I know, it isn't Selebus.

knowing this site though, thats not gonna happen and it will probably get leaked today or tomorrow.
It has happened at least twice with this game specifically, so I wouldn't count on the facts about this site being a deciding factor.

Is there a way to fix things with Rin or do I need to start over?
Whether things can be fixed is still not determined. It may just be a long term, but not permanent thing or it could be game over for her entire route.

Is there someone still porting the game on android?
The game is just too big to do that.

Reactions: PeterXHunter

Anoxida

Aug 27, 2018
A big shoutout to the asshole who leaked the game not even a day after it was released on Patreons. This is what makes indie game devs reclusive and unwilling to interact with the general online community.

And I know they's inevitably gonna be people saying "shut up, this is a pirate site" so let me say this: What kind of impatient imbecile can't want two damn weeks for a public release?

Piracy can be a means for games that you need to pay to play, or game devs who hardly ever release updates. But stop dissing on the hard work of a man who's one of the most generous and hard-working devs out there :(

And for the record, I'm waiting until the 15th.
Sadly I think the game's increasing popularity have pretty much made leaks all but guaranteed. I don't think we'll go back to the days of no leaks so better just accept this is how it's going to be. It sucks but it happens to all the big games at this point.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Sadly I think the game's increasing popularity have pretty much made leaks all but guaranteed. I don't think we'll go back to the days of no leaks so better just accept this is how it's going to be. It sucks but it happens to all the big games at this point.
There's also something similar to the Streisand Effect, where the more fuss made about NOT leaking, the more people get inspired to do exactly that.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
It's made them more likely, but I don't think it made leaks guaranteed, the game's leak to no leak ratio speaks for itself, there would be no releases with no leaks if it were guaranteed.

There's also something similar to the Streisand Effect, where the more fuss made about NOT leaking, the more people get inspired to do exactly that.
I haven't seen that happen since the game not leaking also caused a bit of, positive, fuss each time and there wasn't really an increase in leaks because of that.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes