SecretUser95

Feb 22, 2019
Maaan, trying to go for a floor 2 win really hurts. Gotta hurt either hurt Ami or Ayane.

I also really hope we get to take Io to an amusement park at some point.

I also hope the next update explores what happened with Maya. The terminal users seem to be able to influence not just sensei, buy Maya as well, and probably everyone else. ( It also looks like Maya has visions like sensei )

Reactions: crustlord12

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
Really good update!

Kirin getting mad at me for choosing her was very funny, Ayane is going to be even more scarred.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Lessons in Love [v0.19.0 Part 1] [Selebus] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 4.81 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 1.58 GB

Original Mac Size: 4.79 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 1.51 GB

Original Update Size: 165 MB
Compressed Update Size:77.2 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Last edited:

FAForest

Aug 24, 2020
Aight, thanks. Never really participated in the discussions so wasn't really into the scope. :) Guess I'll do another playthrough and come back in another half a year or so.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Lessons in Love [v0.17.0] [Selebus] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 4.40 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 1.43 GB MEGA

Original Mac Size: 4.38 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 1.41 GB MEGA

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
would be real nice if both gofile links didn't go to the mac version heh

Reactions: YadenYu

Mahp Owen

Dec 15, 2018
guys i need help with Makoto's event "condoms in the sand". I've download the guide mod but it doesn't say anything on that...

DreamZz069

Mar 13, 2018
I apologize if the question already came up but does the game continue after the the scene with Maya where you jump from the bulding? It brings me back to the room but I can´t figure out how to proceed. Would be glad if someone of you guys could help me out here :)

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
There is no way floor 2 could ever win looking at the choices Sensei gets to make, especially with the shit Kirin pulls off. Fuck off Kirin, even HOPE is a better love interest than you.

• Haha
Reactions: alex2011

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
The most annoying thing about this game, even when you raise all the affection and lust etc, events don't just trigger. Sometimes the event trigger is hidden or won't happen for many days.

We need a mod to that tells you what to do to trigger it. The event progress mod you download does not help with that part. We need something that says on the "main window" something like "call x girl in afternoon in 10 days" or "go to such and such location this evening" etc.

The guide/mod doesn't show what to do to unlock the next event (i.e the ones in black) .

Reactions: LooLoo Baloo

pyroboyx

Jun 22, 2020
Niki is one of the newer characters, so whoever does the wiki might not have had the time. As far as I know, it isn't Selebus.
i just think it is so weird though, cuz she has her own page and the events of the newer versions have already put at where u can find the events, but not niki's events... they're just not there

Reactions: alex2011

hcguy

Aug 29, 2019
A big shoutout to the asshole who leaked the game not even a day after it was released on Patreons. This is what makes indie game devs reclusive and unwilling to interact with the general online community.

And I know they's inevitably gonna be people saying "shut up, this is a pirate site" so let me say this: What kind of impatient imbecile can't want two damn weeks for a public release?

Piracy can be a means for games that you need to pay to play, or game devs who hardly ever release updates. But stop dissing on the hard work of a man who's one of the most generous and hard-working devs out there :(

And for the record, I'm waiting until the 15th.

No shit. Pathetic.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
as long as yasu yasui isnt in it its good, she's so fucking scary i just cant have her in a top 5
I honestly find her to be a sympathetic character. She's had a rough life, and in a world where maybe gods *do* exist, is being taken advantage of. It's sort of like she's joined a cult, only the cult leader is a god.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes